{•이• |How Did We End Up Like This..?}

The Stories of Apartment 709

Prompt : Cuddling

Words  : 483

Rating  : T


The first time Joonjae let Takuya to crash his bed was when the Japanese man first came to Korea. The reason was simple, Joonjae had manners. And letting a guest to sleep on the couch wasn't a very gentleman attitude. Besides, there are chances his new roommate might think twice about rooming with him if he let the guy to sleep on the couch.

 

One time. Only one time. After this, we'll get another bed. That was what he thought before the blond jumped right into his one and only bed with a grin. He knew he wouldn't forget this anytime soon.

 

What he didn't know was, how they ended up cuddling with each other. Downright embarrassing as it was ㅡnot to mention how awkwardㅡ Joonjae just could not move from his spot. At all.

 

As he said, it was quite an odd and somehow comfortable position. He had his hand underneath Takuya's head and the latter's soft locks tickling his now-sensitive nose.

 

In the end, Joonjae finally slipped from the blond's grasp across his abdomen without the latter noticing. The day passed and if Takuya realised what were they doing this morning, he didn't mention it.

 

Or maybe, he just didn't know at all.

 

Not even a week later, said blond was draped on his stripped-sheet bed once again. Seems like Lady Luck love seeing him in such state.

 

"Why are you in my bed?" he asked, a little bit annoyed to see his bed ruined by Takuya. His bed wasn't the cleanest around, but still…

 

"I want to sleep here today, Joonjae!" Joonjae face palmed himself at the childish request. "Why?"

 

For starter, the brunette was actually a silent guy. He didn't talk much, mainly because he had no one to talk to, but he was a man of few word by nature. Apparently, Takuya also had picked this up. Because Joonjae felt the newcomer had learnt to read beneath his short question. So by now, Joonjae could say a word and Takuya was able to translate it automatically in his head.

 

'And why do you want to sleep in my bed? With me?'

 

"Your bed is much better than mine!" Another thing Takuya learned about Joonjae was the guy wasn't quite immune with his puppy eyes. And damn if he didn't know how to use it. Eyes widening and bottom lip stuck out, he batted his eyelashes for final effect.

 

"Fine," The brunette reluctantly agreed. "But no changing pants in front of my face!" That one was soo awkward.

 

Takuya just nodded his head, turning the kicked-puppy face to eager-to-please pup.

 

Joonjae swore he would tighten his defense more.

 

Only if he could.

 

The night found both of them laying together. In Joonjae's bed. With Joonjae once again cuddling the other boy. Not that he know anyway.

 

But this time, Takuya knew it.


Author's Note ✿


What an absurd title lol xD This is the promised second chap! It's not my best because I wrote this sleepily but I hope you'll still like it :) 

And thankyou so, so much for the nice comments, you guys totally made my day x) also huge thanks to every subscribers! I'm so motivated to write more now thanks to you guys.

I'm off to watch episode four now, bye bye :D

~Tiffany