Chapter 5

Here Comes the Younger Byun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV:

"Hey Baekhyun, where's your younger sister and Kris hyung?" Chanyeol asked voicing out the question that has been pounding in my head for the past 10 minutes.

"Maybe they are on a date~" Chen teased causing Lay's eyebrows to furrow, "a pretty girl like Soojin and a guy like Kris sort of just go together."

"I asked him to accompany her home, not take her to dinner!" I grumbled.

"AHA! So you wouldn't let any of us date her because you thought only Kris was good enough for her!" Chanyeol accused.

"What?!" I hit him on the back of the head for making such a ridiculous assumption,"I only wanted him to be with her on the way home since the rest of you pabos aren't scary looking enough since Tao is at his Korean lessons."

"Last time, I checked you were whining about how scary she can be if you wake her up. I know you are being a nice brother, but hyung but she's not a two-year-old," Kai said.

She may not be a two-year-old but sometimes her mentality is that of one....

After 5 minutes, Kris came in while dragging Soojin came in behind.

Wait.

GURL WHAT THE HELL IS ON YOUR CHEEK

Soojin's POV:

After being dragged into the apartment by Kris, all eyes were on us.

I just raised an eyebrow and started walking calmly towards my room before Baekhyun started, "Why did you take so long? What happened to your cheek? Don't tell me you got into another fist fight!"

Bruh, chill. I only got into a fist fight once and that was in LA.

"Hyung! When you kiss a girl you're not supposed to injure her!" Chanyeol teased.

SAY WHAT NOW

I AIN'T GETTING KISSED BY NO ONE well maybe if Baek's dimpled friend offered to

NO ONE

I scoffed at his tease, "First of all, I didn't get kissed by anyone," I said glaring at Chanyeol," and second of all, I got this bandage by walking into a pole during school so it's really nothing."

If Baekhyun hears the truth he probably will flip a table so I might as well lie to him.

"No," Kris started, I widened my eyes at him as if to mentally tell him "Baekhyun will kill everyone if he finds out"

"That brat Ah-young punched her in the face and because of her stupid rings, she," he said jabbing his thumb toward me," started bleeding so I took her to the nurse and that is why we took so long."

I then quickly kicked the giant in the back of the foot causing him to screech in a not so manly way.

"GAH! Dear god woman, for a girl that's only 150 centimeters tall you can kick really hard."

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at me but when he actually thought about what he completely understood what Kris said...

Let's just say all hell broke loose.

"She DID WHAT?!" 

"I never started it!" I explained in my defense,"She took it the wrong way when that moron, Mino, hit on me."

I cringed in memory of what happened that morning.

"Aish, that Ah-young girl sometimes goes too far," Lay mumbled.

Bruh, you should see the conceited brats from LAAPA and you'll think what's-her-face is harmless.

"Soojin, you should probably just stop talking to people altogether if you don't want things like this to happen," Baekhyun sighed. Finally, we got off of the topic of me getting punched in the face and starting talking about what normal peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter