Drinks and the drunk

The Beast's Beauty

Jaejoong was bored.

More than deathly bored.

He was lethargic.

And all blame was on Yunho.

Stupid Yunnie.

He was alone in the penthouse(the mansion still under renovation), had tidied the place, done the laundry, cleaned the entire apartment so many times, played with his cat, read books, watched television and did all other things one can do for entertainment. But there is only so much one can do alone. In a locked house. And Jaejoong hated it. It was alright if Junsu came over. But he wasn't allowed to go even over to his best friend's. 

"Jiji, let's ignore Yunnie when he comes home. If he ever comes home", the petite male said to his Russian blue,a graduation present from his husband. The feline ignored him and it's own paws, stretched lazily and jumped off the couch, going into the bedroom.

"Yah! Come back! Traitor!", Jaejoong pouted. His own cat had left him alone too. His pouting was broken by the pinging from his phone. Text from someone. Jaejoong stared at it for sometime before throwing his phone with a huff.

"So you remember me now, Jung. Just wait till you come home.I will make you eat such spicy Jiggae, you will be begging for forgiveness", he muttered and smiled. The though of his husband down on his knees begging for that precious,soothening liquid called water as Jaejoong laughed evilly, was quite successful in making the 17 year old cheerful again.

"Muahaha", Jaejoong laughed, but somehow it came out like a girl's. He should work on his evil laughter. Maybe Junsu would know how to laugh evilly. He should get to cooking. Spicy Jiggae with nose-wateringly hot bibimbap. Loads of Gochujang and chilly powder. Oh, and a generous amount of Death sauce would take of rest. Take that, stupid Yunnie. That's what you will get for ignoring me. The one and only Jung Jaejoong.

Still muttering to himself, he made his way into the kitchen. It was a state-of-art cooking area with all modern appliances. And an always loaded and well-stocked fridge. Jaejoong got the ingredients. May be chilli chocolate cake for dessert. He was going to punish Yunho very severely. An hour later, the kitchen was filled with delicious smell. Letting the jiggae on simmer, Jaejoong went to grab a book till it cooked. On his way to kitchen, he saw his cat enter Yunho's study. Now, he knew that the place was out-of-bounds for him. Though why was it unlocked was a mystery. With the thought to bring his cat out,he crept inside the room and was left slack-jawed. It was extravagant.

White walls with a mother-of-pearls sheen, wine red couches and heavily brocaded red curtains. A rich, rosewood desk stood by the window, an antique bookcase adjacent to it. Next to it, a full human-sized silver armour of a knight stood, as if straight out a storybook.There was a very delicate looking coffee table with legs of what looked like pure silver. Gold leaf patterns adorned the ceiling and a huge, victorian-era stone fireplace with wrought iron mantle completed the look.

"Jiji, now I know why Yunnie doesn't allow me. Pabo Yunnie", Jaejoong said. His cat purred in answer, curling around his ankle before dashing to attack one of the tassels on the curtains. Jaejoong slowly walked to the human-sized knight, trying to lift the visor on the helmet. Giving up, he walked to the small steel cabinet and opened the door the see it filled with many glass bottles with labels he couldn't read. He pulled a bottle filled with amber liquid and popped open the lid. And scrunched his nose as a strong smell hit him. Eww. Yunnie drank this?

Keeping the bottle back, he took a second one, and sniffed it. As bad as the first. The third bottle went the same way. And the fourth too. But the fifth one gave a fruity smell as Jaejoong smelled the scarlet liquid. 

"Yunnie knows I like fruit juices and yet he kept this hidden from me", Jaejoong muttered. The smell was exotic and Jaejoong was keen to taste it. 

Finding a couple of crystal glasses on the cabinet, he poured a small amount in one. Sniffing once more,he gulped the entire thing. And choked spectacularly. It didn't taste as good as it smelled. Sure, it tasted lovely when it touched his tongue, but left a bitter aftertaste and warmth in his throat. He kept the bottle inside and took out another one. This one was much darker than one before. Shrugging to himself, he poured a little. This one was better. The warmth rushing down his throat and into his stomach was welcoming. And it left a deep taste on his tongue. The next bottle was so dark it was almost black. And the velvety taste was just wonderful. What's more, he was feeling happy. And light. As if he would float away. These fruit juices were wonderful

Maybe, he should try the amber-coloured juice too?

