Friends

All Over Again

"Sica~!" Jessica heard a familiar voice it was always the same slightly high pitched voice that would call her by her nickname. "Fany-ah" Jessica replied to the girl with wavy dark brown hair. They exchanged hugs before sitting down. 

"I feel like we're all grown up" Tiffany started the conversation "whey?" Jessica asked 

"Well this is what adults do when they meet their friends right? meet them at coffee shop and talk, its weird but i like being a grown up" tiffany rambled. 

Jessica laughed at her friend "Fany-ah no matter what you'll always just be a kid to me" she teased. "yah..." Tiffany slowly said whilst laughing.

"although..." Tiffany gave a half smile "I do miss the times where we would all go to your house watch movies and talk all night" Tiffany smiled as she thought about the past "I really do miss those times..." her smile then fading 

Jessica frowned she misses the good old times just as much as Tiffany, maybe even more. for a few minutes it was qiuet between the two as they thought about the past. Finally Jessica broke the silence 

"Lets not think about it anymore" she tried comforting her friend patting her on the head " i know what'll cheer you up" she winked at her friend, Tiffany gave Jessica a confused look "Shopping duhhh" from those words Tiffanys face lit up, it was great being best friends with the daughter of Jung Fashion CEO. 

They talked more and drank coffee before getting up and leaving the coffee shop. 


"Welcome home Yuri-ah" Taeyeon welcomed her old time friend as she opened the door. "Tae~?" someone shouted from the kitchen, both Taeyeon and Yuri looked at the kitchen door as a tall brown haired girl came out.

The tall girls eyes suddenly widen as soon as she saw Yuri "YURI-AH" she clung herself onto Yuri causing Yuri to laugh "Sooyoung~" Yuri said back pretending to be sad and frowning "I missed you Sooyoung".

"Yah, how come you weren't like that with me" Taeyeon said bitterely. A slightly shorter girl with unique eyes followed after Sooyoung her eyes also widened as she saw Yuri "UNNIE!".

"MAKNAE!" Yuri quickly took the younger girl into her arms, everyone always treated Seohyun as their younger sister it was impossible not to. 

The four girls caught up with eachothers lives whilst sitting comfortably on the sofa, it had been a while since they've done this and it felt good to be with old friends again even though they weren't complete. "wheres Yoong?" Yuri asked 

"shes actually so incredibly busy" Seohyun replied, Yoona is Seohyuns roommate. "aw I wanted to see Yoongie too".

whilst Seohyun and Yuri talked the other two faught over who could eat the last piece of cake that was set out

"Back off giant" Teayeon glared at the taller girl. "I called dibs. Kim Taeyeon" and sooyoung glared back.

Seohyun and Yuri rolled their eyes at the sight of the two fighting over a piece of cake. usually Yoona would also be in the mix and it would always be Yoona who won by grabbing the last piece whilst Sooyoung and Teayeon faught.

"so hows Sica unnie?" Seohyun asked not knowing about the situation. The other three froze taken by surpised by the younger girls question. Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at Yuri for the answer.

Yuri bit her lips before answering " I dont know maknae, i haven't spoken to her in three years". 

"Oh" that was all Seohyun could say, she never got involved in any of her unnies fight, she never stuck her nose in their businesses. 

"aigoo~ Joohyun, you've made her sad now" Taeyeon patted Yuri's shoulder

"Hey i have an idea" sooyoung said making the others catch her attention "the fairs in town, why dont we go for old times sake?".