Run

My Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of your father's debt and his abusive action. Your brothers couldn't stand it anymore. Your brothers and you decided to run, far far away from this mess. 

 

Thursday

Age: 7

"Ugh! I can't stand it anymore! Hyung, can we just ran from this mess?", the 11 year old Byunghun complained.

The 7 siblings were gathered at a small dark bedroom with only one candle that light up the room. The oldest, Min Soo was sitting quitely, thinking hard of what he should do. Your siblings and you were sitting in a circle with a candle on the middle, bright enough to see each other faces.

"Oppa, I'm starving", you sheepishly smiled and rubbed your tummy.

Chunji stood and grabbed his old black-coloured school bag. He took out a piece of bread and handed it to you.

"Here, eat this", he said handing the bread infront of your face.

"But it's oppa's", you shooked your head and pushed the bread to his side.

Chunji ripped the plastic that wrapped the bread and shoved the bread inside your mouth.

"Thanks oppa", you ate the bread.

Soon, your eyelids grew heavy and you laid your head on Min Soo's lap. He soothed your hair softly as he saw your peaceful features.

"Guys, we're leaving at 2 a.m", Min Soo sighed.

Min Soo and Chunji were busy packing while they let the younger sleep. Min Soo packed his siblings and his outfit inside his school bag. While Chunji packed food that were left on the kitchen. The only snacks were only four breads and instant noodles. Chunji also filled 7 bottle of water which he boiled before.

"Hyung?", Byunghun said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Sorry, are we too loud?", Minsoo whispered. "Go to sleep, go to sleep".

"I can't sleep, let me help you guys pack", he whispered as he get off from bed and walked outside.

He tip-toed to the living room and saw the piggy bank on the table. Mom used to told us to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter