||Heartbroken||

You've Got To Be Kidding Me!

 

Jaejoong: Like who he is in real life.(DBSK is still together.)
Reader: Has a normal life, writes songs as a hobby.
 
Everything is as per normal except that fans know and have accepted the fact that the one and only Kim Jaejoong they love in DBSK is married.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
"Having fun already?" Jaejoong asked as he spun me in the air.
 
I laughed when he tickled me at my waist.
 
We were on an island that he had suggested, having a vacation.
 
It was not just us, his four best friends also came with us.
 
We have been living under the same roof as his friends for five years, that is how I became close to them too.
 
"Babe, you can't possibly be the only one who has fun," Jae said.
 
"Heyy, what am I supposed to do when I couldn't see you anywhere? At least I made a better choice to stick with your friends than to go with some random stranger," I reasoned.
 
"Touche. But I still don't like the idea of you being too close with my boys," he complained.
 
"Sure, but they are still my friends none the less."
 
"Alright, come on. We have to get dressed for the party later on." 
 
"But, you still haven't told me yet.."
 
"About what?"
 
"That day.. I saw you.. You were flirting with that girl from the island.." I started.
 
"Look.. That.. That was a misunderstanding, okay? You know I've only got my eyes on you," Jae said.
 
"Well, that wasn't what I sensed when I saw you two.."
 
"You know what?! Let's just end this stupid coversation, okay?! It was stupid to even start it!" He bursted.
 
I got teary-eyed but I managed to keep it unnoticed all the way to our room.
 
---
 
I quickly got ready for the party, wearing my favourite dress.
 
"Jae, are you done?" I whispered to the restroom where Jaejoong was still in.
 
"You go first with the guys. I'll catch up later," he replied.
 
"Are you sure? I can stay with you until you get better, you know," I told him.
 
"Nahh, I wouldn't want to ruin your night because of me. Go ahead, I'll be fine. Just having a slight stomache upset."
 
"O-Okay then.. Take care alright. If anything happens just give me a call and I'll come back.."
 
"Mhm, go," he said.
 
I left the room, leaving the room key with him and went over to Junsu and Yoochun's room.
 
"(_____)-ah, what are you doing here alone? Where's Jae hyung?" Yoochun asked as he opened the door to let me in.
 
"He told me to go to the party with you guys. He said he'll catch up soon," I explained.
 
"Ohh, okay then. Come on, we're meeting Yunho hyung and Changmin in front of the hotel."
 
We met up with the other two and continued our way towards the party location.
 
It was held at a conference hall. [A/N: Think BOF style, just less formal.]
 
"Heyy, I'm gonna go get us some drinks." Yunho said as he dragged Changmin towards the refreshments.
 
"Come on, let's find a table." Yoochun led us towards an empty table.
 
"Uhm, do you mind calling Jae to see if he's okay?" I asked Junsu.
 
"Sure thing."
 
He took out his phone and dialed Jaejoong's number.
 
"Sorry, (_____)-ah. He's not picking up," he said after hanging up.
 
"Ohh. Thanks."
 
"Come on, don't be so down. He's probably still stuck in the toilet." Yoochun giggled, probably imagining Jaejoong stuck in the toilet with his pants down and a constipated face on.
 
'erted Yoochun Oppa.'
 
"Uhm, (_____)-ah, I don't know how to break it to you but.. You should see this." Yunho said the moment he and Changmin came back.
 
He pointed towards two oddly familiar figures, having fun on the dance floor.
 
I stared at them as reality slowly dripped in.
 
"Nahh, it can't be.. He said he'll catch up with us.. He couldn't have gone off on his own.. Besides, he was having a stomache upset earlier on, he couldn't have recovered that fast." Junsu said.
 
I smiled as I could see that Junsu was trying his best to protect both me and Jaejoong.
 
The moment I turned back to look at the two figures, they were no longer on the dancefloor.
 
I caught a glimpse of them going out the hall.
 
I decided to secretly follow them.
 
"Oppadeul, I'm going to the restroom for awhile."
 
"Do you want us to follow?" Junsu asked.
 
"Oppa~! I'm not a kid anymore. I'd know my way around even with my eyes closed," I replied.
 
They did not question anything more, and I was grateful for it.
 
I quickly went out the hall and searched for any traces of them.
 
'What am I doing, suspecting Jae like that? That's probably not him, too.'
 
I decided to give up my search and went towards our hotel.
 
I took the elevator to our level and walked towards our room.
 
"Mphf..Mphf.."I could hear muffled voices coming from my room.
 
'No.. It can't be.. He wouldn't..'
 
"J-Jae? Is that you?"I asked as I knocked on the door.
 
"Mphf... Yeah,right there.." I heard a lady's voice.
 
I started to silently cry.
 
"No.. Jae.. Jae! Please! JAE! Please, I beg you.." I cried some more.
 
I kept banging on the room door as I heard footsteps shuffling closer towards me.
 
"(_____)-ah! Are you okay, what happened?" Yunho asked.
 
I didn't reply him as I kept banging on the door.
 
"Jae! Please! I'm begging you! Don't do this to me.. Please.."
 
After a while more, I finally gave up and ran out the hotel.
 
[[Yunho's POV]]
 
(_____) suddenly ran away from the room.
 
"Junsu, you better follow her. We'll deal with Jae. Go." I ordered.
 
It took me three seconds to digest what Jae was doing inside.
 
"JAE! YOU BETTER GET OUT HERE THIS INSTANT! YOU'RE REALLY GONNA GET IT FROM ME THIS TIME!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I kept banging and kicking the door.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
First Chapter Up~!
Please Comment and Subscribe~!