||Would This Be The End Of Our Marriage?||

You've Got To Be Kidding Me!

 

[[Yunho's POV]]
 
"JAE! YOU BETTER GET OUT HERE THIS INSTANT! YOU'RE REALLY GONNA GET IT FROM ME THIS TIME!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I kept banging and kicking the door.
 
The door slamed open, revealing a pissed Jaejoong with only his boxers on.
 
I glanced behind him and saw the lady he was with earlier.
 
"WHAT. THE. . DO. YOU. WANT?!"
 
I could tell he was under the influence of alcohol, but that does not mean he could have with some when he is married to (_____).
 
I glared back at him.
 
"Dude, all these years of being my friend and being married to (_____), I held in a lot. And right now, I really want to tell you this. YOU MESSED UP, BIG TIME." I gave him a punch in the face.
 
Laying on the floor, he looked up at me with a confused face.
 
In a second, it changed into a shocked face.
 
"OH . (_____)! WHERE IS SHE?!" He asked as he got back up onto his two feet.
 
"I don't know. Why don't you go find her." I said through my gritted teeth as he then ran off.
 
---
(Meanwhile with (_____) and Junsu..)
 
I came to a stop at the beach.
 
I sat on the white sands as I let my tears roll down my face.
 
"(_____)-ah, are you okay?"
 
I turned around and saw Junsu.
 
I quickly wiped my tears away.
 
"Y-Yeah. Psh, I'm fine." I waved him off.
 
"You don't look fine to me. I thought you were going to kill yourself," Junsu said.
 
"Oppa, you sound as if you don't know me. Come on, you've known me for five freaking years and you still think I'm the type of person who would commit suicide when it comes to things like that?" I tried to laugh heartily.
 
"I know, but.. I mean, who knows? We're on an island and you might just get lost and everything." He said.
 
"Aigoo, thank you for your concern, Kim Junsu-sshi, but I'm well off by myself, thank you very much."
 
He sighed.
 
"You gave me a shock just now. I really thought you would do that."
 
We chatted for a little more.
 
"So, you decided to cheat on me too, huh?!" I heard someone shout from the back.
 
I turned around.
 
'Jaejoong.'
 
"Jae.." I said.
 
"Junsu, I treated you as a friend and this is what you do to me? Steal my wife? Is that it?! HUH?!" He shouted again.
 
"Hyung, this isn't--"
 
"What? Don't try to think I'm stupid enough to fall for that! Tch, you two."
 
It was the last thing Jaejoong said before I went up to him and slapped him.
 
"You! How dare you say that. Living with me for five years and you think I'm having an affiar with him? Where are the evidences? And you! You have with some girl from this island! In OUR room, nonetheless! You think I have no right to say that? Guess what, your best friends heard it too! Junsu, he came here to console me, make sure I didn't try to kill myself and you think we're having an affair. How great, Jae. You know what? You can take this back."
 
I took off my wedding band, lifted his hand and placed it there.
 
I looked at it once again as tears started flowing out again.
 
Gently, I closed his hand and let go of it.
 
I turned my head around, glancing at Junsu.
 
"I'm sorry you have to be involved in this, Junsu Oppa. I'm going in first." I sad as I quickly and walked to the hotel.
 
'I hope this works.'
 
It was a silent walk all the way to my room.
 
I was still crying.
 
The moment I went in, I took my luggage bag and began stuffing all my clothes back in.
 
It was already around ten at night and there might be a chance that there are no more boats to get me back to Seoul.
 
I heard the room door opening.
 
Jaejoong stood in front of me for a while and I knew he was crying when I saw teardrops falling to the carpetted floor.
 
"(_____)-ah.."
 
"Jaejoong-sshi. From this moment on, you are no longer my husband. We no longer know each other. So please, do not talk to me informally. I want this break up to be rational and on mutual terms. I thank you for the past five wonderful years, but I guess I wasn't enough for you. I understand. I will be going now. Don't try to look for me when you get back to Seoul," I said as I stood up, grabbing my luggage bag and walked out of the hotel.
 
"(_____)-ah.."
 
It was the last thing I heard before the door closed.
 
Luckily, I was able to get a ride back to Seoul on a boat.
 
I thanked the driver and made my way back home.
 
Now, I really have to start anew.
 
I didn't bother going to Jaejoong's house to get my clothes.
 
Instead, I went straight to my previous apartment, which I asked my younger brother to take care of.
 
I settled in my apartment, cleaning it a bit as it seems like my brother has not been coming here for a while.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Hello, hello~! (XD just had to add that. SHINee JJANG~!!!)
 
2nd Chappie.
 
Im'ma post the 3rd Chappie after this. 
 
Author,
miia186             ShiningDbJr<3