~ School Festival Part 1 ~

Fortune Cookies ? Are You SERIOUS !!!

CLASSROOM ~Junghye's class is 2D btws ~~~

Hot Teacher (guy): Okay class, as you now, we will have our annaul school festival in 2 weeks time, and our class is going to paired up with 1B this year , and i pick No Eul to be in charge ... class, HWAITING !

Girls: *faints*

Boys: *pfft, rolls eyes*

5 mins later student from 1B came to your class to discuss on what event to do ...

Fangirls: AHH !!! ITS L !!! He's soo good-looking ... *faints*

Me: hmmph, that ert is in 1B ?

L's mind: Hmm, that B**** is here... this might be a good chance for me to get my revenge ...

Hot Teacher (guy) : Okay class , i'm leaving ! Make sure you guys don't make to much noise okays ;)

Girls: Yes seonseang-nim !!!

You and L were now glaring at each ... somehow currents could be seen ... Kim Junghye, just you wait

YOUR P.O.V

ughh, i cant look at that ugly face of his anymore ! But I cant back out ... i must not lose to him, never

'So guys, any suggestions on what to do ???' said No Eul

'Cafe !!!' said the guys

'A Play !!! With L as the main actor !!!' said one of his Fangirls ... obviously

'Anymore ??? nope ? ... so now lets vote , who wants to do Cafe raise your hands'

All the boys voted for cafe, including me of course ... while the girls voted for the Play ... but damn ! Why is the female popularity more greater then the males !

'Ok then, as we can see, we will be doing the skit ... and L is the main actor ...*blahblahblah*

In the end it was decided that we were doing Snow White , and me being Snow White cause of my looks ... why am i born to be a beauty, *sigh*

L'S P.O.V

My mind : Hahaha ! Look how pitiful she looks *continues laughing for 5 mins ...* This is great, I can get my revenge on her ... i did my research, and with the help of my fangirls, i gathered an important information ... Kim Junghye is a with kissing, this might be a good chance for me to steal her first kiss ... i wont let this opportunity slip though my fingers

DAY OF FESTIVAL ~YOUR P.O.V

I went to school early cause of some last minute rehearsal, but >_< Towards the ending, Prince Charming has to kiss me so that i could wake up from my slumber, what kind of logic is that ! No way is he kissing me ... let alone steal my of my lips ...

BREAK~~~

'Anyeong Junghye !!! Wanna see our cafe ... ' said Dongwoo oppa, in a Dinosaur suit ... haha, he looks so adork-able ...

I nodded and smiled, he led me to cafe , and gosh am I surprised ...

'Welcome to ~~~~ Cafe, please have a sit :)' greeted a pretty lady ... i've never seen her before ... but that face looks familiar ...

'Ermm , how should i refer you as ?' i asked

'Huh ? Dont Junghye Noona know me ? I'm Maknae Sungjong of INFINITE...'

'Oh ... mianhae ... i didnt realise, i think i'll have the milk tea ...' i said , while i stuttered on some of my words ... did Nana gave him that dress ? He's even wearing a wig ...

'Im back Junghye >.< !!! I'm having my break now , erm, do you mind if i join you ... since you look lonely ... ' said Dongwoo oppa while still wearing that Dino suit, he then sat at the chair infront of me ...

'Oppa, why is Sungjong crossdressing ??? Did you guys bully him ???' i asked

'No ... it was his idea ... but , isnt our Maknae the prettiest ?' he smiled at me, showing his full set of Dino-teeth

Minutes passed by, and i waved to Sungjong and Dongwoo signalling them that i was leaving. I explored around the school since i had a lot of time to spare ... well my play is at 11am, 2hr more ... sigh ... i wonder where is Woohyun, i had a shy smile featured on my face while thinking of him ... where are you ???

SNOW WHITE NEVER WOKE UP ~~~

'Junghye, its time for Extreme Makeover Asian Series... now !!!' said Na Eun, well she knows make-up for almost half of her life, so No Eul 'hired' her ...

She smudged on light foundation and concealer on my face and then patted powder on it, to make my eyes look attractive, she placed white eyeshadow to give it a shimmer effect and eyeliner. She curled up my lashes and put mascara. Then she put blusher on my cheeks and finishes off my look with candy apple lipgloss. My hair was curled to the side, and i had my fringe braided ... and finally to end my makeover, i wore white dress, with sequins on it *panchak panchak* , but weirdly i was barefooted ...

  

'WA LA ! You're done, ommo !!! My latest piece of masterpiece ;)' she boasted

I opened my heavy eyelids, well firstly, Na Eun did pretty well on makeovering me ... but i gotta say, i feel uncomfortable wearing this much makeup in my life !

'Thanks Na Eun !!!' i said and then hugged her

I stepped outside the room and entered the backstage ... i felt my heart racing, man i'm nervous ! Everyone stared at me as if i was new here ... haizz  

L'S P.O.V

'Why am i so good-looking ?' I admired myself on the mirror... 'Who wouldnt fall for me ?'

I heard whispers around the area, i bet they're praising me ! I turn my head and i finally saw her ...

she doesnt look that bad ... *badump badump* , nonono *shakes head* i cant judge by her looks, i must remember my revenge !

'You don't look bad , for once you look acceptable to my eyes' I said to her

'Wae, are you falling for me?' she said , squinting her eyes

'Pfft, as if ! Come on , our Play is going to start' i said

~~~

" Snow White is about a little princess whos mother died and her stepmother was jealous of her beauty. She ordered snow white to be killed but the hunter hired to do it couldnt. She left her in the woods by herself thinking that the wild beasts would do what he couldnt. Snow White found this little cottage and fell asleep in one of the beds. Then the 7 dwarfs that lived there came home and let her live with them. And when the dwarfs left the evil queen came and tried to kill her with a poison apple. However, the queen just made her sleep. Then, the handsome prince came ...

Finally, the scene ~~~

Anyeong !!! Sry, i was kinda out of ideas ... so went out to get some fresh air (~_~)?

This week is kinda busy since i had my cca ... plus i takes me 3hr+ to finish 1 chap ... cuz im slow :P

So !!! Its the school festival ! But its just the beginning , there will be a surprise in the nex chap (^0^)v

soo stay tuned for part 2, the continuation !!! >.<

Love <3<3<3

shaz_is_in