                                                                                                                    -x-x-x-

"Baby, I am home!", Yunho said as he entered the house. And was alerted immediately to a smell of burning. Darting into the kitchen, he coughed as the place was filled with smoke. The Jiggae had simmered so much it had burnt. With no Jaejoong in sight. It was really uncommon for Jaejoong to leave the kitchen while cooking.

Shutting the stove and throwing the windows open, Yunho walked stealthily, a hand already on his gun holster.

"Jaejoong!I am home! Won't you see what I got you?", he called out. No answer. Something was off. Had jaejoong gone somewhere? But that was not possible. Yunho had rigged the security system in such a way that he would get direct notification if Jaejoong did so much as put his toes out the door. Call him obsessive or over-protective, but he wasn't going to take chances with putting his angel in danger. Jaejoong hated being locked in, but Yunho was adamant. May be he was taking a bath?

"Jae, where are you?", he said, gun almost out as he walked to their bedroom. And froze as a high-pitched giggling reached his ears. It was coming from his study. The giggling grew louder as he reached his study and was met a very unforgettable sight as he opened the door.

Jaejoong was sprawled on the snow-white rug, giggling to himself. The wine cabinet was open and several bottles on the floor. 

"Baby", Yunho said. Hearing the voice, Jaejoong sprung to his feet. Not a commendable action as he wobbled dangerously and slipped on his feet and was about to crash headfirst into the coffee table when Yunho's fast reflexes saved him. But the momentum of Jaejoong's fall being too much, Yunho fell along with him, his body hitting the couch and falling on the rug. Yunho groaned as his shoulder took most of the impact. 

"Yunnieeeee! Yoouu arre hoooome", Jaejoong said, still giggling uncontrollably. Yunho sat up and steadied Jaejoong. The initial surprise gone, anger filled Yunho.

"What are you doing here, Joongie? You know you are not allowed here. I was so worried to find you nowhere with the stove burning", Yunho said, his voice growing sterner. The words seemed to enter Jaejoong's wine-filled system slowly and he giggled. This riled Yunho more as he took in Jaejoong's dishevelled state and a bright red spot on his clothes. He sniffed and cringed.

'Jae, were you drinking?, Yunho asked, voice shaking with suppressed anger. Jaejoong hiccupped as his unfocused and strangely bright eyes tried to find Yunho.

"Joongie drink juishh. Fruit Juishh. Yunnie drink fruit juice too?",he asked, his slurred speech not making sense. There was no way Yunho could have a sensible conversation with him. He had to sober him up.

"Let's go, Jae. You need to sleep this off", Yunho said as he tried to make Jaejong stand.

"Noo!Joongie wants fly! Joongie drink juishh! Red juishh! Yellow Juissh!',he said and freeing himself from Yunho's grasp, he stood up, tugging at his clothes.

"Joongie feels hot", he said, proceeding to pull off his sweater. Yunho knew he had an headache coming. Before he could do anything, Jaejoong had ripped of his shirt and proceeded to pulling his sweats down. Yunho was struck, heart beating fast. He gulped down his salivating mouth as Jaejoong stood in a pair of hello kitty underwear and white socks with pompoms.

Now, Yunho had seen Jaejoong many times, but each time was as heartstopping. Jaejoong was mouthwateringly beautiful. Though still a scrawny teen, his body had started to fill out. Muscles were starting to show along with slight curves. His skin still shone like a pearl, and his hair till his shoulders. It was as if god had taken very much care to make him, the soft and delicate looks constrasting with his male body to create a visage so powerful and heavenly, Yunho had felt for one moment he had gone into heaven. Was anyone so lucky to have a angel on earth. And right now, with those wide and beautiful, slightly glazed, eyes, anyone with less willpower would have jumped him.

But fortunately (or unfortunately), the innocent teen had no idea of what type of thoughts were running through the older male's mind. Thoughts which, if he knew, would make him curl in shyness. Or fright. Right now, they were more on the frightening side. 

"Jae,let's take a bath and sleep", Yunho said, his voice betraying nothing. Jaejoong stood there, still in his underwear and socks, looking as if waking from a dream. he tilted his head a such a manner that Yunho had to look away to regain his control.

"Bath? Ok! Last one in is rotten egg!".

