Chap 2

Blue Violet


‘Sit down and shut up. Stop being high school kids.’ A professor came in, slamming his thick books at the table. Kyuhyun’s class, which was so loud before turned dead silent by their professor warning. ‘If you think that university is place for you to play around, I suggest you get out from here.’ Hearing no voice coming from the students, the professor smirked. ‘Very good. My name is Vick. From now on, call me Professor Vick.’ The professor said.

 

A ball of paper hit Kyuhyun’s head, making him startled. He took the crumpled note and read it in silent.

 

‘Call him Prof from now on.’

 

Were the words written on the note with a drawing described the professor. Kyuhyun suppressed his laughs, not wanting to capture the professor’s attention. He turned his head to look over the one who had thrown him the note.

 

A dark skin guy, who’s grinning at him, indicated Kyuhyun that he was the sender. The guy raised his hand, waving at him. Kyuhyun waved a little back, and turned back to his front, facing the whiteboard again, taking notes.

 

‘Shim Changmin.’ The dark skin guy said, pulling Kyuhyun’s hand for shake, with a force, after their class ended.

 

‘My name is Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun.’ Kyuhyun introduced himself, taking back his hand and rubbed his painful wrist. Damn, Changmin was so strong with his delicate hand.

 

‘Hey, you’re the one who was being driven by the Audi, am I right?’ Changmin asked. ‘I swear it was you who I saw went out from the car.’ He added.

 

And Cho Kyuhyun grinning, nodding with a proud smirk on his face.

 

The university life excited Kyuhyun, what more he was now popular. Everyone in the college now known him as the Audi’ little brother.

 

‘I should stop sending you to college, you know.’ Siwon said one day. His car was parked in front of the gate, and he was getting uncomfortable with the college kids looks on him. Some of them even shoot his flirtatious look, and Siwon had to clear his throat every time it happen.

 

‘No! You can’t do that to me, hyung!’ Kyuhyun screamed in horror. ‘I was enjoying my university life thanks to Betty. You cannot stop when I was at the peak.’

 

Siwon rolled his eyes at his dramatic little brother, only nodded when his little brother was clasping both his hands, asking for Siwon to cooperate more. He sighed when Kyuhyun let go of his hands excitedly. ‘I have little work to do today. What times your class will be end? Can you wait for me till 7?’ He asked to Kyuhyun who was getting ready to get out from Betty.

 

‘7 still good. I’ve full pack of classes today. I’ll wait for you here, okay.’ Kyuhyun asked and went out from the car. ‘Don’t be late.’ He reminded and Siwon nodded, drove away.

 

‘Dude, your brother is sure one damn cool guy.’ An arm suddenly slumped over Kyuhyun’s shoulder, and he didn’t mind it because he knew that voice anyways. ‘What did you brother do though?’ Changmin asked, biting the green apple he had been crunching since he saw Kyuhyun went out from his brother’s car.

 

‘He is Recovery advisor. He just got promoted recently.’ Kyuhyun said, pushing away Changmin’s arm from his shoulder, but no nudge happen. He cursed his weak body compared to Changmin’s build one.

 

‘Loan shark?’ Changmin asked.

 

‘No, stupid! Recovery advisor; the one who gave advice and lent you money if you want to get out from bankruptcy.’ Kyuhyun explained.

 

‘Still sound like a loan shark to me.’ Changmin said, and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Changmin might have strong built, but he surely an idiot one.

 

Kyuhyun tapped his feet gently, pouting his lips in annoyance. He had been standing there for three hours already, yet Siwon not shown. He didn’t have mobile phone to call his brother, no, he still not afford for it. Sighing, he took decision to take subways since his brother is nowhere to appear.

 

After taking subways, and rode into last bus, Kyuhyun finally reached home. His mother greeted him, worried because none of her sons were home yet, until Kyuhyun show up.

 

‘Kyuhyun, where is Siwon?’ His mother asked as soon as Kyuhyun get inside. Kyuhyun looked up to his mother, shaking his head.

 

‘He’s not yet back?’ Kyuhyun asked and Kyuhyun’s mother face showed worried. ‘He wasn’t with me. I was waiting for him but he didn’t show up.’ Kyuhyun explained, and he hated to see his mother was shaking at the moment. ‘Omma, it’s alright. I will call to his office, okay?’ Kyuhyun said and went outside to the nearest phone booth.

