Halloween happenings

The Beast's Beauty

A/N: I would really like to apologise for the late update..>

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

'Yunnie!I am going to be a Devil tonight!'

And Yunho had to look up from his file as he turned the phone to handset mode,dismissing others from the room.

'Why the Devil,baby?',he asked,giving his full attention to the person on the line,already imagining the excited bouncing and jumping as he spoke.

'Because Joongie was an angel last year',the other quipped.And Yunho had to remember the illegaly beautiful sight he was greeted with last Halloween.It had taken all the years' worth of willpower to not jump the poor boy.He had looked like he wasn't of the earth.

'I will buy those red horns,and the pointy tail and that leather pants we saw and-?'

Yunho had to supress a groan as he pictured the other in the costume.Curse his fried brain for the unneccesarily delicious image of the spiky tail hanging out of the other's .He was already frustrated with certain problems of his.

'-but Junsu said we should dress as Frankenstein's monster and Dracula.What do you think Yunnie?',the other went on,oblivious to the thoughts of other.

'Be whatever you like baby.I like the devil thing too',Yunho said,the image of Jaejoong with tail and horns stuck stubbornly in his brain.He heard a delightful giggle.

'Oh,Su is here.I will go now.We are going shopping.His cousin is going to help us with costumes and make-up.Yunnie,be prepared to be scared when you come home!',there was a final squeal and the other hung up the phone befor Yunho could even warn him to not go out alone. 
 
But Yunho couldn't also help wishing the day to get over soon.He was quite looking forward to get scared by Jaejoong,amused actually by the fact that the other was terrified to even go alone into a room in a fully lit passage.Besides,no one could even dare to scare the great mafia leader.Infact,it was rather a common sense that the Beast was truly one to go by the scary nickname.It seemed that nothing could make him bend.But Yunho had fallen,like a ton of bricks,for the clumsy and wonderful Kim Jaejoong.He himself still didn't know why or how he loved the boy more than his life.But to say that Jung Yunho was mad about Kim Jaejoong was a gross understatement.

They had met under really awkward circumstances,the details of which were a taboo.But the second time Yunho met the boy,he found himself marrying the teen.Of course,the documents were forged.But what is a mere document forgery for the current ruler of the underworld.Jaejoong had been a minor and the proceedings for his custody by Yunho had gone suspiciously smooth. There wasn't a very vast age difference between them,but Jaejoong was still a couple years from being a legal adult.But even after two years of marraige and inclusion into the Jung family,Jaejoong still remained an enigma to many members of the clan.Till now,only a handful people knew the mystery called Jung Jaejoong.Courtesy one seriously possessive and protective Jung Yunho.

Yunho shook his head in amusement,allowing himself a small smile over his adorable and baby-ish other half before schooling his features into the stern expressions befitting the mafia leader and leaving his office.

                                                                                                                              -x-x-x-

It was still a few hours for Yunho to leave.He was currently in an underground pub,the type where only certain type of people went.Outwardly,it was like any other pub with a bar and disco floor.But behind that it was something where normal people didn't go.And Yunho was currently there for what seemd like the deal of the year.

'1 trillion?Aren't you rather ambitious?',Yunho asked the fellow sitting infront of him.

'You are the one to talk,Mr.Jung.After the Choi takeover,others aren't really keen to oppose you.Why would we be?As they say,enemy of enemy is a friend',the man said,his reptilian gaze glittering coldly.Yunho just looked at him,his stare icy.

'I see.So you came to just hand me over everything?',Yunho asked.The man gave a cold,dry laugh as if that was the funniest thing he had ever heard.He leaned in close.

'So shall we finalise the deal,Mr.Jung?'.

A pause and Yunho raised his glass,a cold smile on the handsome face.The deal done and sealed in blood as was tradition with the old families.Shaking hands,Yunho left the place,taking out his phone.And frowned to see many missed calls from the elderly butler and Jaejoong.Fearing the worst,he gunned down the road,blatantly ignoring traffic rules.He left the car in the middle of the private driveway,rushing up the house.He saw the elderly butler of the Jung household come down.

'What happened?',he asked.

'It's master Jaejoong he is refusing to come out of the library since past 2 hours.Mister Junsu is still outside the door',the butler said.Yunho's eyes narrowed as he went up and sure enough,Junsu was still standing by the door,dressed in a ridiculuously long cape,tapping it.

'What happened,Junsu?',Yunho asked.The boy squeaked in fear as he saw Yunho looming over him.

'J..Joongie not coming out,Mr.Jung',he said.Yunho's eyes narrowed more and Junsu was shaking in fear,turning even more paler than the white make up on his face.

'You can go home Junsu.I will see to it?',Yunho said.Junsu gave one look at the door and a fearful glance at Yunho before scurrying away.Yunho tapped on the door lightly.

'Baby,what happened?Won't you come out?',Yunho asked.There was no answer.

'Shall I come in baby?',Yunho asked.

'Yunnie!It's so scary!',Jaejoong's voice came.

'Then open the do,Joongie .I am here',Yunho said.He signalled the butler for a spare key.He slowly opened the door and found himself with an armful of black cloth.He carried the bundle to the bedroom.Once settled,he rocked the other to calm down.

'What happened baby?',he asked,kissing the raven hair.The long cape with the stiff collar was all bunched up and Yunho removed it,finding the white shirt soaked with sweat.Jaejoong still had his face buried in Yunho's chest,crying silently.He let the other relax,patting the back soothingly.

'It's ok,Jae.I am here.What happened?',Yunho asked as he made the other drink some water. And then atlast he got through the look on the other's face,leaving him speechless.

Jaejoong had put fake ice-blue lens with cat-like slits for pupils,eyes kohl-lined for extra effect.He had the same pale make up that Junsu had.And lips coloured the deepest red.And fake fangs peeking out.The hair were swept to a side.He looked ethereally terrific.A dangerous beauty. Only difference that he was sobbing his eyes out, looking adorable instead of strikingly enthralling.

'It's s..so scary!Yunnie!',Jaejoong sobbed.

'What is scary,baby?',Yunho asked.

'C..count Dracula.J..Junsu and me decided t..to dress like him.B..but when we looked in mirror,it was s..so scary',Jaejoong sniffed cutely.And it was all Yunho could do to keep his laughter in as he atlast understood what the real matter was,falling more in love with the other.

                                                                                                             -x-x-x-
After all the chaos and tears,the make up removed and a bath later,Jaejoong was curled on the bed in Yunho's arms.

'What are you thinking baby?',Yunho asked as he saw the other pouting lightly.Jaejoong turned to face Yunho and the other pulled him closer.Jaejoong played with Yunho's t shirt for a while before replying.

'I should definitely do the Devil next Halloween.Wait for me,Yunnie.I will be scarier than everyone',Jaejoong said,his eyes lighting up,the happenings of the evening forgotten.Yunho chuckled,nodding at him as he shut the lamp and pulled the blanket over their bodies.

He was definitely looking forward to next Halloween.

                                                                                                                             -x-x-x-

Hello!!

I got this inspiration from my niece's halloween party at her pre-school.She had dressed as a witch and her mom had done an excellent job with the make-up and dress.But the poor dear looked at herself in the mirror before going to school,and burst into tears...xD..

I hope the chapter isn't too lame.

Please do drop a comment or two.

kamsahamnida.