Holiday Misunderstandings

The Beast's Beauty

'Yunnie!',a cute squeal came and Yunho looked from his file to find his better half running towards him,holding a book.

'Careful,Jae.You will-?'

Yunho was cut by a thump and he sighed lightly as he saw the other trip on the flat surface. But even that didn't deter Jaejoong who got up and walked into Yunho's arms,settling on the other's lap.Yunho sighed in content this time,wrapping his arms a bit tightly around the other's waist,chin resting on Jaejoong's shoulder.

What happened,Jae?',he asked,nuzzling the other's nape.

'Yunnie,how about we go Japan this year for Christmas?Junsu went there with his family this summer and he told me we should definitely go.Can we?Can we?',Jaejoong asked,turning those unlawful puppy eyes on Yunho.Who determinedly glanced at the book in Jaejoong's hand,a playful plan forming in his mind.

He looked at the other on his lap,babbling happily about a store where everything was made of Hello Kitty.Making it sound as if the famous cartoon cat itself had built the store.Jumping to the topic of Disney Land christmas decorations.And to the Harry Potter Studio at the Universal Studios.

'-And Junsu said that we have to try hitsumabushi.I forgot what it is,but Suie said it is heavenly.I hope I get a recipe of it.Shall we also..',Jaejoong went on.

'Baby,I don't think we can go',Yunho said quietly.

'-Suie also said we should the lightings in Tokyo.And then-what?',Jaejoong stopped as he looked at Yunho.

'I said we can't go this christmas,Jae',Yunho said,looking serious,trying his hardest to stop from smiling.Jaejoong's face fell slightly and Yunho almost gave up his plan.Jaejoong curled into him,shaking slightly.Yunho decided to give up on his plan when Jaejoong straightened and looked into his eyes.

'It's ok,Yunnie.We can always go next time.Don't work too hard',the smaller one said,his doe eyes shining with innocent love and caring.Yunho felt guilty at lying to him,but a part of him urged him to play on.There was silence for sometime as the couple cuddled. Yunho saw him yawn and deciced that it was bedtime.

Tucking the other in,Yunho turned to go back to his study when a tug on his shirt.

'Will you stay till I sleep,Yunnie?',a muffled voice came,followed by a sniffle.

'What happened,baby?Are you feeling sick?Shall I call the doctor?',Yunho asked,kissing the raven hair.Jaejoong just shook his head,snuggling closer,his cute nose nuzzling Yunho's neck in a way which made the other suppress a groan while.

'I miss you',Jaejoong whispered,voice quivering.

'I miss you too,Joongie',Yunho said.'So much'.

                                              -x-x-x-

Weeks passed by and Yunho seemed to have forgotten about the holiday plans.Even Jaejoong didn't mention it again.But a subtle change in his schedule was seen.Without Yunho knowing a thing, Jaejoong would come home late by almost two hours from school. He had somehow managed to make the chauffer whop icked him up from school and the elderly butler keep from telling Yunho anything.

The story fell out just a couple of weeks before Christmas.It was a weekend and Yunho had taken a rare day-off from his work.The staff in the house was also on holiday,even the butler who had left after seeing to the breakfast preparations.The couple had spent the day just lazying around,playing board games and and decorating the house for christmas.Not exactly the way Yunho wanted to spend time but had conceded,seeing that Jaejoong was literally bouncing around to have Yunho in the house after long time.

They now were sitting curled up in front of the fire place,with Jaejoong in Yunho's arms,who was spread out on the couch,with the smaller male lying between the long legs,propped up on the other's chest.Jaejoong was singing softly,playing with a stray thread on Yunho's sweater with the other engrossed in some documents.After tying various knots to the single stray thread,Jaejoong had had enough.He abandoned his comfortable position to straddle the other.

'Yunnie!'.he whined,trying to remove the documents from his hand.Yunho kept down the papers and gave his undivided attention to the other,arms around the other's waist.

'Yes Jae?',Yunho asked,pulling the other closer and kissing the inviting plump lips.He kissed down the jaw,and a trail down the pale throat,earning giggles.

'It tickles',Jaejoong said,trying to push the other away.But Yunho just sat up straighter, pulling the other closer till their chests were touching.He blew lightly over the pale ear, earning a muffled gasp and shiver from the other.He pressed a kiss on the same ear and got another delightful shiver.Slowly kissing across the cheek,he placed a kiss on the cute nose and then a final on the rosy lips. Jaejoong whimpered softly as Yunho held him firmly by the neck, his lips.Not knowing what to do with his hands,Jaejoong tentatively wrapped them around Yunho's neck.He didn't know what was happening,but the way Yunho was nibbling his lips made him giddy.The poor dear was so new to this.

Not getting any response from the boy,Yunho pulled back to see the other flushed with eyes shut tight.

'What happened,baby?',Yunho asked.Jaejoong just shook his head,eyes still shut.Yunho chuckled as Jaejoong just leaned into his chest,holding tightly onto him.Waiting for sometime for the other to calm down,he leaned back again,with Jaejoong still straddling him.