 

He waved at his mother who was standing in front of the door, looking at him. ‘Come on, hyung. Pick up. Omma is worried.’ He mumbled, but still showing his smile to ease his mother from afar.

 

‘Hello?’ The other line answered.

 

‘Hi, my name is Kyuhyun. I was looking for my brother, Choi Siwon. Is he still there?’ he quickly assaulted the other line with questions. No chance to exchange greet, he will run out of money anytime soon. The transferring line somehow make him become more impatient, he wanted Siwon to answer the call before the credit run out.

 

‘Hel-’

 

‘Siwon, where are you? Omma is worried. Come back home soon.’ He quickly said, and barely listened to fainted ‘okay’ replied by his mother.

 

Kyuhyun ran to their house, his mother quickly reached him. ‘He’s good. He stuck at office because of workload.’ Kyuhyun said smiling when his mother letting out sighs of relief. ‘He should be back as soon as his job done. Don’t worry, okay?’ Kyuhyun said and his mother nodded.

 

‘Sound like your little brother.’ Siwon’s colleague said, chuckling while Siwon was still amazed at the phone.

 

Siwon too chuckled after recovering from the shock. ‘Oh Lord, he must mad at me. I promise to take him home, but looked at what time is it now.’ Siwon said. ‘Sorry man, but I’ve to go back home already, my mom must been worried sick that she made Kyuhyun called me here.’ Siwon said apologetic.

 

‘No worry, man. You cover a lot already. Tomorrow you can continue.’ His colleague said. ‘I’ll put the one I’m working now on your table later, do it tomorrow, okay?’ he said, showing the file on his hand. Siwon nodded and mutter goodbye to him and also his other colleagues who had to stay back since the closing month is nearing. 

 

Siwon walked to his car, rubbing his hands together since the cold night started to get chilly. His car was parked a bit far from his company, because he was late and no parking near his company was available. The place quite dark, making Siwon fastened his steps to his car. As soon as he entered the car, he quickly locked the door and start the engine.

 

Siwon was driving into secluded area, when he suddenly had to hit emergency break. His body bounced to front, and he swore he could hear thump sound coming from the front of the car. He quickly went out from the car to check whether he had hit into something.

 

He gasped when he saw a woman around Kyuhyun’s age lied down on the street, groaning in pain. He quickly went to the woman to check on her. ‘Agasshi, are you okay?’ he asked.

 

Siwon startled when suddenly the woman opened her eyes, and grasped into Siwon’s biceps. ‘Ahjussi, please save me.’ The woman said, looking at her back as if she was checking whether someone was after her. Siwon and her gasped in shock when they saw three to four guys armed with weapons running to them, and she clutched to Siwon more. ‘Ahjushhi, save me, please.’ She begged to Siwon, and wasting no time Siwon took her in to his car.

 

‘Coming! Coming!’ Kyuhyun yelled to the person who was knocking their door like someone gotten eat them alive if Kyuhyun did not open the door for them. ‘Yah, who are you thinking…’

 

‘Is Choi Siwon live here?’ A man in casual clothes asked, and Kyuhyun gulped his saliva, nodded. No, he didn’t afraid of the guy, but towards two other guys at his back. ‘Search for him here.’ The guy said, pushing Kyuhyun away and went inside the house, making mess.

 

‘Kyuhyunnie…’ Kyuhyun’s mother quickly went to his youngest son, and Kyuhyun hugged her. ‘What’s happened?’

 

‘Sir, can you please tell me what happen here?’ Kyuhyun asked, slightly shaking to seen the men started searching their house for something, or someone. ‘Sir?’

 

‘Where did he hide?’ The man in casual clothes asked. Kyuhyun shook his head, not understanding what the guy was asking. Kyuhyun knew they were polices, but he didn’t know what the police wants from them.

 

‘I am sorry.’ Kyuhyun said hesitated. ‘I don’t understand….’

 

‘Where did you hide Choi Siwon? Where did you hide Choi Siwon, the and the murder?’ The man in casual clothes asked, demanding and Kyuhyun’s world spun around.



Enjoy everyone~