chapter 4

My Secret Crush

AJ POV 
i wonder what make Eli wanted to go to sleep? its his favorite movie is playing.

"Kevin-ah, what's wrong with Eli? did we do something wrong? or maybe the picture?" i asked Kevin. kevin just shook his head. no one have any idea what is wrong with him. if we did something wrong, he will scold us first then only he went inside. but today, he is so different. felt like he had some nightmares when he's not even asleep.

"Dongho-ah, who is the girl in the picture?" i asked.

"nado molla. ask kiseop hyung. maybe he knows," dongho said. when i'm about to say ok, hoon interupt me.

"neo juggo shipeo? kiseop is going to kill each of us, if he knows we take a look inside his phone,". when we're still talking about that girl, suddenly, we heard the door opens. its kiseop. dongho put back the phone where kevin took it. 

"Na wasseo. by the way, did you guys see my phone? i think i left it here,"Kiseop said. Dongho quickly give his phone back. 

"Hyung! next time don't leave your phone here. its hard to call you. i wanted to ask you to buy some chips since i'm hungry," Dongho said. i thought he's going to tell kiseop about the picture. well, i guess he could be an actor.

"Next time you go to the shop yourself. i can't believe i felt for your acts again. i really thought you're already asleep. where's Eli?" he ask. everyone point to his room means he's already asleep. 

Eli POV 
why can't i just let her go? she's like my sister. she's three years younger than me. why does she have to come back to korea when i'm here? Eli, get a hold of yourself! she maybe doesn't even remember you. suddenly i heard a scream outside. maybe because of the movie.

"Eli, are you asleep?" i heard someone called me. i think its kevin. 

"Ani. wae?" i was right. it was kevin. 

"There's a cockroach in our dorm. and i'm scared," he said. i hit my forehead. this guys, cockroaches... even jessica doesn't scared of cockroaches and she's just 17. i get up and start walking towards the living room. the moment i went out the room, i burst out of laugh. i saw all the members are on the couch hugging each other. then kevin jump up to the couch and hugged AJ. Kids.. when are they going to be matured. well if the do, there's no more fun in this dorm. i quickly take a paper and take the cockroach.

"Anyone want to throw this for me outside? or i just throw it inside our dustbin?" i said, trying to freak them even more. no one dare to raise up their hands. i started to walk towards the dustbin in the kitchen.

"Ah hyung! not in the house. that killing thing will kill us somehow," Dongho said in fear. i just laugh.

"geuttae, you go out and throw this," i said. dongho immediately hid his face behind Hoon. kevin raise his hand.

"Do you want to go out and throw your friend over here?"

"Ani, i'll just accompany you outside," he said. i agree. i can find a lot more cockroaches outside. hehe! i can get him more freak out! but then when we went to throw it downstairs, i saw a glimpse of ____ and her brother. i walk further infront to see if its really them. but it wasn't them. but i guess this is a goodbye for me. a car is coming my way! and i felt like my legs are glued to the floor. Oh God! someone help me! i felt someone pulled me away. i look and see its kevin. Oh thank God kevin is here. if not, i don't know what would happen to me.

"Ya! dangsini jugeulyeogo ibnikka?!" Kevin scolded me.

"Mianhae. I thought i saw my friend just now. but it wasn't them," after saying that, i realize that the cockroach is gone. i look at kevin and kevin look at me. we look at each other. i asked kevin to find trhe cockroach but he refuse and wanted to go back to the dorm since we have schedual next morning. 

Kevin POV 
why suddenly Eli said he thought he saw his friend? didn't he born and grew up in DC? how come he got friends in Korea? i seriously don't understand him sometimes. but he's th easiest to understand among the others. when we reach the dorm, we saw Dongho is already dozing off with Hoon on the couch. AJ, kiseop and Soohyun hyung hugging each other watching the movie. the movie is not that scary. for me and Eli. because we seen that movie for 10 times already. 

"You throw the thing already?" Soohyun hyung ask. before i could answer, Eli show them the piece of paper that he took the cockroach with. Soohyun hyung, AJ and Kiseop suddenly jumped on the couch behind them. Eli slowly trying to open the paper. 

"ELI! HAJIMA!!" Kiseop yell. Hoon and Dongho woke up from their neverland. 

"wae? its our friend. so we should welcome him to our dorm? is that right mr cockroach?" Eli said. he opens the folding of the paper and reveal the content of the paper. when they saw nothing came out, they jump down and knock eli down.

this is our live in the dorm and i wish we'll always be like this. fun never ends.

suddenly, Kiseop's phone rang. he quickly grabbed his phone and he got excited. he turn off his phone and called Dongho. then Dongho also got excited. i wonder who called.

"I have to go. Will be back before 12 o'clock," Kiseop said. i look at my watch on my wrist. its 10 o'clock. where is he going at this time. i grabbed Dongho before he could run to his room. 

"Dongho-ah, nugu? who called?" 
"Araseo, araseo. the girl who i show you guys her picture, is in my class and she lived a few blocks from our dorm. and Kiseop hyung's friend know where she live. i wanted to go with him, but he wouldn't let me. mean Kiseop hyung," Dongho said while showing his angry aegyo face. i pinch his cheeks. when i turn around, i didn't see Eli anywhere.

AJ POV 
Eli went inside his room again when Dongho said about that girl. it got to be that girl.Eli doesn't really act like this. this isn't him. kevin look around. maybe looking for Eli. i show him some signals that Eli went inside his room. kevin nodded. i wanted to follow him inside his room, but i'm afraid that he doesn't want to talk to anyone. 

"Ya! haja! its already 10.15. we have early morning schedule. and can somebody text Kiseop ask him to be home by 11. or else, i'll punish him tomorrow," Soohyun hyung said.

Dongho did the texting thing. we all went inside our room. since i share room with Eli, i entered the room and saw him sleeping. but there's something that he hugged. i tried to take the thing from his hand. it looks like a photo frame. maybe his mother. he really miss his mother. talking about mother, i miss my moom too! i took my phone and send her a text message. i didn't want to call her since Eli is already sleeping.

'Mom! i missed you! sorry because i didn't text you these days. been busy with our comeback stage'
'It's alright. i understand. darling, why aren't you in bed yet? its already 10.20. i don't want you to have dark circles. then my son won't be my prince charming anymore'
'I'll be going to bed soon. i just missed you so  much! can you give me a hug?'
'Araseo. okay, tell U-Kiss, come to our house tomorrow. i'll cook for you all tomorrow. okay?'
'Okay! thanks mom! you're the best mother in the whole universe'
 

I put my phone away and switch the light off. 




sorry if this chapter is quite boring...
its already 1.28 AM... and i'm sleepy...
but i'm quite happy... =]
i finished two chapters tonight!!! yeay!
here's a picture of kevin and eli being bullied by alexander [ i missed him ]

poor eli and kevin!!