'Is there something you want to tell me?',Yunho asked gently.

'Why did Yunnie poppo me there?',a muffled voice came from somewhere near Yunho's chest.Yunho laughed at the adorable question,loving the other's innocence even more.A pout and kitten glare greeted him.Yunho laughed some more,kissing the other again and earning a scandalized squeak.

'Yunnie!',Jaejoong scolded,looking everywhere but at Yunho who chuckled.

'Because I love you,baby.That's why I kiss you on lips',Yunho said,still smiling.Jaejoong turned bright red as he looked everywhere but at Yunho.Laughing once more,Yunho coaxed the other back into his embrace.Peaceful silence fell again.Disturbed by Jaejoong this time as he squealed loudly,entangling himself from Yunho's embrace.

'I forgot.Pabo Yunnie!',he squealed as he ran upstairs,leaving Yunho with an amused expression.He leaned back on the couch,waiting for Jaejoong's return.And heard a huge thump, follwed by a pained cry.Climbing the stairs three at a time,he saw Jaejoong on the floor by the door,clutching his foot and a Hello Kitty wooden doll by him.

'Yunnie!I..it hurts',Jaejoong sniffed,the huge eyes tear filled.Sighing silently,Yunho picked the other up,along with the Hello Kitty doll.Settling him on bed,Yunho checked his foot where he had stubbed his little toe.He leaned and kissed it softly.

'Better?',he asked.Jaejoong nodded,still sniffing.

'Let's sleep Jae.You have school tomorrow,right?',Yunho said,as he settled in the bed and pulled the blankets over them.

'But I have something to tell you',Jaejoong said,wriggling himself free of Yunho's hold.He reached for the forgotten Hello Kitty doll and held it out to Yunho.

'What is this?',Yunho asked,turning the doll in his hands.He saw Jaejoong smiling brightly, eyes lit up like a child.

'Money',he squealed,overcome with excitement.

'Money?',Yunho repeated,looking closely at the doll.Pouting,Jaejoong took the doll from his hand and unscrewed the Kitty's head, upturning it.A heap of money fell from it,a jumble of coins and paper.Yunho,still confused,looked at Jaejoong who gathered the money tenderly.

'Joongie earned the money himself.Along with savings',Jaejoong said,a proud smile on his face.

'Earned?',Yunho asked,looking straight at him.

And out came the story of how he was working part-time as a language tutor to Junsu's japanese friend who was now staying in Seoul. The pay was good and the work times were also suitable. Plus Junsu himself had been present,trying to show off his wierd English in between.Yunho's gaze grew more and more serious as the story unfolded.Especially at the part where Jaejoong had made the chauffer and elderly butler to not say a word to Yunho.By the end of story,Jejoong was literally glowing with satisfaction,while Yunho's mouth was set in a thin line.

'Why did you do such a thing,Jaejoong?',Yunho asked,sitting straighter. Hearing Yunho say his full name,the smile slid of the other's face,lips quivering.

'If you wanted money,you could have just asked me.Have I denied you anything?What if something had happened to you?Do realise the gravity of this,Jaejoong?And hiding from me?Don't you trust me?I am not happy about this,Jae.Not happy at all.Have you any idea how bad it is outside?Look at me Jaejoong!',Yunho said,his voice stern as he looked at the poor boy who was biting his lips to stop his sobs.But the doe eyes betrayed him,pouring out tears.Not waiting for the other to give an explanation,Yunho shut the light and slid down to sleep.A soft sob broke through,followed by trembling voice.

'I o..only did it f..for Yunnie.Joongie didn't want Yunnie to work h..hard.Joongie m..misses Yunnie.Joongie wants to h..help Yunnie',and the sobs grew louder.Guilt filling his heart,Yunho pulled the other to him,hugging the small,trembling body tightly.

'Oh,baby.I am so sorry.Why didn't you tell me before.I am sorry baby.I am so sorry for getting angry at you',Yunho whispered,his heart breaking at the sniffles of the other.

'Y..Yunnie said we can't g..go to japan.S..so Joongie thought Yunnie d..didn't have money. Joongie is sorry.Please d..don't be mad at Joongie.J..Joongie loves Yunnie very much', the other sobbed out.Yunho felt his guts twist painfully as his guilt increased.How could he have even thought of getting angry at the other.And the worst was,he had made Jaejoong cry for no fault of his.Cradling the other closer,Yunho apologized again and again.The poor angel had done nothing but care for him in his own way.And It was Yunho who had decided to play a prank on other.The innocent soul had believed Yunho blindly.Yunho felt like a monster at how things had turned.His own plan had backfired badly.

And Yunho would be making up to Jaejoong for a long time now.

                                                                                                                       -x-x-x-

I am not happy with the ending.I could have done better!Sorry..T.T

Partially inspired by the scene in Despicable Me where the three girls give their piggy bank to Gru>//<

Comments are appreciated!!^^

Kamsahamnida!!