KissesMissed - Lee Kaeri

Dark Origins [[ Apply close ]]

Name: Lee Kaeri

Age: 17, 

Code name: KL

Personality:

 

Kaeri is a girl who is very direct. Whenever she hates someone or like someone or have a comment on something, she will say it directly to the person. She does not think before she speaks, always blurting out whatever is on her mind.  She can be very sarcastic and make snide comments when she wants. Especially towards people who are over-cocky, she will turn them speechless. And if you make her angry, she can use words to hurt you very deeply. She finds loopholes in people's words easily, often winning every argument she ever had; hence she sometimes come off as a proud girl.

Kaeri is also a very talkative girl. She can talk about almost anything under the sun and she hates silence the most; to the extent sometimes she talks to herself. She also hate being bored, hence she will have lots of weird and fun ideas to do, ensuring that nobody will ever be bored around her.

She also has a certain liking for violence, and also has violent tendencies; she is very violent, using violence to solve problem half the time. E.g, if you piss her off, she will punch you straight in the face. One of her favourite line is, ' go and die.' Anything thing around her, chairs, table, water bottle or even a pen, can be turn into a dangerous deadly weapon by her. However, she is weak in physical combat, which means fighting with no weapons. 

She is also very observant and aware of her surroundings. She can tell what a person wants, thinking, or what ticks a person off or cheer them up just after observing them for awhile. She is a very bubbly-cheerful girl though it would not be easy for her to trust you as she has been used to being all alone and excluded by others.

She is a very sensitive girl though, taking people’s insults personally, but she will not show it out. Same goes to when she is upset. She is bad in giving advice to people when they need help; however, she can pinpoint where the problem lies immediately and don’t mind lending her shoulder.

She is also very impatient and stubborn. To her, time is precious. Any second wasted is punishable by death. If she set a task for you, she will expect you to finish it asap and not take your own sweet time. Hence she comes off as unreasonable at times, but if you were to give her valid reasons, she will not go off on you. And, when she set her mind on something, it is impossible for anyone to talk her out of it. she will do whatever it takes to get her point acorss/reach her dreams/fulfill the task. 

Towards her friends she is very loyal and protective. She do not like people hurting her friends so if anyone hurt them, they better be prepare to run for their live. She also works well under pressure when most people would crack down. She also hardly shows out what she is thinking hence it is not easy to know what goes on in her mind; though probably it is mainly about random things.

However like any other girl, she likes shopping too. And she is real crazy when it comes to chocolate. She tends to become over-hyper when she has chocolate. Also, she will calm down immediately if she is angry or upset when you give her chocolate.

Since she has been a orphan since young, growing up under the care of SCI only, she learned to be independent. she can also adapt to any enviroment, situation fast. for example, going on for days without food and water. she is used to it. however, she hate vegetables. She will never ever eat even a bit of vegetable ever. 

 

 How she got in to S.C.I:

When she was young, she was a happy kid. Always topping her class and skipping grades as she has a IQ of 180. However, when she was just 8 years old, she witnesses her father killing her mother and her siblings with her own eyes. She than started to check up on her father, learning that he is one of the most wanted criminal for the reason mass murder killing spree. She than reported him to the police. For an 8 year old, that was quite a feat, thought she will never forget the look on her father face when he finds out she is the one who busted him. That incident awakes something inside her, and she was never the same again on the inside; the possible reason why she got used to violence and like it even. S.C.I then started to keep their eye on her as they feel that something like this happening to an 8 year old girl might change something inside her. When she reaches 10years old, they needed a young undercover for one of their mission. On that mission, she was almost killed. However, she survived and even saved the lives of the agents involved. Hence S.C.I decided to recruit her to train her as their newest batch of spies.

Position: Undercover//Weapon (gun/knives) master

Likes:

-       Chocolates

-       Winning

-       Reading books

-       Being around nature; by the beach

-       Playing pranks on people

-       Snow

Dislikes:

-       Playboys

-       Stuck up rich people

-       Proud people and liars

-       Anything creepy crawlies.

-       Being commanded around.

-       Losing

Habits:

-       She will bite her lips when she is nervous

-       Tend to always sleep late.

-       Zone out easily into her daydreams

-       When she is angry she will just snap out at anyone who talks to her.

-       If you give her chocolates, she will become like a little girl. (there is a story behind it )

-       When she is deep in thought or shy, she will turn very quiet. A opposite of her talkative self.

 

Love interest: Jang Hyunseung

 Appearance:

Do Hwe ji

http://data.whicdn.com/images/15476323/tumblr_lsecd2BaRu1qm2mf8o1_500_large.png

http://data.whicdn.com/images/14418960/tumblr_lr4br2uwdZ1qfcyo3o1_500_large.png

http://data.whicdn.com/images/12159578/look_at_her_by_appplegirl-d3alozz_large.png

http://data.whicdn.com/images/14018655/tumblr_lq9ato8OVF1qmvz5bo1_500_large.png