Chaper 4

2 weeks

-A year ealier-

What got me very worried thought, that everyday at school, I see Chanyeol, with the people who hurt him...But he always forgets that. Its been a year..and everything seems fine. I got new friends. I studied hard to pass all my exams so I could get farther in life. Even though I had a fever. I didnt stop. Not one second. I kept studying. "I want him to be proud."

Park Chanyeol

Nice guy. Addicted to his guitar. Loves music. Billiard: His favourite game. We were classmates but we never talked anymore. Until, One day. I went to the library to find some books. Then I saw him. I looked at him. He was reading a book but suddently turned to me "Baekhyun?" He called my name. I was speechless. Standing srtill. In just a few days we grew close again. Chanyeol was a organized person. Tidy and really cool. I was clumbsy and messy. But he didnt really seem to care.

During exams we studied together. I was such a lazy person. He was one of the top students.

"Baekki as long youve got passion faith and are willing to work hard. You can do anything in this world. You can get anythimg you want in this world. Arasseo?"

He was a serious person. But he was or could be playful like me. we made some stupid joken, and laughted at the littlest things. He protected me. It wasnt that I couldnt protect myself...He cared about me. And i felt this weird feeling in my chest when i was with him. And I Loved That feeling.