Head of Design

All Over Again

Jessica Jung was a daughter of a CEO of a fashion business whom was well known throughout the country, she was expected to be as good as her mother, fortunately Jessica wasn't the one to disappoint it was clear she was meant for that field. Jessica and her sister, Krystal, are treated like princesses by her mothers workers. People would probably always imagine her as being spoilt and bossy, but Jessica wasn't like that although she could get bossy at times only if it was time to work, she takes her work seriously. But apart from that Jessica stayed humble and modest she didn't take any of her mothers workers for granted.

"Unnie!" Jessica heard a familiar voice causing her to turn around. She smiled as soon as she saw her younger sisters head pop out of the car windows "unnie get in" the younger girl opened the car door letting her older sister in. 

"Soojung, have you eaten yet?" Jessica warmly said to her younger sister

"Never mind that, mom wanted me to tell you that theres a spot for you to be head of designer!!" Krystal burst in excitement for her sister 

"What? oh wow" Jessica said she was happy but felt a little nervous "i dont think im fit for the position"

"what?! Ya unnie i dont know anyone whos fit for the job better than you! You've always wanted this postition!" her younger sister spoke in a fast manner still excited. 

Jessica laughed at Krystals excited face "We don't know for sure if i'll get it, mom can't just give me that title you know im probably expected to work a billion times harder to land that position" 

Jessica turned to the driver "Ajhussi can you please take us to my mom's office".

The company workers welcomed the Jung sisters as if they were royalty Jessica gave the workers friendly smiles as she walked past all of them.

"Sooyeon" her mother welcomed her and hugged her tightly then she signalled Jessica to take a seat. 

"im guessing you're hear cause of the news? i'd love to give my daughter the title and i am planning on to, but Jessica dear i can only give it to you off you work hard enough, we cant have people going around saying i easily gave you that title just because you are my daughter" 

"i know mother, i know, i do plan on working much harder so that people will say i earned the title instead"

"thats my daughter" her mother hugged her once again and gently patted her head.

"Sooyeon" Her mother continued "Tiffany rang earlier she said she had some things she wanted to talk to you about" 

Jessica rolled her eyes her bestfriend always had something to tell her whenever she got excited.