Christmas Gifts

The Beast's Beauty

It was a chaos at the Jung villa.

Not exactly chaos,but enough hustle-bustle to cause a disruption in daily routine.

Firstly,Yunho had been mysteriously keeping away from the house for long periods of time.No one had any inkling of what he was doing. And he had also noticed Jaejoong often on phone with Junsu,speaking endlessly.At first he had let it go,assuming it to be mindless chatter between the cousins.But gradually,he noticed Jaejoong often disappearing into other rooms to speak.And shutting phones whenever Yunho arrived.But who was Yunho to ask.After the Japan incident,he didn't want to make any presumptions.

Secondly,the Jung villa was under renovation.So Yunho and Jaejoong had moved temporarily to one of the many penthouse apartments Yunho owned.

Lastly,Jaejoong was clinging to Yunho.Literally.

'Baby,I am getting late.I promise I will be home early today',Yunho said to the human koala hanging onto him.The raven head shook vehemantly.

'I promise Jae.We will have dinner together today',he said.

'You always say that',a muffled voice came.Wide,doe eyes looked at him,sparkling with unshed tears.

'I definitely promise today',Yunho said,patting the head.

'Yunnie always says that.But Yunnie is pabo.Yunnie doesn't love Joongie anymore!',and before Yunho could even process anything,the other had shut himself into the library.Sighing again, he went to the door,hearing slight sniffles.

'You know I love you baby',Yunho said.No reply.

'Don't you want to come to Paris?',Yunho asked.

A pause and the door opened,with Yunho finding himself with an armful of fluffy sweater.

'Are we really going to Paris,Yunnie?',Jaejoong squealed,eyes shining.

'Yes baby,we are',Yunho said,kissing the raven hair.

'So Yunnie isn't away because he doesn't love Joongie?',the boy asked.Yunho gazed into the clear eyes of the other which were waiting for an answer.

'I will love you even in death',Yunho whispered as he kissed the plump lips.

He groaned silently as he held the other closer,pushing him against the wall.It had been so long since he last held the other.Jaejoong whimpered as Yunho attacked his lips fiercely,his tongue and teeth bruising the soft lips as they were pushed part to let the dominant pair have their way.Jaejoong held on tighter,getting pulled into the kiss unconsciously, Yunho's lips and tongue guiding his own.Seeing the other respond made Yunho wild with excitement and he pinned the other completely to the wall,bring the slim legs around his waist. He left the swollen lips to kiss down his jaw to the birthmark,biting it.Jaejoong squeaked at the action, body shaking slightly.He didn't know what was happening but it felt so nice.Yunho blew lightly on his ears and Jaejoong shivered.Lack of oxygen was starting to affect him,but Yunho was unrelenting.

'Y..Yun..work',he managed to gasp when Yunho bit his jaw.The other pulled back,looking at the flushed face of the other.He slowly lowered Jaejoong who was swaying slightly,the intense kiss leaving him light-headed.

'Be ready,baby',Yunho said,pecking the lips one last time before leaving.

                                                                                                       -x-x-x-

'Kyaaa!!This is so wonderful!',Jaejoong squealed,running straight through the rooms.Yunho chuckled as he entered their double suite,looking once at the grand proportions of their rooms.They weren't too garishly decorated nor very stark.Their luggage was already in the bedroom,arranged neatly.

'I hope  you find the room to your taste,Monsieur Jung.The dinner will be laid out in the terrace as you had instructed.Please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything.Please enjoy your stay while in Paris',the manager of the hotel said,personally attenting their biggest customer.Yunho dismissed him with a mere nod,taking of his coat.He heard squeals from the master bedroom and laughed.He entered the room to find Jaejoong in the balcony,leaning over the wrought iron railings.

'Baby,be careful',Yunho called out.Jaejoong went on leaning for sometime,and Yunho relaxed on the reclining chair,an hawk eye on the other.After some time,Jaejoong straightened and turned to Yunho,smiling.

'Yunnie,thank you',he said,a smile that could shame the sun.Yunho pulled the other to him and Jaejoong squeaked as he tumbled onto Yunho.

'No.Thank you,Jae.Did you like it?',Yunho whispered,arms wrapping around the small body.

'I love it,Yunnie!Thank you very much',Jaejoong squealed,cuddling closer into the warm embrace.The coupel sat quietly for a long time,looking at the Eiffel tower which was directly in the line of their sight,getting lit up for christmas.They sat like that till the doorbell rang for dinner preparations.

                                                                                                                          -x-x-x-

Dinner finished,bags unpacked and bathing done,the couple was in the bedroom,getting ready for bed.They had a long day tomorrow.

Yunho was pouring some champagne and Jaejoong was pottering around in his bag.

'What are you looking for,Jae',Yunho asked as he relaxed back on the bed,the glass in his hand.Jaejoong was so engrossed in his searching that he didn't answer.Yunho waited patiently till he heard the familiar squeal and Jaejoong turned to him,smiling triumphantly as he held a nicely wrapped box.

'For Yunnie.A Christmas gift!',Jaejoong squealed,jumping on the bed and handing the box to yunho.Amused,Yunho opened the box.Out fell a black braided leather strap.

'What is this,baby?',Yunho asked,taking a sip of champagne.

'It a leather strap to tie Joongie up so Yunnie can Joongie till he faints',Jaejoong said,a huge grin on his face.

Yunho spat out his champagne,choking terribly.Jaejoong's smile slid off as he patted Yunho's back,making the man regain his breathe,though not his thoughts.

'Where did you learn this',Yunho rasped out,eyes wide.

'Oh,Suie and Joongie read it in a book',Jaejoong said,rather proud of him.Yunho slowly kept the glass away,taking deep breathes.

'Where did you read it?',Yunho asked.

'We got the books from the boys in school.They said it is very popular.So Yunnie will tie Joongie?',Jaejoong asked,tilting his head.

Yunho didn't know whether he should bang his head or laugh like a maniac.He was at the end of his tether and with Jaejoong spewing of such words,it was becoming more and more difficult to control himself.God save him from his annoyingly innocent lover.

'Yunnie no like it?',a small whisper came.Yunho saw tears stand up in Jaejoong's eyes and pulled the other closer.

'Oh,baby.It's not that.It's a very..er..very interesting gift',Yunho said,now starting to laugh.

'Really?So Yunnie will tie Joongie up?',Jaejoong asked,eyes sparkling.Yunho muffled his laughter as he kissed the raven hair.He pulled the other closer,laying to sleep.He patted the other till he heard the faint breathing,a huge smile on his face as he facepalmed mentally.

He was either going to go mad or die an early death from the ideas of his lover.

Or from blue balls.

                                                                                                                   -x-x-x-

Merry belated Christmas!!XD