Chapter

If I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     “Look at him,” Bomi stared fiercely from her desk. “Look at him, flirting with all those girls,” she gruffed. It has been a week since Myungsoo started his classes at Bomi’s school. He instantly became popular with the girls, it was no surprise to Bomi. He was quite the looker. Girls would follow him around, giving him gifts, asking for his cellphone number, and all kinds of things that would pester him. Every time she sees him having a hard time, she snickers to herself.

     “Does him being popular bother you that much?” Eunji asked, approaching her.

     “Of course not. In fact, I like it. Seeing him troubled and all,” she smirked.

     “Can’t you just forgive him for what he said?” she asked, grabbing a chair and then sitting beside Bomi.

     “No,” Bomi replied sternly.

     “You’re such a child,” Eunji remarked.

     “Oh hush. I don’t want to hear that from someone who’s the same level as me.”

     Eunji wavered, “Am not…”

     “Really now?” Bomi looked at Eunji who was slumped on her chair. “Why don’t you confess to him?”

     “You know I can’t.”

     “I know.”

     “Then stop it.”

     “I won’t.”

     “Bomi,” Eunji insisted.

     “You know she’s right,” Namjoo butted in when she overheard her friends’ argument.

     “Not you too Namjoo,” Eunji sighed on the other hand, Bomi smiled as she watched Eunji growing anxious about her feelings.

     “Well,” Bomi stretched her arms forward as she stands up from her sit. “Take your time but don’t take too long,” she heads for the classroom’s door, “But don’t take too long,” she smiled and went away.

     “Really… Bomi can be such a tease,” Eunji complained.

     Namjoo chuckled, “That’s just because she cares for you. Come on, cheer up!”

     Bomi wanders along the hall with her hands hiding inside her pockets. Students were runnning, talking, and fooling around with each other. Bomi hears shrieks from around the corner. She turns her way there to see what was happening. “Oh…” she sighs in disappointment. “Girls… really,” she muttered under he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter