Chapter 1

Worth the Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi to taecmars! Thanks for subscribing, and it's your lucky day because in the end I caved and decided to put up the first chapter! So this one's for you, my first subscriber of Worth the Risk! ^^

Hope you like it, and tell me your thoughts on it~

She was there again. Tucked into the very back corner of the coffee shop, occupying the table she'd made her own over the past week. Wearing the same baseball cap and huge sunglasses. Reading the same column in the daily paper.

Minseok found his own table and sat, pushing his sketchpad and phone to one side to make room for his first point of business—breakfast and the Dear Ahjumma column in the daily paper. Behind the counter, Myungsoo caught his eye and gave Minseok a thumbs-up. This meant Minseok's usual order was on the way—caffe latte and the best toasted bagel with peanut butter to be found in all of Busan.

His morning ritual sorted, Minseok allowed his gaze to slide back to the woman sitting in the corner. Jang Eunseo. He almost hadn't recognized her when he'd first spotted her last week. But nothing could disguise that mouth. Lush and full, with just the right amount of pout. A siren's mouth.

How many math classes had he whiled away thinking about that mouth? And her clear grey eyes? And her legs?

Minseok smiled to himself and opened his paper to Dear Ahjumma's advice column. Was there anything more tragic and fervent than a high school crush?

Ahjumma was offering advice to a bride-to-be this week, as well as a frustrated coworker and a confused grandparent. Even though her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter