Krystal's idea

All Over Again

 

 

Jessica woke up to the sound of cars beeping, it took her awhile to realise that she was in a car, sitting next to sister Krystal. 

"unnie." Krystal said coldly trying not to snap out at her sister 

"huh?" Jessica answered 

"Unnie do you know how heavy you are?! i tried waking you up at your desk and not once did you flinch! wow unnie you must really love to sleep." Krystal was slightly pissed off, after all she had to carry her sister to the elevator and down a set of stairs and into the car. 

"Oh sorry krys..." Jessica said apologetically, she was feeling better now, she no longer had the pounding headache she had earlier. She had just realised that she was holding on to the blanket that Yuri had wrapped her in. 

"I heard Yuri unnie's your new assistant" Krystal said with a smirk. 

Jessica stared at her sister for a sec 

"Don't even". Jessica wanted to end the conversation there 

Krystal laughed she loved teasing her sister. 

Jessica loves her little sister, but Krystal didn't know her boundries, Jessica found the the topic of her and Yuri to be a sensitive one, she had never really fully talked about it to anyone not even her own sister. Jessica was still trying to figure out her own feelings even after all these times. 

 

The two sisters finally arrived home, no matter how old they are it would always be the same routine when they got back home. Get in their pyjamas and watch dramas on the sofa. It was the only time for the Jung sisters to bond, and nowadays they rarely spent time together since they're both busy doing their own things. 

Without realising the time the two girls were laughing and crying whilst watching the drama. The drama finally ended and both of them were quiet and tired but they didn't feel sleepy. windows were slightly open letting in a little breeze, Krystal turned to her sister to as a question. 

"Unnie..." Krystal started off "can i ask? whatever happened to you and Yuri unnie?" 

Jessica knew that krystal was bound to ask, Jessica was too tired to just dodge the question before she had always said the same thing everytime she asked "Nothing happened, she just decided to move to America." 

Jessica let out a long sigh, Krystal placed her head onto her sisters lap like a child waiting for a story to be told.

Jessica didn't know where to begin, she placed on hand on Krystals head and started to play with her hair 

"Remember that night when i came back home angry and i was drenched in water?" 

Krystal nodded she remembered seeing her sister crouched right by their door sobbing. 

"That night Yuri and i had a fight, it wasn't the first weve always had small fights but they were never that big"  Jessica continued. 

"yeah like two lovers quarrelling" Krystal joked

Jessica let out a short laugh " i guess..."

 "unnie... did you love her?" Krystal asked carefully she knew that it was an awkward question to answer but she had always wanted to ask her sister that question. 

 Jessica stopped playing with Krystals hair, it was a hard question for her to answer. 

"I loved her as a friend. I can't lie that i was attracted to her but she was always a friend first." Jessica didn't know herself if there was more to say 

"But to be honest the night she confessed to me changed my whole prospective on Yuri, we'd always joke about being eachothers wife and husband i didn't know she actually...loved me." 

"So Yuri unnie loves you?" Krystal asked she had so many questions to ask and since Jessica was answering them finally she wanted to take full advantage. 

"Loved. Though i don't know about now, years have passed surely she wouldve moved on by now" Jessica said slightly disappointed. 

Krystal sat up from her sisters lap, she had a mischievous look on her face. Jessica felt a little uneasy her sisters idea were always too much for her she looked at krystal with one eyebrow raised waiting for her to spit out whatever she was thinking.

"Then why don't we see if she still does... like test her or something" 

Jessica looked at her sister with a frown "what do you mean Soojung?" 

"Unnie! you can totally take advantage of the situation" Krystal clapped her hands "Shes your assistant, perfect!

why don't you make her your slave and be really cold to her"

"Ya, Soojung!" Jessica scolded her sister "You worry me so much with that head of yours" 

"unnie come on" Krystal said persuading her sister 

Jessica pouted she kind of liked the idea of making Kwon Yuri suffer

"I feel sorry for the guy that confesses to you" 

Krystal laughed in reply.

 


 

Yuri got back from a long tiring first day at work and collapsed on the sofa 

Sooyoung was sitting on the sofa she had a bowl of popcorn in her hands, her eyes were glued to the tv screen. 

"Long day at work?" Sooyoung asked without taking her eyes off the tv 

Yuris face was still on the sofa "mmmm" she mumbled in return too tired to properly respond 

"unnie" Seohyun came into the room with a frown looking at her Yuri unnie on the sofa, Seohyun placed three bowls on the table that was a meter away from the sofa 1 had rice in it the other had meat and the last were vegetables she then finally placed chopsticks down and a glass of water 

Sooyoung watched the bowls being placed and went closer to the food

"Unnie!" Seohyun hit Sooyoung on the shoulder she knew what the older girl was planning "You just ate!" 

"Yuri unnie please eat your food before sooyoung unnie does!"  

"yah Yuri do you want it or not?" Sooyoung asked the body on the sofa 

slowly Yuri dragged herself, sat down and started to eat 

The front door was opened and closed 

Yuri stared at the short girl who had entered 

"You. why didn't you tell me i was going to work as Jessica's assistant!" Yuri shouted, Sooyoung and Seohyun eyes widened then looked at Taeyeon 

Taeyeon pretended to look confused "haha.." she laughed nervously " Fany-ah didnt mention anything about that..." Taeyeon scratched the back of her head then sat down next to Yuri and patted her friends back 

"Don't worry Yuri-yah its just Sica, it can't be the hardest job in the world".