Chapter 30

My Secret Crush

 

_____ POV

“Okay! We should start our plan by this week since our class is having a trip to Jeju Island,” I said. Eli almost spit out his drink when I told him that.

“Wae? Something shocking?” I asked. He shook his head.

“Aniya. It’s just I was planning to go to Jeju Island with the members and Junhui this week. I guess we’ll be on the same plane,” he said. Jeju Island with Junhui?

“Y-yeah. Since you’re going, why don’t we do this plan there instead?” I gave an idea. He nodded. A holiday with the U-Kiss. How fun can this be? Besides I’m going to be with Kiseop. We went travelling the mall together.

“______, why don’t you say goodbye?” Eli suddenly asked me. I looked at him.

“Huh? I didn’t want to tell you because I know you wouldn’t let me go,” I explain while looking down at the floor.

“Of course I would do that, I loved you. But now, I couldn’t do anything anymore. Since you’re my best friend’s girlfriend,” he looked down while making circles with his leg. I couldn’t do anything too since Junhui already confess to me that she likes you. Perhaps loves you.

“I’m sorry. But when I went back to US to meet you, you’re not there. Your dad said you went to China. So I thought maybe you’re doing fine. And I went back to Japan until last year, which I came back to Korea. I told your dad to tell you that I’m back in Korea. he said you already know. So I thought that you would search for me. but…” I couldn’t continue as I felt warm tears fell from my eyes.

Eli POV

She cried? I know she’s back but I don’t know where to start searching. Korea is a big country. She could be in Seoul, Incheon, Busan or anywhere in this country.

“Why didn’t you search for me? you already know where I lives,” I said. She looked at me. Her eyes is watery. I hear people murmur about us.

‘He made the girl cry’               ‘what a jerk!’                 ‘poor girl’

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside. Good thing I remembered a place I used to go with the boys behind of the mall.

“Where are we going?” she asked me. I looked at her and gave her a somewhere look. We reached the place.

“Wow! I didn’t know there a beautiful park here,” she said while looking at her reflection in the water. This park remain a secret since it’s blocked  by the big mall and longs shrubbery. So the beauty remains untouch until we came. Hehehe!

“We found this place during our trainee years. That time we’re still with Alexander hyung and Kibum hyung,” I said. She nodded and start wondering around. Good thing she stop crying thanks to nature.

“_____-ah! Don’t go so far! This place is a secret. It’s sort of U-Kiss favorite hangout place,” I said when I realize that she’s going further away. While watching her movement, her phone vibrates. I didn’t know she left her phone here.

To: _____
From: Kiseop oppa

Yah! Where are you? I’ve been calling since morning! Please reply my text. I missed you so much… :(

 I gasped. Kiseop really love her so much. I couldn’t take her from him. I think this is the best for both of us. I look up to call her but I shocked. She’s not here!

“_____! _____! Where the heck are you?! _____!” I shouted her name. I went to the other side of the park and I saw her crying.

“Yah! Why did you ran away like that? You made me worried you know?!” I said.

“I didn’t know about this,” she said while giving me a piece of paper. What paper is this? I grab it and my eyes widen.

_____-ah, I love you! With all my heart. I hope you’re doing well. I want to tell you something. I’ve loved you since we’ve become neighbor, since I know you’re a Korean just like me, since you called me oppa… promise me that you will always love me like I always loved you…                                                                                                           -Ellison oppa-

I remembered this letter. I wrote it at night when all the members are asleep because I missed her so much! I thought I toss this letter away that night because I know she won’t be remembering me anymore.

“_____-ah…”

“You said that you loved me. why won’t you say it in front of him?” she asked in her cry. I bit my lower lips, not knowing what to answer her.

“I-I…,” I sigh. I gathered every strength that I have to tell her one truth.

“I’m a coward,” there! I let it out. She looked at me with those watery eyes.

“Yes you are!” she yelled and stood up. I grabbed her wrist and hug her tight. Not wanting to let her go. she hit my chest, wanting to be release but I kept my hug tight.

“You’re a coward…” she said and start crying again. “You loved me not her,”

“You loved Kiseop and he loves you. I can’t do anything since he’s like my brother,” I said while resting my head on her head.

“It’s not him…,” I pull her apart and looked at her.

“What?”

“It’s you I love. I’m together with him, just to make you jealous,” she said. I froze. All of those sweet moments she had with Kiseop is just to play his feelings?

“Aniya! You can’t. Kiseop is a nice guy and if I’m your brother, I would love if you stay with him,” I said, releasing my hands from her shoulder.

“The hard thing is when you say that you’re my brother. Brother don’t have any lovers feelings for their sister,” she said. She stood up and walked away. Eli! Don’t let her go!

I grab her hands and…







and what??!! 0_0
tell me 'and what?' okay??

comment and subscribe!! =)