Chapter 31

My Secret Crush

 

____ POV

I stood up and walked away. I can’t be with him in this kind of situation. But before I could have my third step, he grabbed my hands and made me turn facing him.

“Let me go. I want to go…,” I felt a warm lips crashed onto mine. My eyes widen because I don’t know how to react. He pulled away.

“I’ve loved you only you,” he said and places his lips on mine again. This time I close my eyes and kissed him back.

“_____ …” I heard someone called me. I pulled away and saw Kiseop.

“K-Kiseop oppa?” my voice became shaky. I looked at him. He looked at me with those sad eyes of his.

“Why? Why did you agree to be my girlfriend when all of these times you loved him?” he said while pointing at Eli.

“Oppa..” that’s the only word I can say right now. I took a glance at Eli. He’s looking straight at Kiseop.

“_____-ah, I thought I won’t be fooled like those times when I’m together with the other girls. But it turns out to be the same,”

“Oppa, I didn…”

“It’s okay. Besides, I’ve heard everything that you said. And Eli’s letter to you, your letter to him. Don’t think I didn’t know since I’m the one who always cleans the dorm. I saw the picture frame with your name behind it. I’ve got my answers of the questions that I’ve collected in my head. Thanks ______ for being my girlfriend for quite some time. Eli, promise me that you’ll never hurt her,” he said while forcing himself to smile. Then he left. I felt guilty.

Kiseop POV

They kissed. I haven’t kissed her yet since she became my girlfriend. I bet they loved each other for so long. I’m just another idiot standing in their way. I felt my legs are weaken. But I forced myself to go away from there. I went there to get every problems out from my head. But now, I have received more frustrating problems.

I pull out my phone and called Junhui. Although I’ve been ignoring her, but I hope she’ll come and meet me.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Junhui-ah, can you meet me?”

“Kiseop-ah… I can’t. I have homework to finish,”

“It’s okay. Do well okay?” I said and hang up. I felt so sad. I need to go back to the dorm and relax.







short chappie.. mianhe... *bows*
i had writer's block since i'm no good writing sad chapters... T_T

comment and subscribe!! ^_^