{•오• |Kabedon}

The Stories of Apartment 709

Rated : K+

There are some suggestive content and kissing (Plus some OOC-ness D:)You've been warned ;;


"Should we try kabedon?" The Japanese asked, a grin plastered in his lips, and his eyes were ㅡalmost literallyㅡ sparkling.

 

Next to him was his boyfriend-slash-roomate, Joonjae looked up from his phone. "Kabe-what?"

 

Takuya shrugged. "You know, that Japanese trend. Where a girl is cornered on a wall and the guy will slam his hand on the said wall?" He explained, looking at the other's expression. To be honest, he would've laughed at how Joonjae's face cleary shouted 'Huh?'

 

But instead, he continued. "It's kinda hard to explain. How about I show you the picture intead?" Without waiting an answer, the blonde typed quickly into his phone. After a few clicks and scrolls, he shoved his smartphone onto the brunette' face.

 

The brunette stared at the picture for a couple second before humming, "Hm.. So you wanna be shoved into a wall, now?" He smirked, loving how they blond instantly flushed.

 

"No!" Takuya yelped. Then, with lowered voice he purred, "I want to shove  you, Joonjae." Joonjae actually gulped at this. Though, he just raised an eyebrow  amusedly. "As if you can shove me. Like we both know, I'm taller than you."

 

"No, you're not! We're the same height and I really want to try this, you know.." Takuya's word trailed as he cast his eyes down, pulling his abandoned-puppy look with slightly jutted lower lip and a dejected face. This look had proven many times to be effective on Joonjae.

 

There was no significant changes on the usually-plain man's face. But by the look of slight trembling lip accompanied by soft, almost unnoticable frown, Takuya knew he had won.

 

True to this, Joonjae wearily sighed. "Fine. But just one time, okay? And no taking picture!" Takuya whooped and hugged the man.

 

                                                                              xxx

 

Joonjae was sweating bullets. His eyes darted everywhere but the blond head. Said blond was looking intently at him. They didn't say a word, and the stare match seemed wouldn't end soon. Ever so sudden, the Japanese man slammed his open palm right beside his head. A few more inches and those slender hand would touch his face. With his back on the wall and Takuya in front of him, securing with his arm, he was officially trapped.

 

"W-what are you doing?" Damn, he did not stuttered. Nope, no way he would be scared to the blond. Or nervous. Yup, no way. But why couldn't he stop his eyes from wandering to the otherman now? He just could not moved his gaze from the white, pale face and the thin, sinfully red and plum lips.

 

The piece of perfection in front of him chuckled rather darkly. "You're so dull, Joonjae…" Takuya smirked slyly. His coffee colored eyes were slit and he could felt it pierce into his souls under that batting long lashes.

 

Takuya on the other hand, closed his eyes and devouring the sense of dominance. He loved how Joonjae looked scared, looked nervous, and how he noticed the barely-covered lust under all of that. What he absolutely adored was how Joonjae acted like a submissive under hiㅡ

 

"We done yet?"

 

Cue a groan from the blond, who immediatly glared at Joonjae. "You should stay in character, Joonjaeㅡya! Now you've ruined the mood." He pouted.

 

Joonjae was actually loving this and chuckled, "Sorry, couldn't help myself. Please do continue, Takuya-sama," he jokingly said, putting some pressure to the last word.

 

The blonde did just so without wasting any time. He mustered the iest glance under his lashest, hoping to crack the other man's mask

 

Joonjae couldnt take it anymore. Without warning he grabbed the shorter's face and smashed their lips roughly with some kind of gentleness. Automatically, Takuya's hand ㅡwhich planted next Joonjae's faceㅡ latched itself to the brunette's soft hair. His slender and long fingers ran themself thoroughly at the scalp, tangled on the brown lock.

 

Joonjae let go of his face and instead, running them onto the shorter's back. Inches by inches, those hands finally reach the last prize.


Author's Note ✿

Hey guys! Unfortunately, I couldn't make a decent chapter today so here is an old thing I wrote before the third episodes- so, it doesn't follow the plot, of course. Things got a little steamy at the end and I can't finish it (I at ), please bear with this for now :)) Gosh, I know it was very awful, I'm so sorry! I'll make it up to you on the next chapter, though. 

Lots of love for those who subscribed, commented (which I haven't reply yet- I'm sorry D: ), and upvoted <333 

I'll go to reply the comments now, Thankyou!

 

~Tiffany