~ School Festival Part 2 ~

Fortune Cookies ? Are You SERIOUS !!!

Snow White Never Woke Up ~~~ Narrators P.O.V

Snow White was with her animal friends making gooseberry pies for the dwarfs , she somehow missed her beloved prince. But the witch came and told Snow White about the apple.

Witch: Hello little maiden , would you want a juicy and delicious apple ? 

Snow White: Ermm ...

Witch: Let me share with you a secret, this is no ordinary apple ... ITS A MAGIC WISHING APPLE !

Snow White: A wishing apple ?

Witch: Yes ! One bite and all your wishes will come true ...  here, take it ...

Snow White: Then, i wish ~~~~ and then he will carry me to his castle and live happily ever after ... 

Snow White took a bite, hoping that her dream will come true, but unfortunately she fell down, sleeping soundly. The dwarfs  chased after the witch, due to her carelessness, she fell from the hills to her death. But it was too late for Snow White ... so beautiful even in death, that the dwarfs could not find in their hearts to bury her... they fashioned a coffin of glass and gold and kept an enternal vigil at her side , the Prince who had searched far and wide heard of the maiden who slept in the glass coffin came ...

Prince: My beautiful princess, why must this happen to you ? As my farewell, i'll kiss you goodbye ... forever ...

YOUR P.O.V

I lied on the hard fake cardboard coffin, shutting my eyes ... please dont let this jerk kiss me and steal my ! Oh god ... please a miracle ??? 

* blackout * 

Huh ? A blackout ? Seriously >_<  I love you god ! My chance to escape, i dont care if they cursed me, i will not let him kiss me, ever ! :P Asta la vista baby ...

L'S P.O.V

' i will kiss you goodbye ... forever ...' i said, while i had a small smirk featured on my face. At last ! I've been waiting for this, all i go to do - 

What the f** ! A blackout ? * lights back on * now lets get back to my plan ... wait. Where is she !!! That B**** ran away ... i felt bewildered at the same time enraged , how could she ? * clenches fist * Okay calm down L, i know that you wanted to kiss her so badly , but thats not the problem now ... theres an audience that you need to entertain, i guess i'll have no choice but to do this ... 

'Niga isseoyaman yeogiga paradise ... * does hip-ing ...

Fangirls: KYAA !!! L is so hott !!! >_< *faints*

Im gonna get you for this Kim Junghye !!!

YOUR P.O.V

I ran as fast as i could, not looking back ... past the crowd , i guess they're thinking that i'm a lover that is trying to elope ... i quickly ran up the staircase and towards the rooftop ... * opens door * AT LAST , I SEE LIGHT !!! I flopped myself to the ground due to the tiredness and catched a grasp of oxygen ... 

* door opens , slam * ' I thought i saw her coming here ... where is she ??? ' said Woohyun while scratching his head ...

' Woohyun ? What are you doing here ??? ' i said , quite puzzled ... 

' Because i saw you running past the hallway like a lover that is trying to elope ... i smelled something fishy so i came for you ? Junghye-ah , are you ok ? ' he came closer to me, squating in front of me ... looking at me with his worried expression ... ' Junghye-ah , your foot is bleeding ... ' 

' Ah, really ? I guess i didnt notice ... ' then i my attention to my wounds , i guess running barefooted was a bad idea ...

' Come on let me carry you ... ' he said then he gestured his hands telling me to get on his back ...

' Errm , you dont need to , i'm perfectly alright ! ' i showed him a fake smile and i tried standing up on my own ... ouch ... i flopped down the ground again and grimaced due to the overwhelming pain, thats weird, it didnt hurt when i was running just now ... 

' Liar ! Come on let me carry you ... ' he tried pulling my left hand over his neck, but i snatched my hand away ... 

' I can get up on my own ! ' i tried standing up on my own again ... but again failed, why is it so painful ! I really didnt want to be a burden to him ... 

' Aisshh, you're so stubborn ! Then i'll have no choice but to force you ... ' he tickled me knowing that it was my weak spot then carried me bridal style when i was preoccupied with it ... ' You know you dont need to hide things from me, if you're in pain then just say it ... ' he said , carrying me towards the sick bay ... everyone was lookings at us  , whispering and throwing rumours ... ' Are they dating ?' ...

' Everyone is looking at us ... what do we do ? They're thinking that we are a couple ... ' i asked him, beating my lips ...

' Really ? Wouldnt that be great ... ' he smiled sheepishly ... 

' What ? ' i said , i didnt quite heard him properly because the hallway was deafening from the gossips of the crowd ...

' Ermm, nothing ... ' he avoided my gaze ... ' We're here ' he gently placed me on the bed , then took out the first aid kit ...

'  I think i should wipe your wound with this ... ' he pulled out an antiseptic wipe from the packet and patted gently on the wound, but it still kinda hurts ... 

' Ouwwiee ! ' i unittentionally maoned aegyo-ly

' Was it painful, sorry, but i guess you have to bear with it for a while ... ' he continued wiping of all the blood/dirt from my wound, making sure it was clean so that i wouldnt get any infections , then he placed a bunny bandage on it ... i always find it amusing when he is working hard ... 

' Thank you .. ' i said shyly then swept his fringe to the side with my delicate fingers, and then kissed his forehead ...

Woohyun's P.O.V

After finishing cleaning up the wound, i placed a bunny bandage on it ... cause it really looked like her >_<, then she shyly said ' thank you '  to me ... aww, how cute she is when she has a smile on her face unlike just now, suddenly she swept my fringe to the side and kissed my forehead , i was kinda taken aback, i never knew she was this charming ... somehow these words came out from my lips , ' Junghye-ah, will you be my princess ? ' 

' Ehh ?? ' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong :P Finally ! Woohyun said something ... 

Will the School Festival end up like this ?

What will Junghye say ???

WAIT FOR THE NEX CHAP >_<

Aww, my sis is back from ~~~~ , no freedom at all ... haizz , that means i wont be updating frequently ;(

To make it worse, me no prepaid x-< aishh ...

miss you guyz  <3<3<3

shaz_is_in