Chapter 4

Here Comes the Younger Byun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojin's POV:

"Jinjin! Wake up!" someone (who is literally ASKING for their death) shook me saying.

WHO DARES INTERRUPT MY SLEEP.

I cracked open one of my eyelids and saw my idiotic brother waking me up.

I sat up in bed and glared at him and looked at the time.

7:00 A.M.

7:00!!

"Why did you wake me up so early?!" I furiously asked him.

"How could you forget, our college classes start today!" 

Oh, crap.

Why do I always forget important things?

*facepalm*

I scrambled out of bed to get ready and scurried to the bathroom

I quickly showered and changed into suitable clothes before I smelled smoke.

Wait...

SMOKE

BYUN BAEKHYUN WHAT DID YOU DO NOW.

I ran into the kitchen to find that my pabo of an older brother should make his theme song Adele's "Set Fire to the Rain"

But except using "rain" change it to toast.

"Set Fire to the Toast," it has a nice ring to it.

He was currently trying to toast some bread and I guess he ignored it for too long...

"This is why I'm in charge of cooking okay?" I told him.

"Sorry, I didn't want to be late because I was waiting for you to finish getting ready so you could make breakfast," he said sheepishly.

*sigh*

We decided to eat our scrambled eggs by itself without any toast because someone  *cough* Baekhyun *cough* burnt it.

Anyways...

We left the complex and started heading to the university. Thankfully, it wasn't as hot early in the morning as it is later in the day.

We arrived at the gates after walking a couple blocks and entered the brick building that was looming ahead.One we entered, we were greeted by (who seems to be) the university's secretary. I walked up to her leaving Baekhyun to go to his locker and asked for my schedule and other things.

"Are you Byun Soojin?" she asked.

I nodded attentively answering her question.

"Here is your schedule, you probably already have a general idea of what classes you have throughout the day since you're the one who chose them of course, and  Also, you can call me Mrs. Han," she told me.

"Ok, thank you Mrs. Han" I replied and gave her a bow before going off to find my locker.

Baekhyun's POV:

I see my sister walk out into the hallway with another freshman who must've gotten their schedules' at the same time, but that surely didn't attract any less attention from her.

I especially saw Song Minho, one of the infamous players of the school, eyeing her as if she's a piece of meat, and that's just straight up downgrading, men like him make me lose faith in humanity. But knowing Soojin, she's smart enough to not get involved with these types of things. But sometimes she can be really dense.... 

She was going to her first class and I saw Mino follow close behind and once she was looking at a bulletin board that probably had a flyer for a club she was interested in, he approached her. I think the others noticed how I continued to become engrossed in what was happening in front of me.

"Ugh, I think Mino found his new prey," Luhan commented.

"And worse, it's your younger sister," Chanyeol added and I gave a look of "NOT HELPING"

"That's your younger sister? No wonder Mino is going after her, she's cute," Sehun said.

It took a lot of self-control to not kick the maknae. But we all continued to see what was happening in front of us.He walked up to her, tapped her shoulder, she turned around and bowed a bit to her sunbae.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim," she bowed to him.

He then casually put an arm on the wall next to her and instantly analyzing the situation Soojin put on an "if-you-hit-on-me-then-I-will-not-hesitate-to-decapitate-you" face.

"So," he casually started,"Do you need someone to guide you around the school, sweetie?"

Okay, now Soojin looked sincerely pissed about the fact that he just called her "sweetie".

"Sorry, but I would rather have someone who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter