The Town Fair

All Over Again

"*Flash Back* 

"Yah wheres Sica?" Yuri asked her group of friends but all she got back where a couple of shoulder shrugs "She gets lost so easily, she went to answer her moms phonecall and said she would be back soon" Tiffany said with a worried expression. Yuri couldn't help but worry too, she knew what Jessica was like, whenever Jessica was alone in a crowded area she would get paranoid and scared. "I'll go look for her i'll be right back" Yuri left before her friends could even say anything "Yuri-ah be careful!" Taeyeon shouted across. 

"aish, Sooyeon Jung why don't you pick up your phone, pabo." Yuri kept pressing the call button but wasn't getting any response. she was getting more and more worried when she realised it was the first time Jessica had been to this part of town she wouldn't have known how to get back. "Sooyeon where are you" She said under her breath as she scanned peoples faces as she walked past them. She then caught  a glimpse of a light auburn haired girl. "Jessica" yuri said as she made her way to the scared girl. Jessica unfortunately was standing in a queue of people who were waiting to go on the ferris wheel, somehow Jessica was pushed to the front and before she knew it she was sitting down on one of the carts this made her feel even more scared. She hated heights.

Jessica closed her eyes, this was probably the worst thing thats ever happened to her she gripped the railings hard and hyperventilated. 

"Pabo" Jessica heard a familiar voice right next to her she turned her head to see Yuri sitting next to her "Yul!" Jessica had never sounded so relieved and happy. She hugged Yuri tightly not knowing that the ferris wheel had began moving. "you're not scared of heights anymore?" Yuri said to her. Jessica then realised that the ferris wheel had been slowly moving to the top. Jessica's eyes widened twice their size and gripped herself even more tightly on to Yuri.

Yuri smiled, she found the scared Jessica cute. "Don't worry Sica~ im right here".

 


Jessica and Tiffany were sitting peacefully in the car, Tiffany drove whilst Jessica made herself comfortable on the passenger seat next to her. Jessica thought clothes shopping would cheer up her bestfriend and she was right Tiffany loved shopping. Jessica told Tiffany that she knew the perfect place to go shopping at. It was Jessica's favourite place to go. 

"How do you know this part of town, sica?" Tiffany asked the auburn haired girl. Jessica was slumped on the seat with sunglasses over her face. Jessica yawned and removed her sunglasses "Yah ive been trying to talk to you and you've been sleeping all this time?" Tiffany tutted and Jessica let out a sheepishly smile. "Although i don't know this part of town it seems familiar..." Tiffany wondered when they had been here before. Tiffany clicked her fingers "That's right the fair! Omo i remember it so well". 

The reason why this place was her favourite place to go was because of that day. It was the most fun she had ever had. But she didn't want to admit that one person made it special for her. She didn't want to think of that person either, she had been trying to forget her for three years now. 

"By the way..." Tiffany slowly said "Kwon Yuri's back" she looked at her friends face to see her reaction but jessica had been sitting there with earphones in. "Jessica... Jessica YAH!" she jabbed the girls shoulder. Although Jessica heard the first time she made sure that her face didn't show any signs of shock, she didnt know how to reply to the news. by this time Tiffany rolled her eyes since her friend wasn't even listening to her. Jessica let out a little chuckle to herself and played some music before going back to her original state looking out the window.

 


Jessica got out the car first followed by Tiffany, Tiffany stopped whilst looking at the bright lights across the streets.

"Jessica look, its back in town" Jessica turned her head to see the big fair and was taken aback. It was exactly the same as it was before, suddenly memories from that day flooded Jessica's mind and she found herself unconciously smiling. "Lets go! Jessica please!" Tiffany said in a excited manner whilst tugging her friends shirt like a kid. 

 "Alright, Alright lets go" Jessica said giving in to her friend how could she say no to those puppy eyes. Tiffany grabbed Jessica by the arm and crossed the street. 

 

*Jessica's PoV*

Of course i knew why this place is so special to me, how could i forget that day? it was when i felt like my friends and i were family we had a stonger bond back then but ever since she left i found myself not talking to them, but Tiffany stayed by my side. It was like she held us all together, She was also the one that made that day for me. Ive never thought of her more than now. Three years ive been trying to forget her but somehow she still manages to creep up into my mind. Im not angry at her anymore, just slightly disappointed that she left me, us. Though im probably also the one to blame. But whenever someone brings her up i can't help but get angry. I guess its because things between us aren't resolved yet. But when are they going to be resolved? will they even ever be?

The time when she comforted me on the ferris wheel crying my eyes out when i was scared was probably the first time my heart beated for Kwon Yuri. It was like it was just me and her away from our friends, Yuri and i weren't that close before the incident. It's wierd its not like i'm usually attracted to girls or any of my friends they were all like sisters to me. But somehow Kwon Yuri was different. No one from the other gender has been able to make my heart beat like that. Maybe thats why ive been so cold these past few years.