~ School Festival Part 3 ~

Fortune Cookies ? Are You SERIOUS !!!

Woohyun's P.O.V

The truth is i had feelings for her since the accident ( the loansharks from chap.1 ) ... but i cant seem to tell her, i wasnt sure about my feelings then ... but nowadays i feel restless when she doesnt reply my texts and i always feel like my heart skipped a beat when she had that eye smile , everytime she was feeling low, i would try my best to cheer her up ... and she makes me feel special , but why did i say that ?! Isnt it too early ??? What if she rejects me ? I looked at her blankly , still stunned by my bravery ...  and then i said, while i kind off blushed and looked at the floor, so that i wouldnt see her reaction ...

' Erm, before you can answer me, i hope that we get to know each other a little bit better first ? ' 

' Oh ... o-okay ' she answered, stuttering on her words ? Is she nervous ? ...

There was only silence that filled the room , say something >_< ...

' If you're free, well if you're not then you dont have to but ... INFINITE will be performing later in the auditorium, i hope you will be able to come ? ' 

' Of course i will ! ' she replied to me with her determined eyes, but then turned sideways when our eyes met ...

* BANG * door opens, slams hard against the wall

' YAH WOOHYUN ! What are you doing here with an innocent girl ? Are you ... ' Sungyeol squinted his eyes and placed his hand on his waist ... what does he want ??? 

' Yah Sungyeol ! Dont think dirty ... ' 

' By the way ! We were suppose to practise NOW ! Sunggyu hyung is already mad `3` ' he pouted 

' Arasso !  Meet you there later okies ? Be careful ... ' i told Sungyeol in an irritated tone, then i turned my head sideways without moving my head much and told Junghye to meet  me later, opposite from the expression when i talked to Sungyeol 

' I will ' she said, then waved at me, and i waved back, giving her a wink ... cheeky ....

YOUR P.O.V

Did Woohyun just confessed to me ? I was in the state of shock , i looked at the ceiling thinking on my reply to him, i do have feelings for him ... but i'm not sure , maybe if i got to know him better ? But the most popular guy just asked me to be his girlfriend >_< Right now , i seriously need someones opinion ...

* KNOCK KNOCK *

' Guess who is this ? ' said someone ...

*rolls eyes*

' Na Eun ? '

* Door Opens * 

' BINGO ! ' Na Eun came inside , prancing her way in , with that sly smile+eye smile ... then sat beside me , those vibes ... brr, jibbershakes ' Soo ... ' she scooted a little closer ... ' Did you accept him ? ' Her eyes twinkled, as if she was expecting something bizarre ...

' Well, none ? .... Were you stalking me ! ' i tried accusing her of  ' stalk-ery ' ...

' No , i was stalking Woohyun `3`... but ....WHY DIDNT YOU SAY YES TO HIM !!! Do you know that many girls, including me of course, would go crazy over him ! And he, of all people, chose you to be his SNOW WHITE / CINDERELLA / SLEEPING BEAUTY / JULIETTE  / PARADISE ! ' she said, while fantasising her words ...

' I know ! but ... i just cant accept him without knowing him better ... right ? '

' Ughh, i'm wasting my breath talking to you , by the ways INFINITE is performing later , wanna go ...' she cast an anticipated look

' Of course i must go , i already promised him '  giving her the ' duhh ' sign ... ' What time is it going to start ? '

' In 35 mins , we better go now ...or else we wont find a place to sit ! ' she stood up, looking at her watch 

' Wait up, i need to borrow your shoulder ! ' i grabbed her shoulder , walking slowly , exiting the room... ' Is Hyeri coming along ??? ' i asked her 

' Nope, she is busy with her event ... plus she's not interested with INFINITE ... palli !!! This is going to take foreverrr ...' 

' Aish ! '  i walked faster, trying hard not to moan when my foot touches the floor ... 

AUDITORIUM

The auditorium was packed with fangirls, and maybe some fanboys, holding signs like ' WE LOVE INFINITE ' , ' SUNG BROTHERS ' ... and the worst of all ' WE LOVE L ! ' ... * barf * , but somehow i felt guilty , i didnt bring anything with me to show my ' love ' to a certain someone ... 

The concert finally started, they did their intro dance ... i got to admit, they really look cool, including that jerk , then they did their famous songs like DORAWA, SHES BACK, BTD, NOTHINGS OVER, PARADISE ... and one caught my attention the most ... BE MINE ... the beginning that jerk was singing ... so i showed disinterest towards him , but then Woohyun sang next ... and then he lifted up his shirt at the ' ah ~~ ' part and showed me, well everyone, his ' BOOMZ ' abbs, that caught me offguard ... nosebleed ... then skipped to the chorus , Woohyun finally found me sitting at the back-middle part of the seats, he looked at me , singing the phrase ' Naekko haja, naega neol saranghae, eo ? Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo ? Nega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge ~~~ ' That part kept rewinding in my mind ... naekko haja ? And after this song, the concert ended, and i was 100% satisfied * claps * 

He appproached me , with his * holy water/sweat * trickled his hair , ' Wait here, i'll send you home later ... okies ? I'll be back soon ' he gave me the okay sign while wiping his * holy water/sweat * with a towel with his right hand , i could see the shape of his abbs behind that translucent shirt, ert mode

I showed him back the okay sign , when he walked back to s, i turned back making sure that everyone has left , and did that ' victory ' sign with my hands ... oh yeah !

He carried my bag , following my pace, and then asked me ' Does your foot still hurt ? ' 

' Whenever you're around, it doesnt hurt anymore ' i told him 

' So greasy :P ' 

' Hmph ' i slapped his back, and then i gave him that  ' pouting aegyo ' ...

He laughed and then smiled slightly at my aegyo , and then said, ' So , how was our performance ? ' 

' JJANG ! JINJA ! ' I gave him the two thumbs up and then put them down, cause i looked like and idiot ... 

' Im glad that you enjoyed it my cute little princess ' he pinched my cheeks 

' Wae ! Dont mis-shape my pretty face :P ' 

' Mianhae ~~~  ' he showed me his bunny eagyo, which obviously was a failed one 

I laughed at his failed eagyo, i actually didnt notice that we were already at the gate of my house ... unfortunately :( 

' We're here, see you tomorrow Princess ' he handed me my bag and then took my right hand and kissed it ...

' See you tomorrow Prince Charming ' and then i bowed at him princessly ( like when asking for a dance, at a ball ? Cinderella ??? haizz, nvm ) he bowed back at me and then waved goodbye , thank you for finding my glass slipper <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END OF SCHOOL FESTIVAL !

no reply from Jughye ... sadly ... but when the time is right and when they are closer ... u knoe wat happens ;)

i'll give you guys a spoiler, we are many chapters away from the real plot, mannyy, so hang on with me ???

Sry if there are errors, cuz i'm writing this during midnite + and i'm lazy at checking ...

LOTS OF LUV o(^^)o

shaz_is_in

 

 

 

 

 

'