Met Again

All Over Again

"Wow" was all Jessica could say as she looked around the familiar fair grounds the sounds she heard, the smells she smelt was still the same as it was on that day. As her and Tiffany walked through the crowd she scanned peoples faces that they went past. 

Tiffany noticed and raised her eyebrows "Sica, are you looking for someone?". 

Jessica was caught of guard by the question she herself didn't notice what she was doing, who was she looking for? "Huh? What? No i was just looking around" Jessica quickly replied back.

"oh, oh okay" Tiffany smiled at Jessica "Jessie look donuts!" Tiffany pointed at one of the stands, theyve visited this stand before on the day they went as a group to the fair her and her friends spent the whole day deciding what to eat, at the end of the day they were all too hungry to argue and the closest stand to them was the donut stand. 

To their surprise they found the donuts to be the best donuts they had ever eaten, it could have been because they were starving that day.

 

Meanwhile Yuri and the others had just arrived at the fair grounds Seohyun called her roomate and Yoona caught the bus to meet them along with a girl with blonde hair who went by the name Sunny, Sunny is Yoona's friend who she met at college shes known Yoonas groupd of friends for a year now and even though she hasn't been there since the beginging the others treated her as a good friend they have known for years. They looked around as if they were little kids again fascinated by the bright flashing lights. Sooyoung and Yoona sniffed the air, they both scanned the area "Donuts." 

"What?" Seohyun looked at the two confused "There!" Sooyoung slapped Yoona's shoulder and pointed at the stand they both their lips, which made the others think that Sooyoung and Yoona only went because of the donuts. 

"Yah! no eating yet, we just got here! why dont we take a picture first" Seohyun suggested 

"We can take it after we've gotten donuts" Sooyoung said as she started to make steps to the stand and Yoona followed. They both stopped at the same time when Taeyeon grabbed Sooyoungs hoodie and Yuri grabbing Yoona's collar. "Unnieeee~" Yoona called out in a cute manner "Aigoo Yoong, Sooyoung you guys haven't changed a bit." The two of them smiled sheepishly. 

 


 

"How long does it take to order, Tiff hurry up"

Yuri heard a voice, even though there were hundreds of people at the fair laughing talking, that one voice was the only one she could hear clearly. Yuri felt a pang in her heart as she placed her hand on her chest. She knew who the voice belonged to but she didn't want to believe it. 

"Sorry sica~ theres plenty to choose from, what are you getting?" 

"Sica. Oh God. It is her" Yuri thought. "but why? why would she be here?" 

"Hmm, i'll just have the cinnamon rolls?" the voice said in an unsure manner. 

Yuri stood still with a straight face whilst the others started heading to the donut stand, Taeyeon noticed that Yuri hadn't moved "Yuri-ah?" Taeyeon said trying to catch Yuri's attention.

"what are you doing? come on i'm starving" Taeyeon said to her friend who gulped and put on a fake smile

"ah yeah" Was all Yuri could say she didnt feel like telling Taeyeon what was wrong. 

"Omo. Omo. OMO." Sooyoung pointed to the two girls ordering donuts at the stand 

Jessica and Tiffany heard her and turned their heads to her 

"Sooyoung? oh my God GUYS! HEY!" Tiffany shouted at the top of her lungs running towards the group of girls 

it was like a renioun they all took turns hugging Tiffany but Tiffany noticed someone new standing next to them 

she tilted her head slightly trying to figure out why who the girl was, suddenly Tiffanys jaw dropped. 

"Kwon Yuri. IT'S BEEN SO LONG YURI-AH" Tiffany threw herself at Yuri hugging her tightly and burrying her face into Yuris collar. 

Yuri laughed softly Tiffany was still the same too, only she looks more mature. Yuri was surprised to find Tiffany crying in her arms. "Fany-ah, whats wrong?" Yuri asked in a concerned tone. 

"Its just..." Tiffanys voice was shaky "Ive just missed you so much." 

Tiffanys words hit Yuri, Yuri was trying hard holding back her tears. It only just hit her, she was selfish for leaving her friends. All she thought about was herself and she completely forgot about her friend's feelings. 

"Fanny-ah...I missed you too" Yuri said gently whilst patting Tiffanys back. 

Finally Tiffany let go she wiped her tears and blew her nose into a tissue. 

"Jessica unnie" Seohyun was holding on to Jessica it had been a long time since shes seen the maknae and to see her so upset made Jessica feel terrible. when Seohyun broke from the hug Jessica turned to the others expecting them to be mad at her

to her surprise they were all smiling warmly at her and what surprised her even more was Taeyeon being the first to approach her. Taeyeon hugged Jessica hard "You're a pabo too" Jessica heard Taeyeon whisper 

"im sorry Tae, its just ive been so busy with the company" Jessica said knowing that using the cmpany as a reason was a lousy explanation to why she couldnt bring herself to visit her close friends for a year. she stopped seeing them except from Tiffany when Yoona introduced Sunny to the group, and for a while Sunny thought she was the reason until the others explained the situation. 

Yuri noticed that Jessica was avoiding eye contact with her "Wow as if you could get better looking than before" Yuri thought to her self 

Jessica could clearly see Yuri behind them she wanted to avoid talking to her until Yuri came to the front due to the others pushing her. 

Jessica was caught surpised seeing Yuri again, Yuri had gotten taller and better looking her raven coloured hair was the same but longer she looked more mature "did she loose weight?" Jessica thought to herself.

"hey" Yuri said, it was weird even though Yuri was so sure she would have a breakdown infront of Jessica she suddenly couldnt feel anything. 

"hey." Jessica replied avoid eye contact with Yuri 

that was it, that was their greetings to each other, the others frowned at the scene it was the first time they had seen eachother for years and thats all they say to eachother. 

there was a long awkward silence, no one had said anything for a while and Yuri was dying, she wanted someone to break the tension "Anyway" Tiffany said " oh thank God" Yuri thought to herself 

"Guess we'll be spending the day with you guys, just like the good old days!!" Tiffany said with a big grin on her face

The others smiled and nodded. Seohyun as well as smiling was clapping hands too, happy at the thought of her unnies being together again. 

they went together linking arms with eachother

Taeyeon was with sunny and sooyoung 

and Tiffany was with the maknaes Yoona and Seohyun. 

whilst, Jessica and Yuri walked behind them distancing themselves from eachother. 

"Yah, do you think if we just leave the two of them they'll talk to eachother?" Sooyoung whispered to Taeyeon and Sunny 

"I just hope they don't kill eachother from the awkwardness" Taeyeon said in a nervous tone 

"We totally should" Tiffany joined the conversation keeping her voice down. 

"but how?" Taeyeon asked 

"I know. Jessica's afraid of heights and hates rides." Tiffany grabbed Sooyoung and Taeyeon, and sooyoung quickly grabbed onto Sunny 

"Lets go on some rides guys!" Tiffany shouted 

Yoona and Seohyun were inlove with the thought they loved going on rides. 

Jessica heard Tiffay and gulped, "You know i hate rides what are you thinking pabo" Jessica said to herself 

"What are you guys up to." she whispered  

Yuri knew Jessica hated rides she wanted to put her arms around her and tell her that she'll stay with her but she knew it would be so wrong to, so Yuri quickly caught up with the others trying to get a seat next to Tiffany, Taeyeon noticed Yuri and pushed her out the way and shoved her bag to Yuri "Sorry Yuri-ah can you hold this" Before Yuri could say anything the ride had already started to move slowly "YAH!" Yuri shouted at the midget. 

"sorry Yul" Taeyeon thought, Tiffany laughed and high fived Taeyeon. 

Yuri found herself standing with Jessica waiting for the others.

"Oh God" they both thought to themselves.  

they remained quiet neither of them wanted to speak up. 

Yuri was dying from the awkward silence and mustered up the courage to speak first. 

"How have you been?" Yuri said trying to stop herself from sounding nervous. 

Jessica eyes widened she was preparing herself to say something but Yuri asked first. 

"Fine i guess." Jessica replied in a cold voice that sounded colder than she thought. 

Jessica gulped "and how about you?" Jessica said in a slightly sarcastic tone, again she didnt mean to. 

Yuri cleared "I guess shes still pissed off at me, of course she would be."  she thought to herself 

"Uh Good, i actually just got back from America" Yuri was slightly scared, she just wanted her friends to come back 

"Must of been a tiring flight" Jessica said keeping her eyes on her friends and not even looking at Yuri 

"Yeah" Yuri laughed nervously "It was". 

They went back to being silent after, not knowing what to say. 

Finally their friends were back laughing and slightly dizzy from the ride "THAT WAS FUN" Yoona shouted

"LETS GO AGAIN" sooyoung suggested 

"Uh, no!" Yuri shouted by accident she didnt mean to raise her voice the others looked at her

"i mean... im kind of feeling tired, you know from the flight"

"Yeah and ive also got work to do" Jessica cut in

"Fany-ah" Jessica called for Tiffany

"already? but Sica!" Tiffany whined

the others whined too

 "Arrasso..." Tiffany said in a sad voice

"Yah, you should meet with us again." Taeyeon spoke up "We didnt even get a chance to properly catch up." Taeyeons words were bold and clear, she didn't want Jessica to come up with an excuse. Jessica saw the seriousness in Taeyeons eyes 

"Sica come on you dont have a lot of work coming up anyway your mom told you to take it easy since you've been working an awful lot!" Tiffany tried to persuade Jessica 

"Yeah, okay" Jessica replied Which made the others happy 

"Lets meet again!" Tiffany smiled with her eyes waving at the other as her and Jessica left.