Chapter 5

My Secret Crush

Soohyung POV 
"WAKE UP! IT'S ALREADY 7.30! OUR SCHEDUAL STARTS AT 8.30! WAKE UP!" i yelled to the members. but no reaction. when they sleep, even a bom is next to them, they will never wake up. but Eli is not in his bed. where could this kid be? 

"Hyung, what do you want to eat for breakfast? I'll cook," Eli came from nowhere. i was quite shock. 
"Ya, how come you're the first one to wake up? usually, you're the last person to wake up," I said. he just smiled. i told him to cook anything that is simple because we're late. i yelled again and this time, AJ, kevin, hoon and kiseop woke up. last but not least, the second person who woke up last beside Eli, Dongho! this kid won't wake up until someone pull him up!

"Dongho-ah! wake up! this kid!" i took his blanket away, and saw him sleeping like a baby. well, he is a baby though. he woke up but then started to talk something that i couldn't understand. he stood up walk outside with his eyes closed and hit the wall. 

"Omma! it hurts!" Dongho cried. i couldn't do anything except laugh. who asked him to walk with his eyes closed? Dongho, dongho.. our maknae who is sometimes being an idiot.

"Hyung! why didn't you tell me that the wall is infront of me?" Dongho said. 
"Well, we're surrounded by walls so i didn't know which one," Dongho look at me and walked outside. when i'm outside i see all the members already sitting at the dining table. but Kiseop is sleeping on the table. i wonder what time he got back home yesterday.

"Alright, everyone. today we have a early morning schedule. recording We'll Meet Again with Brave Brothers. and at night we have our comeback stage, Every Day," our Manager said. we just nodded. but then suddenly AJ stand up.

"Okay, since we're free this afternoon, why don't we go to my parents house? my mom said that she'll cook for us. besides, I MISS MY MOM!" AJ said. we immediately said okay cause we don't want to cook or buy food for lunch. AJ jump of joy. he then called his mom.

Eli POV 
AJ is so happy because he can meet his mom. i miss my mom too. i'll call my mom later. 

"Hyung, its already 8.10AM. we need to go now," i said to our manager. he look at his watch and start panicking. he took the car keys and ask us to go down ASAP. i took my phone and my wallet. but when i want to take my jacket, i saw ____ picture and i just can't stand it. i need to get her out! i forgot what i'm suppose to take and went out the dorm. 

"Eli, can i sit beside you?" Kiseop ask. i just nodded since no one is sitting next to me. he put his things and then sit beside me. one thing that i just can't take is, he took out his phone and stare at ____ picture. i felt like he's taking her from me. all the way to the studio, i didn't even talk.


Hoon POV  
Eli didn't even talk a word. what happen to him? usual he is the one making the noise. he change overnight. just because of the picture. who is she to him? 

"Hoon hyung! can i have my iPod back? i'm bored," Dongho said. i just realize that i took Dongho's iPod yesterday. i gave him back and said thank you. i just can't see Eli like this. it makes me worry although we're at the same age.

"Kevin, since you're close to Eli, do you know what happen to him? he's a different person since last night. he went to bed early and didn't talk at all," i asked. 

"I don't know. he didn't talk to me all day. i thought he's mad at us because we asked him to catch the cockroach yesterday. ah yes! yesterday he almost get hit by a car. he said he saw his friends. but what i know, he don't have any friends in korea except for idols," Kevin said. friends? he didn't even came back to korea when he's a kid. this kid is making me worry.  

After recording, we went to AJ's house. his house is huge! 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Omma, i'm back with U-Kiss!" AJ shout. a few seconds later his mom came out.

"Already?" all of us were like 'what? didn't she said she invite us?'

"No, i mean, i didn't have time to cook yet. Jaeseop told me that you kids are coming at lunch. i didn't prepare anything yet, since its only 11.30 AM. Mr, you have some explaination to do," AJ's mom said. AJ just smile at her. she invite us in and we went inside AJ room. i'm seriously speechless when i saw AJ's room. After 1 hour waiting, AJ mom called us for lunch.

"Mom! i want food!" Dongho cried for food like a baby. we all copied Dongho action and AJ's mom came out with a plate full of Kimchi Fried Rice for all of us. she said she's going to cook other dishes. we have to eat Kimchi Fried Rice before lunch. AJ just smile when we look at him with the ' you have to be kidding me' look.






sorry if this chapter quite boring
i didn't have any idea what to write but i hope you guys liked it...

thanks for reading... here is a picture of eli and kevin CRAZY!! 

 
thanks for reading! ^_^