Chap 3

Blue Violet

Warning : May caused uncomfortable



 

‘Ahjusshi… please drive faster.’ The girl seated at passenger seat pleaded to Siwon. Nodding his head, Siwon stepped into the accelerator, wanting nothing more but to be disappear from the speeding car chasing after them from behind.

 

But then another car coming from in front of them, and Siwon had no choice but to hit the brake, automatically making the car stop from crushing the car in front. The girl at the passenger seat shivered, shaking her head. She didn’t know what else she should do. They were blocked. And there's no way out.  

 

Blood spurted from Siwon’s mouth, as the punches keep hitting on his stomach and face. Two guys were holding him up, while the puncher keeps on punching him. Siwon’s body could not take the punches anymore; he would get down at anytime if only the two didn’t hold him.

 

‘St—op….’ The girl pleaded weakly. Her condition wasn’t better than Siwon. The boss of the gang was currently her open in front of his subordinates, while beating her numerous times. The boss stopped when he noticed that the girl was slowly losing her soul. He snickered, pulled out from her and pushed the girl lied on the floor, as if she wasn’t even a human. He wears back his clothes, pulling the almost dying girl hair, sliding her towards Siwon.

 

He pointed his chin at Siwon’s clothes, understand the signal, the two henchmen let go of Siwon, and the lifeless guy fall without anyone supporting him. One of the henchmen pulled down Siwon’s pants, revealing Siwon’s private area. Siwon could do nothing to prevent them, when he suddenly screams in shock when the boss seated the girl on his groin. The girl resembled a doll, played and controlled by the boss. Despite Siwon’s hatred, he was disgusted when he couldn’t deny the pleasure building inside him, and soon he filled the girl with his , mixing with the boss previous one. Siwon felt disgusted, but the torture wasn’t over with simple , the same procedure was repeated and repeated until Siwon had to e multiple times inside the girl.

 

The boss smirked, was satisfied when Siwon’s were full inside the now no longer breathing girl. He finally ended Siwon’s torture with a multiple stabs on Siwon’s stomach, and chest, letting the blood flowed.

 

‘That’s the punishment for touching my woman, scum.’ The boss snickered was the last thing Siwon heard before his life was took away.  Never understand what the reason behind his murder is.

 

The two henchmen, one grabbing Siwon’s upper body and another one his lower body, throw the dead body down the hill. The other henchmen, drove Siwon’s car to open area, the dead girl body was at the passenger seat, no clothes and full of . He purposely set the sensor on, attracting people before run away far.

--------------

‘We are currently at the crime scene, where we do believe that the owner of the car was the one who did this heartless murder. The police was still remained silence of the owner’s information, none of information had been told to the media. But worry not folks, we are going to reveal this heartless person and we will make sure he will be punished severely.’ The reporter said, and her camera focus on the car, taking the plate number to be revealed those watching their news.   

 

‘If anyone had any information about the owner, please do not hesitate to contact SME. Your information would help us to bring justice for the victim. Reporting for SME News, my name is Lee Sora.’ The reporter said, and did a cut off signal to the camera man.

 

‘Daebak, Sora. How can you get to this section?’ The camera man said, praising the new rising reporter.

 

‘I pulled a string. Policeman was greedy, you only have to shoved little money to get this exclusive.’ Lee Sora smirked.

 

‘Hey, what are you doing here at the crime’s evidence place?’ A policeman shouted at them, and the reporter with her cameraman makes a run from him.  

 

‘Daebak, Sora.’ SME News CEO, Lee Soo Man praised his rising star. ‘This will get us exclusive.’ He said, nodding his head while watching the footage his rising star showed to him for their breaking news at 8 pm later. Sora nodded, feeling proud for the compliment. ‘We are going to air this as main news and you will play part for it. You’re going to report this exclusively.’ He said and Sora smiled wide.

 

She couldn’t wait to become a star tonight.

------------------------

As per Soo Man said, Sora’s news had been SME main news and the news had soared high their rating. Lots and lots of calls were received by the news company, most of the caller wanted to know if the news was true. SME, who believed that the owner was the cruel murder, had confirmed the solitary without discussing with the police.

 

‘Sora, this caller got information about the owner.’ One of the staffs said, and Sora took the line. ‘Hello, SME News. This is Lee Sora speaking.’ Sora said professionally.

 

‘Hello, Ms. Sora. I am your fan.’ The line said, excited when he got to speak with Sora.

 

Sora smiled and replied to the caller. ‘Thank you. May I know who on the line and for what reason you’re calling?’

 

‘Aha…’ The other line laughed at his own silliness. ‘My name is Changmin. Shim Changmin. And I know the car’s owner. His little brother was my friend.’

 

Sora smiled widely, and pressed the record button. ‘Really, Changmin ssi? You know the car’s owner little brother personally?’ She asked and she could figured out that the guy was nodding his head for her questions.

 

‘I know him. He’s quite cold to people around him. And his brother was a loan shark. That woman probably one of his debtor, who cannot paid him. And… oh my god… she was being killed so cruelly.’

 

Sora smiled at the new information. She knew this is going to be really great information. And she was proud, proud of her success, proud of her being faster even than police. And what makes her proud the most, that her name going to be written as the person who helping the police capturing the killer, and the nation would be so in love with her.

 

‘Can you give me the information of him, Changmin ssi? You’re going to be a very great help in order for us to capture the killer.’ Sora persuaded, wanting the information desperately. This information couldn’t fall to other news company. She had to be fast.

 

‘Sure. Please jot down this address.’ Changmin said, and Sora did it gladly.

   



 

Enjoy everyone~