Chapter

If I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi sets down her bag beside her desk and lowers her head, letting her chin touch the surface. She heaves a sigh when she hears her phone ring from inside her bag. She grabs her phone and looks at the caller’s name. Ah… it’s Sunggyu oppa, she said inside her head.

“Yeoboseyo?” she asked when she picks up the phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” the voice on the other line asked.

“What is it Sunggyu oppa?” she asked, scratching her head.

“Oh Bomi. I just want to know how you guys are doing. Is everything fine?” her brother asked.

“Uh yeah. Everything’s fine,” she replied.

“Is that so? That’s all. Okay see-,” Just before Sunggyu could end the call, Bomi stopped him.

“Wait oppa!”

“What?” he asked.

“I just remembered that Kim Myungsoo-“ she was cut off by his brother.

“Did you just say Kim Myungsoo?” he asked quite surprised and Bomi swore she could hear his voice was a bit pique.

“Yeah. He said that you and him were friends since children. Yesterday was my first time meeting him,” there was no reply. “Oppa? Yah Sunggyu oppa?”

She heard a grunt from the other line. “You okay?” Bomi asked.

“Yeah. Yeah…” he grunted again. “I’ll call you back…”

“Yah-“ the call ended. “Aish… calling suddenly then suddenly hanging up. Genius!” she glares at her phone and shuts it loudly.

“Why are you so angry in the morning?” a voice asked from behind. Bomi turned to the voice and there was no surprise to who it was.

“Ah Namjoo…”

“Annyeong Bomi,” Namjoo smiled at her friend and sat beside her.

“Where’s Eunji?” Bomi asked.

“Take a guess,” Namjoo grinned as she replied to Bomi. Bomi looks behind Namjoo and Eunji enters her view. She was talking with Hoya, her crush. As Bomi observed them it looked like they were flirting with each other but weren’t. Bomi knows the two of them. Eunji isn’t the type of person who’d sashay her hips in public or trifle with people. If she was, then Bomi wouldn’t have befriended her. Bomi smiles to herself, feeling happy that they’re getting along. She focuses back to Namjoo.

“So who’s Kim Myungsoo?” Namjoo asked with a sly grin on her face.

“I don’t know,” Bomi replied serenely.

“Stop joking.”

“I’m not.”

“Really. Stop it. Who is he?”

“I’m reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter