INFINITE: The Mission Part 2

Fortune Cookies ? Are You SERIOUS !!!

'What do we do now?' Sungjong felt lost, with Woohyun's warning, he thought that it was all over

Dongwoo, eventhough an idiot, wasn't a hopeless hyung. He believed that even if its the worst scenario, there would always be a happy ending. Jang Dongwoo was the perfect definition of 'Positiveness'.

' Sungjongie! Its not the end' He smiled showing his dino teeth. He took out the walkie-talkie that was given to him out from the pocket. He pressed the button and spoke, ' Have you guys found the control room? '

' Hell yeah, we found it. Myungsoo is really a genius, JINJJA! ' Sungyeol answered, ' So have you found Woohyun? '

' We found him, but its not good news ... we're stuck in his room'

' THEN HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO SAVE HIM! '

' Shh, yah, your voice isn't soft ok, hey pass the walkie talkie to Myungsoo'

' Mian -Sungyeol passes to Myungsoo-... Its Myungsoo, so what have you guys found out'

' Firstly, the guards here are scattered everywhere, secondly, their erts, but thats not important... the thing is, Woohyun doesnt want to be saved!'

' .... Its time for us to bash the party '

 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

Nam Boohyun, finally after 8years, we will face each other again. You're the cause of Hana's misery.

 

I told you, if you played with my heart, you have to pay the price

 

 

Stop! Stop hurting my mother! STOP STOP! Appa, why are you standing there! Help omma! APPA!

/Full of rage, I grabbed the glass vase and smashed it against his forehead/

You insolent child!

 

Nam Boohyun, my mother almost had a miscarriage because of you. Because of you, Hana's not like normal children. One thing that I hate most about you is that, Hana is your child.

My mother had an affair with you. When my father knew about it, he almost divorced with her, he felt betrayed. But, when my mother told you that she was bearing your daughter, you thought that it was a lie. You pretended that you weren't resposible for her pregnancy. Instead, you blamed her for her mistake, my cowardly father just stood there silently as if nothing happened, I despised him for that. I thought he loved her. But he just stood there...

He didn't do anything to stop you, I couldnt take it anymore, in the end I smashed the vase against your forehead. A glass shard had left a deep cut near your left eye, leaving the cut to bleed profusely. You were enraged and almost kicked me, but mother protected me and almost harmed her life, and Hana's too. She had to be sent to the hospital urgently. and it was my Uncle's Hospital where she was admitted to. Seeing my mother lying weakly on the bed, I accumalated alot of hatred towards you, and there, I saw you not feeling any worries or anxiety towards your child's health. I promised myself that I would take her care of Hana the best as I could eventhough her biological father was a cruel man. And that day, was the first time I saw your son, Nam Woohyun.

 

 

 

Junghye with her worried expression bit her bottom lip, ' Myungsoo-ah, what should we do now? '

' We're going to bring him back, for sure ' I tucked her petite waist into my arms, ' Nam Woohyun is a bad liar, I bet his dying to come back to INFINITE ' I chuckled a bit before messing up her hair, and then gently hugging her with my chin resting on her head, ' Junghye-ah, saranghae '

She lifted her head causing my chin to sore for a moment ' Mmm? Pft, did you learn this from Woohyun? Your cheesiness is giving me goosebumps!Brrr ' removing her body from my grasp and walked away, sticking her tongue out as she went

' Its just that my love for you is like... diarrhea, I just can't hold it in! ' I bellowed, smiling genuinely when she replied me her 'pig' nose, ' This is why I love you so much ' I muttered to myself.

 

Each of us were given a weapon, that would somehow protect us from the enemies... but I doubt so. I looked hopelessly upon the weapon I was given, few pairs of pebbles, ' Seriously, is this the best you can do '

' Yah! You should be thankful that you have something to throw, our poor Leader only has his eyes to protect him ' Sungyeol commented, giving a cold laugh after it, ' Ahaha... gomenazai, yoroshiku onegaishimazuuu~ ' he scampered

' Anyways, our main job is to defend Myungsoo and Junghye and distract the guards from them. I'm counting on Myungsoo to protect Junghye, kaja, time is running out ' Sunggyu reiterated

 

No One's P.O.V

Infinity is a concept in mathematics and philosophy that refers to a quantity without bound or end. People have developed various ideas throughout history about the nature of Infinity. The word comes from the latin Infinitas or "Unboundedness"

 

One chance, if they screwed up, its the end. They were uncertain whether they could save their friend, however they weren't just going to give up just like that. Sunggyu, Hoya and Sungyeol broke into the entrance, catching their enemies attention. Its exactly how fans crowd around them, screaming their names and boasting about their perfect idols, but this was the opposite. Despite that, don't look down on these young men, they have the will power of an ox! Whenever the guards approach Hoya with their attacks, Hoya would ward all their blows with his elbow. He would cooperate by kicking his muscular legs at their weak points, using the least energy he could. Even with the kindergarten kid, Sungyeol, could even be of some help. ' Yahhh!!! ' he shrilled, ' Cheesus! You call this a punch? ' he tried intimidating those guards, ' GAMBATTE BEETCHES ! ' he ran away and those guards ate his bait. Now it was only Sunngyu left to be introduced, nothing much, just that the guards went blind after insulting his beautiful eyes ~

 

'The office is definitely the place, but its not visible in this blueprint' Myungsoo began to question himself, ' Are they just to confuse us? '

' If you look harder, theres no basement, which is impossible cause Sungjong and Dongwoo just went there, i'm guessing the office is in the basement...right?'

'  That makes sense, no wonder we couldn't find the office! So how do we go down? '

' Molla... '

They stood there questionably, is Dongwoo really a genius until he could find the hidden passage to the basement?

 

 

 

' Its nice to see my son welcoming me even though he hates me to the extent that he would even dare to run away from home for 2years' Nam Boohyun gave Woohyun an unpleasent smile. Woohyun was not stable, after coming back to his home, he was in a depressed state. Everyday he would stare at his mother's picture and wonder why he was a son of a horrid man.

' Ah, and I smell unwanted flesh here, don't tell me you invited you friends here, you know what happens right? '

' D-don't! Please, just let them go! They didn't do anything wrong-' Woohyun started panicking

' Wait, I smell a young girl's blood, ah... she would be a perfect addition to my collection, especially her eyes, they look exactly like your mother's'

' DON'T TOUCH HER! ' Woohyun wanted to strangle his father, his own father. But he was too weak, he didn't ate for days and his skin was turning pale. He collapsed on his feet, staggering with exhaustion. ' Please, I beg you, I would do anything to save her! Please don't touch her ' hot tears were streaming down his face.

 

 

' Then, kill Kim Myungsoo '

'