{•삼• |The Kiss}

The Stories of Apartment 709

Words  : 400

Rating  : PG-13 


Joonjae was still in his iron pressed suit, looking neat and hot in Takuya's head. Joonjae was also looking at him, precisely at his lips, but Takuya just shifted his gaze quickly. Clearly, he wasn't ready to look at those hazel eyes

 
The arm covered with black silk fabric was planted right beside his blond hair. Even though he tried his best not to feel nervous or anything, he could feel his heartbeat picking up dangerously fast. His eyes didn't move from the floor, something which Joonjae didn't really mind because he was downright staring at his lips.
 
When Takuya was finally brave enough to lifted his head, Joonjae's face was a lot more closer than before. Now his breath really hitched on his throath. Joonjae closed his eyes painfully slow. With the same speed he cross their distance delicately, like he was expecting to be shoved or something.
 
A little, small part of his brain did consider that for a brief moment. But he couldn't.  Not with the brunette's face, lips, nose, and eyes were all he could see. He couldn't shifted his gaze anywhere but those perfect, perfect features.
 
Their forehead was touching right now. Joonjae's warm breath ghosting on his own face. Strangely ㅡor notㅡ he found himself didn't mind at all. It was like a warm, invisible puff of smoke, and it smell Joonjae.
 
Brushing their lips together was oficially a new sensation for him. Joonjae's lips were as warm as his breath, and their lips seemed to lock itselves automatically. Like it was two piece of puzzles that clicked together.
 
Takuya get addicted.
 
It was a chaste kiss. Nothing hot, just pure gentleness and curiosity. He could describe it with 'innocent' kind of kiss. Their lips move softly, only slight nibbling and . Like they were testing how each other taste like, and now Takuya wasn't the only one who was addicted.
Joonjae opened his lips only to caught Takuya's lower one again. He gently, making small noises. There were no rush here. They moved slowly, trying to map every shape of their lips.
 
It was only because air was necessary they did pull apart. Takuya was dissapointed to lose the touch. But by the look on Joonjae's eyes, he would be able to kiss Joonjae a lot more from now.
 
Then they're back to kissing again.

Author's Note ✿

This is what I wanted to see, honestly xD But the theory bout no kissing scene in the third episodes sense actually. So we'll have to wait some other time in future right? 

Special thanks to kaittt for upvoting this story :D also for everyone who commented this, you made my day! Subbies are loved too <333

~Tiffany