{•사• |Isn't that My Jersey?}

The Stories of Apartment 709

"Isn't that my jersey?" That question is the first thing that comes out of Joonjae's barely functional mind when he sees Takuya at the sofa.

 

The blond Japanese has been sitting quietly in front of the television half an hour before the owner wake up. Figuring Joonjae won't be waking up anytime soon, he grabs some random shirt by the sofa ㅡwhich is thankfully cleanㅡ and switch the LED screen on. Some news isn't bad once in awhile, right? Though in reality, he's not listening to what the reporters says. Instead his mind is wandering elsewhere.

 

He admits, this is a good start for a beautiful Saturday. He wakes earlier than Joonjae, that gives him a me-time he rarely gets, rooming with someone and all. And he's planning to spend the rest of day with the same lazy manner.

 

Those thought that fills his mind must have makes him go blank, because suddenly Joonjae is at the door, asking about his jersey.

Wait, what?
 
Now that he finally snaps out of his calm zone, he notices the fabric that clings into his body is not exactly his. It's Joonjae's.
 
                                   👕
 
Takuya, still not completely registering Joonjae's word can only looks down at the shirt, stares for a minute, looks back at Joonjae, and stares some more. If this is a crappy drama on TV, he bets everyone will laugh at their dumb reactions.
 
For now, he settles to says, "Oh…" Another moment passes with blank stares, and "I could take it off…?" He's one hundred percent sure he looks stupid right now.
 
Joonjae gets annoyed, he can understand. But Joonjae shifts his gaze and blushes? One damn big alarm goes off in his head. This is so not right.
 
"N-no, it's okay."
 
The stuttering is okay, Takuya is already used to them stuttering on moment like this. He himself wonders what moment was he thinking. Maybe it's the one where some imaginary mellow songs will cut through the apartment, the one where everything slows down and Takuya will notices every single thing in these time. Examples; how Joonjae's looking at him, but not so on him. More like, his body or something but Takuya brushes those bad thoughts. Or maybe at his lips. That makes more sense, actually.
These episodes are usually ㅡmore like alwaysㅡ triggered by direct contact they shares. Fingers brushes slightly, or when Joonjae clasps his mouth on that demonstration (Ahem…), and a lot more could cause this moment to sprout.
 
Right now though, Takuya's kind of sure Joonjae likes him wearing his shirt.
 
"You can… keep it. Yeah, just keep it."
 

With that, Joonjae runs for his life to his bedroom. Takuya is left alone once again, on a nice Saturday morning.


Author's Note ✿

Hey guys :) So sorry for the late chaps, I have some internet problems but now they're back! And thank a bunch of every single subbies and for commenting my fic, it means a lot to me. 

~Tiffany