Lets Make A Deal ...

Fortune Cookies ? Are You SERIOUS !!!

Junghye's P.O.V

 

These days Na Eun isnt quite herself, her smiles arent that sincere anymore ... what did happen on their anniversary ? Should i sms her tonight ? ...

THAT NIGHT ~~~

 

I pulled out the wire charger from my phone, then i unlocked my phone and texted Na Eun ...

' Hey, you're ok ? ' send ... 

' Yeah, i'm ok ' 

' Really ? So what really happen on your anniversary ? ' 

' I dumped him, don't worry, there are more juicy-er fishes out there ..'

' SERIOUSLY ! I thought you really liked him ... ' 

' Nehh, i lost interest with, he's not really my type ' 

' Yah, Na Eun ! You better not lie to me ' 

' Ahjumma ! I'm telling you the truth , by the way GOODNITE ! :P ' 

' Wae ... ' 

I waited for 15min, but still no reply, she better not hide anything from me ... 

Next Morning ~~~

 

I woke up, feeling a tint of tiredness from yesterday i yawned while shooting my arms into the air, i walked downstairs to find my father already eating his breakfast, i took a seat in front of him and took the toast and spread jam on it ... oh, i forgot to greet him

' Good Morning Appa ' i said, my voice still raspy 

' Good Morning Junghye ... ' he said, trying to start a conversation ... but his face was covered with the newspaper he was reading ...

Then i continued eating my toast, trying to finish it as fast and elegant as i can 

' By the way Junghye, in 3 weeks time the exams are starting, i expect you getting the Top 10 position in the whole cohort ... you know what happens if you dont, right ? ' he said, still reading his newspaper 

' Ne Appa .. ' i said, feeling disappointed to hear such news in the morning, my head hung low ... 

Appa then finish his cup of coffee, then grabbed his coat and wore it, i hugged and kissed him on the forehead like i did everyday and waved at him ... 

I got ready and wore my uniform, and of course i showered before doing that :P I wore a hoodie that had navy-blue stripes on it, i grabbed my bag and then went downstairs and wore my shoes and head to school ... 

Lets skip lessons and go to BREAK TIME ... AGAIN ;)

 

' Good Morning Junghye-sshi ' said Mrs Jang 

' Oh, Good Morning ... ' thats awkward, she rarely talks to me ... well, actually never 

' Can you help me tutor one of my students ? As you know, you're Top in Maths everytime right ? Plus you're the principal's daughter ... i bet you're thoughtful enough to help me, right ? '

' Ye ... ' i said giving her a fake and angelic smile, but inside i was like * Great Ahjumma ! Thanks for adding oil to my mood ... *

' Thats GREAT ! Meet him at the Maths Room after school, as i thought from the principal's daughter ' she smiled, shaking my hand, i smiled back ... showing disinterest ... 

After School ~~~

 

I grabbed my back and head to the Maths Room, but i saw Mrs Jang outside of the room ... she approached to me and handed her students test papers 

' As you can see, he doesnt do well , so i hope you can help him with his weak spots, annyeong '

' Annyeong ...' i bowed at her, then i started to look at the test paper .. ' What ! He scores 0 in average for every paper ! This guy must be a retard or something ..' 

I opened the door only to find my greatest nemesis sleeping on the desk, his head covered with his arms ... great, i blew my fringe feeling fed up .. 

' YAH ERT! Wake up ! ' i took a ruler and slapped it on the board .. * PANNG *

He flinched, he blinked his eyes a few times and then rubbed them ... 

' Its you again ? ' he said, he furrowed his eyebrows

' Yes, unfortunately, and by the way, whats with this results ?! ' i threw his testpapers in front of him 

' Oh ... ' 

' Is that all you're going to say? Dont your parents care ?' 

' Look here sweetie, not all parents are like that, can we just start with the lesson already ? ' he said, looking quite annoyed

So i started the lesson, i taught him the basics... but he doesnt want to listen to me does he ? He just laid his head on the desk looking blankly ... he yawned, is he trying to insult me ?!

' Yah ! Are you even listening ? You're not taking down any notes .. fine then, do this question !'

I said feeling half given-up, i wrote the hardest question from the book and wote it on the board with the chalk. He walked from the desk and to the board, i gave him the chalk and he started writing down the formulas ... this kid, is he mocking me ! All the formulas he wrote was correct, he even left an explanation to it ... 

 

' Done ..' he looked at me with those eyes that looked so mysterious, but what was amazing was that he just took a glimpse and could anwser the question less then a minute, he's a genius alright, but to make sure i wrote another question on the board 

' Solve this ! ' i said, but again, he solved the question so effortlessly, the question he anwered took half the time for me to solve it !

' Why are you failing all the testpapers when you're a genius !? ' i said to him, feeling quite annoyed that i wasted my time here 

' Because i fell asleep during the test ? ' 

' You slept during the test ?! Dont you care for your future ! ' 

* whistles *

' Oohh, so missy's worried about me ? ' he said stepping closer to me, his face just inches away from mine 

' ME ! Worried for you ! no way, never ! ' i replied moving back 

' Ouchh, how bout we make a deal ? ' 

' What deal ? ' i looked at him confused

' If i score full marks for Maths test, you'll go out with me ' he gave me a smirk

Aniya, thats too easy, ' Not just your Maths test, but ALL of the test, and if you fail to do so, you'll be my servant for the rest of my high school life ! ' 

He looked hesitant ... huh, as i thought, its impossible to get full marks for all the test 

' What ? Scared ? A chicken ? ' i said, giving a slight laughter 

' Fine then ! I'll accept this deal, but you cant run away if i win '

' You too, good luck then ' i said, then i exited the room

' Kim Junghye, bring it on .. ' 

 

The next few days it felt so stressful ! Unlike that guy, i wasnt born as an intellectual badass, i had to go for tuitons and do hundreds of questions per day ... what if he really got full marks ? 'Aniya ! No way ... its impossible, right ? AHHH !!! ' I ruffled my hair ... 

' Hey Junghye, you're ok ? ' said Woohyun and passed me a bottle of ' Vitamin Water - Orange ' 

' Actually no ... i totally did something that i shouldnt do ... ' i said, with my messed up hair

' Why ? Whats wrong ? ' he said, then he slipped his hand into my hair, trying to neaten it to the original hairdo 

' Woohyun ... i made a deal with L ! ' 

'  What deal ? ' he said, drinking his ' Vitamin Water- Citrus fruit ' 

' H-he said that if he score full marks for all his tests, i have to go out with him ... '

* spits out drink * 

' WHAT !!! ' he said with his eyes bulging, he cant steal you away from me just like that - his thoughts

' I'm so sorry... i'm to blame ' i said patheticly 

' That guy is like a wolf in sheep's clothing ! Dont you know that his parents are well known professors, not just that, his ancestors were also scientist/geniuses ! And his Uncle owns a hospital ! ' 

' What ! No way !!! i dont wanna date that guy ... ' i said, almost crying over spilled milk 

' Dont worry, i'll make sure that he doesnt score full marks for his tests ' 

' Really ?! ' i said, feeling a slight tinge of relief, i hugged him tight without any shame ' YOU'RE MY SAVIOR !!! ' 

He replied my hug ... ' I will never let anyone steal you away from me, i promise ... '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADA :D I had fun writing this, eventhough its short in my opinion 

Plus it just came out of nowhere, hehe

I guess today my mood is good

By the way, you guys heard 'Troublemaker' by Hyuna and Hyunseung ???!!

I totally changed my mind abou them ;) Hyunseung is hott !!! Hyuna has improved- in my opinion :P

* whistles * 

Dont you think the whistling part is addictive !!!