Chapter

If I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: Okaaaaaay... so I updated. I have no idea whether you'll like this or not. I am very sorry if this chapte sucT_T Anyway, please try to enjoy it at least hahaha. Thanks for reading till now ;)

 

 

Bomi reaches out her hand to knock on the door, but she hesitates for a moment. Myungsoo looks at her with concern. Clearly, she was afraid of what is about to happen once she opens that door. He doesn’t know what to do for her so instead, he was the one who knocks. There was silence from the inside until a high-pitched voice is heard.

 

“Please wait a minute,” there was rustling upon opening the door. There reveals a girl with long black hair. “Oh! Bomi!” the girl immediately hugs Bomi upon seeing her. She lets the two in and calls out to the people inside the house. Sungkyu and their dad appear and hug the two.

 “How was your trip? You didn’t get into trouble on the way, right?” their dad asks.

“No. We left right away when I saw your note,” Bomi had a grim expression and the atmosphere soon followed. Everyone was quiet. No one said a word. Myungsoo was uncomfortable due to being the only one having no knowledge of the current situation. He wanted to ask. He wanted to know. He was already restless. He was about to speak, but Sungkyu beat him to it.

“Why don’t you go to grandma’s room? I’m sure she’ll delight to see you, especially you, Bomi,” Bomi did nothing else but smile and proceed to the said room.

 

Bomi’s grandmother was lying serenely on a bed by the window. Her white hair fluttered as the wind came in. She was pale and looked very tired. Bomi quickly went to her side and knelt. She carefully entwined her fingers with her as if she was a fragile thing, ready to break anytime.

“Grandma,” she called in a hushed voice. “Grandma, Bomi is here. Bomi had arrived,” she smiled genuinely. Her grandmother’s eyes slowly opened and saw the sight a girl beside her. She grinned seeing her grandchild besides her.

“Bomi,” Bomi enveloped her grandmother in her arms as she repeatedly called her name.

 

Night has come and Myungsoo couldn’t sleep. Bomi was in the other room and he knew that she must be crying because before she entered her room, her eyes were red and puffy. She was just like a child.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door.

“Myungsoo, may I come in?” the voice belonged to the girl with black hair.

“Sure, Choro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter