Chapter 29

My Secret Crush

 

_____ POV

Jason and Jessica? Jason and Jessica?! Wow this is impossible! It’s hard for me if my two best friends is a couple. But I have to do something for them since one of them sacrifice their love for me. I need someone, someone who knows me and them very well. Hurm…

“JAY!” I shouted but then cover my mouth with my hands. Well, Jay can help since he knows the three of us very well. But he doesn’t even know how to love since he’s bad in love. ARGH! What am I supposed to do?! I took my phone and pressed the phonebook. I moved it down and stopped at Eli’s name. He knows us very well. Maybe I should call him for my friends sake. Without hesitation, I pressed the green button written call on his number.

“Yoboseyo?” he said. I couldn’t get my voice out.

“Yoboseyo? _____, I know you’re there,” he said. Wait?! He still keep my number? That’s weird. I thought after everything that happened, he would hate me and delete my number.

“Urm, hey Eli. H-how are y-you?” I stuttered.

“I’m fine. What’s up?” he said. Ok, here goes nothing.

“I want to talk to you about Jessica. She loves Jason, but as you know Jason liked me. So I was planning to get those two together,” I said. I heard him say ‘hhmm’ means he nodded.

“So? What do you need me for?” he said. I slammed my forehead. He could be an idol, but he’s still my old Ellison oppa.

“I need you to help me to get those two together. Since only us knows about them very well, besides Jay. But he knows nothing about love. I called you because you were called the love doctor in U-Kiss,” I said.

“Okay, deal. I’m going to help my enemy and my dongsaeng. So any plans?” he asked. I said no while shook my head.

“Then, meet me at the ramen shop we went before,” he said. What ramen shop? When did we went to a ramen shop?

“Um, Eli, we didn’t go to a ramen shop together before,” I said.

“Oh ya. I went with Junhui. Then meet me at Seoul Ramen shop in COEX mall in half an hour,” he said. After bidding goodbye, I hang up and looked up to the clock. It’s 12;00 pm. I have to meet him around 1 pm. I stood up and went to my wardrobe. Hmm, what to wear? What to wear? Suddenly my eyes caught a shirt I had back in Japan. It’s written happy go lucky in Japanese. Just like my personality.

Eli POV

She called just for that? I thought she’s going to say something els.e. Good thing I don’t have any schedule like the others. I walk lazily towards the bathroom. I need to refresh myself from the dancing just now.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Dongho asked me. when did this kid enter my room?

“Somewhere and maknae, don’t you know how to knock the door?” I said while pointing at the door. Dongho smiles with his aegyo. Aish! Not a single aegyo will work with me.

“Hyung…” I looked at Dongho. Not the puppy eyes!! Argh!

“Fine! I surrender! What do you want?” I said. Dongho jumped up and down and knock his head on my bookshelf.

“AWW!!! Why did you put that thing there?” he asked while rubbing his head.

“My choice. Now, what do you want? I don’t want my friend to wait,” I said.

“Okay, buy me some chocolates and chemistry reference book. I’ve lost my book,” he said.

“Okay. But this is the first and last time I’m helping you, maknae,” I said while raising a finger pointing ‘one’ means first and last.

“Urm hyung, this is the fifth time you helped me and you said that every time,” he said. Annoyed, I just walked straight to the bathroom. Actually, I’m annoyed and embarrassed. I took my shower for 10 minutes and went out. I looked at the clock. Its 12:50 pm. Aish! Thanks to Dongho, I’ve wasted half an hour for nothing. I quickly took any shirt I saw first in the closet.

“Hyung! I’m going to COEX mall to meet my friend. And I’ll be careful. Please take care of this idiot maknae,” I said while ruffling Dongho’s hair.

“Yah! Who do you call idiot?!” he said. I laughed and pointed at him. Then I grabbed my shoe and went outside. I have to drive as fast as I could, not involving in any accidents to COEX mall.

I’ve reached COEX mall in 15 minutes. I’m late 5 minutes. And now what?! No parking?! Freaking parking spots! I went on the roof and found a parking spot. At least I got it. I sigh and walked inside with my hoodie on. I don’t want people to recognize me.

I saw _____ sitting there, waiting patiently for me. I smiled. I don’t know why but she keeps making me smile. I open the door and bow to the owner. She recognize me and smiled. I walked towards _____.

“Hi! Been waiting for a long time?” I asked her as soon I sit down across her. she smiled and shook her head.

“My son, what would you like today? With? Your new girlfriend?” she asked with confusion.

“Ani omma, this is my dongsaeng. Dongsaeng, say hi to eomma,” I said, pretending that ______ is my sister.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo eommoni,” she said while bowing to her. she bows back.

“Aigoo! What a lovely sister you have. Okay what would you like?” she asked. I looked at the menu list and choose a black bean ramen.

“Dongsaeng, you? Oppa’s treat, since you don’t have money,” I said. _____ looked at me with a what-did-you-say look.

“I’m having the same as oppa,” she said while passing the menu lists to my ‘eomma’.

“YA! Since when I don’t have money? Do you need prove?” she said while taking her purse out.

“Ani, just want to tease you like old times. I surely missed those times. So what’s your plan for the two?” I asked her.

“Oh ya! I have no idea. That’s the reason I need your help,” she said while putting her face on her arm. I started to think of an idea.

“Okay, what if you’re too busy with Kiseop until you don’t have time for them? then they’ll find a way to get your attention back. With planning all of that, they’ll get close and realize how they liked each other. Perfect Eli!” I praised myself as soon I blurted out the idea. _____ knock my head.

“AWH! What was that for?!” I said while rubbing my head.

“Brilliant much! Jason doesn’t like Jessica. How is that going to work?” she asked me while crossing her arms.

“Simple…” I said while pulling her closer and whispered at her eyes. She clapped her hands when I finished the ‘plan’.

“I didn’t know you’re this smart!” she said happily. Then the owner came and serve us our food and bows.

“You never know anything about me,” I said silently. 








what is the plan??? 0_0
find out later!!! 
ㅋㅋㅋ

i've made a new fanfic!! yeay! i know, i know! i didn't even finised the first one, but this one is dedicated to my dongsaengs, Han Eun, Kirimi and wookie_saranghae!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/132786/being-a-maid-for-shin-dongho-comedy-dongho-ukiss-cute-ajaeseop

i hope you readers and subscriber read my 2nd fanfic!! =D
annyeong!! <3 *makes heart with hands above the head*