Chap 1

Blue Violet


 

‘Woah!’ A teenager around eighteen was amazed with the shining looking expensive car in front of him. ‘Omma, hyung really bought it.’ He yelled excitedly, his big brother who was standing next to him just smirked proudly.

 

‘Told you I will be able to.’ The big brother said, slapping away his younger brother’s hand from caressing his Audi car body.

 

‘Auch!’ the teenager pouted, rubbing his arching fist. ‘Omma…’ he whined to the mother, who just watching her two kids since before. She shook her head, and the youngest son quickly went to her to whine. ‘Omma, hyung didn’t let me touch it. What is the use showing it to us then?’

 

‘Aigoo, babykyu. I will let you touch her later after I introduced her to Omma, okay?’ the oldest said, messing the younger’s hair. ‘Omma, meet Betty.’ He said and pulled their mother closer to the car. ‘Betty, say ‘annyeong’’. The oldest said and pressed the alarm button, as if the car was greeting his mother.

 

‘Pfft… Betty…’ the youngest named Kyuhyun suppressed his laugh. ‘You gone nut, Siwon hyung.’ He said. ‘Who named after their car?’ he added and his brother named Siwon pouted.

 

‘Omma., kyubaby is being mean to me.’ he whined.

 

‘Aigoo, cut it out you two.’ Their mother finally said after being silence for awhile. ‘I am so proud with you, Siwon ah.’ She said and the oldest son grinned widely.

 

‘Only hyung?’ The youngest protested. ‘I achieved something too.’ He pouted.

 

‘What is it? You finally level up with your games? We no need to hear that then.’ Siwon said teasingly.

 

‘Ah hyung. It’s not that. I enrolled at Seoul University.’ He said, pouting and crossing his arms to his chest.

 

‘Omona, Kyuhyunnie. You should tell us early about this. Why kept it hiding?’ the mother said, shocking with his son news.

 

‘Yah, Kyuhyun. You should tell us earlier. This is very important you know?’ the older brother lightly scolded.

 

‘No, it’s not. Your car is much more important.’ Kyuhyun said, waving his hand on the air as if the news he was accepted to enroll into one of Prestige University wasn’t a big deal. ‘Hyung, are you going to drive me to college?’ he asked full of hope.

 

Siwon caressed his chin, thinking hard. ‘What should I do, Omma? Should I drive him to college with Betty?’ Siwon asked his mother, just want to tease the youngest.

 

‘Ah, hyung. You must drive me to college with Betty. I don’t want to wake up earlier to take subway anymore.’ The youngest whines, making his brother and mother laughed.

 

‘Okay, okay. I’ll do it.’ Siwon said and the youngest jumped in excitement.

 

‘Yay! I love you, hyung!’ He said, hugging his big brother, feeling thankful.

 

‘I love you too.’ Siwon replied, letting the youngest hugged him.

 

‘How about Omma then? Who’s going to love this old woman?’ The mother said playfully, making the two brothers grinned and launched themselves at their mother.

 

‘We love you too, Omma!’ They both yelled.    

 

‘And your father also loves us.’ She said, looking at the sky above. The two males also looking up, giving salute to their father who was watching them from above.

 

‘Father, you really brought me this?’ One male in his early twenty asked, throwing away the gift paper to side of his bed. ‘Seriously?’ he repeated his question again, eyes not darting away from the present.

 

The middle age man just nodded, smiling at his son eagerness. ‘You’ve been whining to me for so long. And I thought it would be a nice present as congratulatory gift for able to continue this new semester. How long it will be till your graduation time?’

 

‘Just one year more.’ He answered still turning the gadget up and down, checking every corner. ‘Thanks father. You don’t know how much this mean to me.’ He said and finally looking at his father.

 

‘I know you need this. I’m sorry for not being able to give you this earlier, Hyukjae. I’m sorry that you have to always borrow your friend’s one when you want to make assignment.’

