chapter 3

My Secret Crush

 

Kevin POV          

“Mianhae! Just you guys so concentrating on the video, so we planned a little evil not too evil plan,” Eli said. Soohyun hyung nodded to what Eli said.

I was so angry, so I stand up, took Junhui’s hand and my iPad and walked out the room. Actually, I’m not mad at them at all. Just to see if they care enough to come and talk to me.

“Kevin-ah, where are we going?” Junhui ask.

“We’re going to the roof top. I want to see if Eli and Soohyun hyung dare talk to me when I’m mad. You have to act like you’re mad too,” I said. She smiled and nodded means she understand. Yeay! I got a partner doing evil things to Eli and Soohyun hyung.

We waited there for 2 hours and none of them came up and try to talk to us. While waiting, we didn’t bring any snacks with us. So now, we’re hungry. I asked Junhui if she brought any snacks up here. She just shook. Now what to do?

“Kevin-ah, haja! Beogopa!! Jeongmal beogopayo,” Junhui said. I nodded means agree. So we walk back down to the practice room. We saw the other members were eating hot spicy chicken wings. MY FAVORITE! How could they?!

“YA! You guys didn’t call us at all? Enjoying your food until you forget us?” I said. Everyone turn their face looking at me. Including Junhui. Maybe she’s shock with my action.

“Hyung, why don’t you join us? This chicken wings are so delicious,” Dongho said without feeling any guilt in him. I just have to say ok since my tummy is yelling for food! I grab Junhui’s wrist and asked her to sit next to me and Kiseop. At first she refused because she remember what happen just now. But I said not to show it that she’s hurt.

Junhui’s POV                                                                                 

Kevin asked me to sit next to Kiseop after what happen. Hell no! I rather sit next to a frog who didn’t hurt me, than Kiseop who hurt me.

“Junhui-ah, let’s watch some movies tonight,” Kiseop said.

“Ani. I have to help my mom with chores. Sorry. But tell me if the movie’s nice,” I said while putting a fake smile on my lips.

“Ah noona! Can’t you tell your mom that you want to hang out with us. Besides, she knows us very well,” Dongho said. He did his aegyo. I giggle a bit because of his aegyo in a funny way.

“Mianhae Dongho-ah. Noona can’t come. Noona already promise my mom. Maybe next time. And next time, noona will make the food. But a chef needs a co-chef. So you’ll be my co-chef,” I said to Dongho. He smiled and did the respect sign for soldiers.

I hang out with them all evening. When it’s time for me to go, Dongho hug me from behind. I was shock with his action.

“Noona! Don’t leave me with the hyungs! They’re going to bully me all night!” he complain to me. I just can smile after heard that.

“Gwenchana Dongho-ah. If anything, or they bully you, just call me. I’ll come with my M-16 machine gun!” I said while pinching his cute face.
“You guys don’t dare to bully my little brother or else…” I gave them the ‘you are so going to get it from me’ look. All of them smiled after promising that they won’t bully Dongho. Dongho look so happy.

After a goodbye and goodnight hug, I walk down from their dorm and grab my phone. I dialed  my brother’s number and asked him to pick me up.

Dongho POV

“Did you hear just now? She said she’ll come with her M-16 if you guys bully me,” I said merrily.

“Dongho-ah, I didn’t know you’re that stupid. We won’t promise if we would do a crossed finger behind our back,” AJ hyung said.

“But guys, I didn’t do any crossed finger. I seriously said that I won’t bully him. But now, I want to bully him!” Kevin hyung said. The other members started to laugh. I actually smile. Because at least Kevin hyung doesn’t want to bully me at first.

“Ya! That’s not fair. You guys promised Junhui noona already. Liar hyung!” I said.
But all my hyung just smiled and Eli hyung giggle a bit. i know they're up to something.
I took my phone trying to dail Junhui noona phone number. but when I unlock my phone, on the screen it stated 'insert sim card'. I look at the members and Eli hyung is hold my sim card. i knew this would happen.

"Now, you can't even call Junhui or anyone. since your sim card with us, and our phone is kept safely somewhere that you can't even find eventhough you search the whole dorm," Eli hyung said. while tapping my shoulder. Argh! why do i have to be the maknae? life is hard being a maknae.

Eli POV 
I knew he would call Junhui. just the matter of time. its no fun when Junhui is here to instruct us to do stuff that we don't want. and this Dongho will call her if he's being bullied. i told the member this is the best plan i've ever made. and well it turns out really well.

"Eli-ah! thank you for the great plan. i think now we can start out project," Soohyun hyung said. i just smile. then i look at Dongho who is still in confusion. we grabbed Dongho's hand and bring him to the kitchen. and there the beautiful sink full of plates waiting for Dongho to clean it up.

"Dongho-ah, you know what? those plates are calling for you to clean them up. i tried before and it suddenly slip from my hand and broke," AJ said. the other members nod means agree. Dongho make his vengeful face. and at last he spoke out.

"HYUNG!! I'm a member of U-Kiss too you know?" he said.
"But you're the maknae, means you cannot talk back to us," Hoon said. Dongho gave up and he walks straight ot the sink. all of us laugh watching Dongho cleaning up the mess we did. then we went to the living room and turn on a horror movie. Final Destination. always been my favorite. never get bored although i've watched it for 10 times already.

"Dongho-ah? are you done with the plates? we have alot for you to do now," Kiseop said when he heard the tap is not running anymore. dongho came out with a sour face.

"MWO?! what is it now? do you want me to jump from the balcony. i think that is the job that i will like so much," he said. we all were so shock, but he will never do that. because Kevin will always say 'don't you remember your mom? your family? do you want them to cry all day and night. and your fans whom is there for you every second?'. i love kevin. he will come up with something to make sure our maknae will not do stupid stuff. even our oldest hyung, he will use the same 'advice'.

"chingudeul, i'm going to the shop for a while. we're lack of milk. since our dongho is so tired, so i guess i'm going," Kiseop said when he realize that Dongho is dozing off on the couch. he left the dorm and he left his phone in the dorm.

"Ya! wae geuneun jeonhwaleul hamkke gajyeo wassso?" Kevin ask. the moment kevin finish his words, Dongho woke up and grabbed Kiseop's phone. 

"Ya! today, we went to the shop right? and we met a really, really, really cute girl! and Kiseop hyung took a picture of her. wait, i'm going to look for the picture," Dongho said. all the members were so intense to see the picture. then Dongho showed us the picture. that moment, my heart stop beating. i can't believe it. she's here. in korea. i took the phone from Dongho's hand and take a closer look at the picture. it is her! 

"Eli-ah, we know she's cute, but don't take the phone for your purpose," Hoon said. then only i realize that i took the phone away.
"Mianhae, i didn't mean too. Guys, i think i'm tired. all day long at home. buzy with work," i said. Dongho suddenly yell at me.
"Ya! you're tired? what about me? i have school, then i have to do the chores. who's more tired now?" i just smiled and tapped his head. after i said sorry to Dongho, i entered my room and switch off the lights. why is she here? isn't she suppose to be in Japan? besides she left without saying goodbye...

 

 

 

 

sorry because i didn't update for a long time. buzy with school and i have to do presentation for dinner..

well hope you liked this chapter and i will be back for more chapters to entertain you guys! saranghae!

subscribe and be my friends cause i really want to be your friend... =]