And sprinted out with such speed and balance, that Yunho was atlast convinced that the other was drunk.There was no way in heaven, earth and hell that Jaejoong could run in a co-ordinated way.

                                                                                                    -x-x-x-

Yunho was regretting saying that Jaejoong take a bath.  

Jaejoong had insisted on bubble bath. And frankly, Yunho was having a hard time to find Jaejoong in all the excess foam. Jaejoong was seriously drunk and was acting more hyper than a kid on sugar. His artistic skills seemed to be boosted at this time as he created ridiculous, and hilarious, models from the excess foam. Right now he was seeing how high he could pile foam on top of Yunho's head. It was from the sheer amount of love Yunho had for his spouse, that he was tolerating the antics. For a man of Yunho's temperament and patience, this type of behaviour was way beyond crossing the line. Not to mention it was a Jaejoong straddling a Yunho in hot water. It was the final tether.

"Baby,shouldn't we go to sleep now? we have been in bath too long? You will get all dizzy", Yunho tried to reason. Jaejoong shook his head, pouting. Yunho kissed the pout and Jaejoong giggled, wiggling more, while Yunho groaned at some things which were better left unsaid. This seemed to sober Jaejoong up a bit.

"Omo! Are you hurt somewhere, Yunnie?", Jaejoong asked, eyes shining with worry as he cupped the rough cheeks with his soft hands. Yunho shook his head, trying to smile. Jaejoong's hands fell down, and he fell silent.

"Yunnie, do you miss Joongie?", the boy whispered in a very lucid voice. The moment passed so fast that Yunho didn't even have time to register it. By the time Yunho could catch the sentence, Jaejoong had returned to piling foam on Yunho's head,the stupid grin back on the face.

                                                                                    -x-x-x-

It wouldn't be wrong to say that Yunho was tired. Seriously, how could one have so much energy after getting drunk? 

He poured himself a good measure of whisky and settled on the couch in his study, massaging his temples and making a mental note to lock the wine cabinet and his study immediately. And may be start working from home. Jaejoong seemed to have fallen asleep atlast, giving Yunho sometime to go through  work. He had atlast settled with the loads of files when there was a knocking on door. Yunho opened it and Jaejoong almost tumbled into his arms. Alarmed, Yunho carried him to the couch. Jaejoong's skin was pale and very warm. His eyes were half closed and he was flopping all over.

"Baby? Are you ok? What happened?", Yunho asked as he laid the other down.

"Yunnie", Jaejoong stirred.

"Yes baby?", Yunho asked. Jaejoong blinked slowly, his eyes strangely bright. The teen got up slowly as if weighed down by something and started to pull his shirt off.Yunho. slightly taken aback by the sudden act, stopped the teen as the creamy skin of Jaejoong's stomach came into view. But Jaejoong shrugged his hand away and proceeded to discard his t-shirt onto the floor. And for the 2nd time in his life, Yunho's jaws dropped.

"I am feeling so hot Yunnie",Jaejoong said, squirming as he tried to remove his pants too. Yunho was still too much in daze to do anything. It was when Jaejoong had thrown his sweats away and started on his underwear that Yunho pulled himself back again. What was happening to his control today?

"Joongie, let's sleep", he said, pulling the teen to him. But Jaejoong wiggled around so much that Yunho loosened his grip.

"Yunnie!So hot! Do something!".

The last word was said in such a voice that Yunho was rendered speechless for the 3rd time. In a single day. Jaejoong whimpered, squirming as he tried to cool himself down. Yunho's hand slid from Jaejoong's tiny waist to his stomach,the skin softer than silk. Jaejoong whimpered again and arced his back at the tickling sensation and Yunho gulped hard. Jaejoong's soft cries were really hard to bear and Yunho was really at the end of his self control.

He leaned down and ran his lips across the smooth stomach and Jaejoong keened again. The teen had become oversensitive to the even slightest breeze. His sight was unfocused as the doe eyes dripped tears from desperation. And Yunho stopped. Jaejoong was still drunk and though it was really tempting to have him right there and then, Yunho couldn't.

"Yunnie..st..stop this!", Jaejoong whimpered, squirming more in Yunho's grip. The older guy sighed, his headache increasing.

It was going to be a long night.

                                                                                                                     -x-x-x-

An update..after so long...T.T

Now...I have this really strong urge to see a drunk Jaejoong..XD