 

Hyukjae shook his head. ‘It’s okay, father. I know we can’t afford this before. And hyungs didn’t mind me borrowing theirs. Don’t worry about it.’ Hyukjae said, hugging the laptop to his chest. ‘Really… thank you, father.’

‘I guess I should go back now. Your mother is going to nag at me if I came home late.’ Hyukjae’s father said, standing up to take his leave.

 

‘Mother still the same, isn’t she? She still mad at me for choosing this path, am I right?’ Hyukjae asked sadly.

 

His father just smiled sadly at him. ‘Don’t worry. It won’t be long. Prove to your mother that you can do better here. I’m sure she will come around eventually.’ He said and hugged his only son. ‘Hang it there, Hyukjae. No matter what the circumstances and hardness are, know that you always have your family supporting you from behind.’

 

‘I know. Thank you, father.’ Hyukjae said, releasing the hug and send his father to the door.

 

‘Be a good news writer, Hyukjae. I love you.’ The father said, waving to his son who was watching from his dorm.

 

‘I will. And I love you and mother too.’ He replied. He closed the door when his father’s back no longer appear in front of his eyes.

 

‘Seem like you got something good from your father.’ His roommates finally went out after letting both father and son have their own personal times.

 

Hyukjae nodded enthusiastically. ‘He bought me laptop, hyungs.’ He answered them.

 

‘Wah, good for you Hyukjae. Now you can write as much as you can.’ One of his hyungs said.

 

‘That’s right, Leeteuk hyung. And I no need to borrow yours anymore.’ Hyukjae said.

 

Kyuhyun smiled proudly when all eyes on him, or more precisely, at Betty. But Kyuhyun paid no heed; he liked the attention, although Betty was the one getting it.

 

‘Why don’t you go out yet?’ Siwon asked because Kyuhyun had been inside the car for more than five minutes and the smile on his handsome face never ceased down.

 

‘Shh, hyung. Can’t you hear that?’ Kyuhyun said, putting his hand to his right ear. ‘People are compliments Betty.’ He said.

 

 Siwon laughed at his younger brother. ‘They are complementing Betty, not you.’

 

‘Tsk…tsk..tsk… Hyung, you don’t know the play, don’t you?’ He chided at his hyung. ‘When people compliment Betty, eventually they will think I am as cool as Betty, and my life will get easier here. Now, just keep quiet and let me enjoy this famous shower for five more minutes.’ He said, leaning to his seat and relaxing.

 

Siwon just shook his head and leaned to his seat too. ‘Whatever suits you, Kyu.’

 

Kyuhyun unbuckled his seatbelt when Siwon was about to close his eyes a little bit. ‘Alright, I am all set.’

 

‘You said five minutes.’ Siwon whined because he really was thinking to take five minutes nap. Kyuhyun had come to his room early in the morning and asked him to get ready and sent him to college, which causing him lack of sleep.

 

‘Five minutes is over, hyung. This is college, not high school anymore. Every minute is precious to me.’ Kyuhyun smirked at his brother.

 

‘You’re being meanie to me again, Kyubaby.’

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and went out from Betty, asking Siwon to roll down his window. ‘My class ended at 2. Please take me home, okay?’ he reminded.   

   

Siwon rolled his eyes, annoyed at the commanding tone his little brother used to him. He netherless nodded. ‘Do you want me to accompany you to your class, your highness?’ Siwon said, along with the royalty gesture.

 

‘No need my little servant. I can go there by myself.’ Kyuhyun smirked when he saw the annoyed face of his brother to be called as servant.  ‘Bye, hyung. Pick me up at two.’ He said waving and walked inside the building.

 

‘Bye, Kyubaby. I love you.’ Siwon purposely yelled, and laughs when he heard his little brother whining and people laughing. He watched as Kyuhyun make his run fast inside the building.

 



First chapter is up. I've write this for long but never had the chance to go online. 

Apologized for all errors you found, I'm to lazy to double check. 

Enjoy guys~