Chapter 3

Here Comes the Younger Byun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's POV:

Why exactly did I wake up at 8 in the morning? To wake up Soojin to get rid of her jet lag oh yeah.

I quickly got up and decided to cook breakfast and hope that the smell will somehow wake Soojin.

Why won't I just go and wake her myself?

Because going into her room without her consent is like going into a bear's den.

If you go in she'll eat you alive (not really but let's remember that my baby sister gives you every right to be afraid of her).

And it's like half of her brain is awake!

She literally wakes up instantly once you enter her room and will probably karate kick your to Jupiter.

Once I successfully made two scrambled eggs (without burning the complex down) I hoped that the fresh container of kimchi that I opened would wake her up, but I guess not.

I might as well get it over with and try to wake her up.

Tell the rest of my family that it's dad's fault that he gave her the "non-morning" type of person genes...

I slowly opened the door to the "bear's den" as my brother and I used to call it and was surprised to find Jin-jin (our nickname for her)

Still asleep.

How odd.

WAIT, I THINK I SAW HER MOVE.

ABORT MISSION

RUN AWAY

Nevermind...

She just shifted her sleeping position and continued sleeping.

BYUN BAEKHYUN AIN'T LEAVING THIS PLANET YET

*hair flip*

I slowly tip-toed towards the sleeping girl and very lightly nudged her.

No use.

I nudged her again using a bit more force.

Still no use.

She must be really deep into her sleep if she is able to sleep through something that would normally wake her just by your presence in her room.

I finally went to my last resort and shook her vigorously until she finally woke.

Hoping that she wouldn't go all super Saiyan on me, I just stood there until she got out of bed.

She looked me dead in the eye and glared at me then put her glasses on and walked to the bathroom in her room.

Well, that went surprisingly well.

I guess because she had to live with somebody else at her old school she changed her ways and just looks angry in the morning.

"Breakfast is ready," I told her and walked back to the kitchen to set the table.

Soon after that, she stalked out of her room with a slightly more pleasant facial expression and her pair of thick, nerdy, glasses that reminds me that despite her public image Jin-jin is just a big nerd at heart. Most of the time she wears contacts when she goes out but at home, she basically throws her self-consciousness out the window and is the goofiest person you'll ever meet.

We sat down and started to eat breakfast and we chatted about what we were planning to do during college.

"Is there any piano pieces that you have been wanting to play?" I asked her.

"I've wanted to play this piece called "Indigo" by Yiruma. It's a pretty simple piece that I like but I just haven't gotten to playing it yet,"

I just nodded my head and pretended that I somehow had any idea what she was talking about, although I know who Yiruma is I never really listen to any of his songs...

#problemswithhavingsiblingswithcompletelydifferentmusicalinterestasyou

Was that too long?

Nevermind, no hashtag is too long for Queen Baek...

An awkward silence filled the small apartment as I remembered that even though my sister is a social butterfly it would be good if she had friends before she started college so she won't be lonely on her first day of school...

Aha!

I'll introduce her to some of my female friends!

Who should I introduce her too...

Soojin's POV:

Once an awkward silence filled the air Baekhyun started grinning madly.

Oh no.

Byun Bacon whatever you have in mind better not be stupid.

"Soojin," he asked me alleviating the silence.

"What?"

"Since you don't know anybody I was thinking you could meet some of my female friends," he suggested.

Oh great, he doesn't think his younger sister, who is perfectly capable of making friends can't make any.

"Okay?" I'm not sure if I want to meet his friends, but it's worth a shot.

"Great, now get ready so we can go out."

I walked into my room and gave a glance in the mirror.

Oh gross.

My hair is oilier than halmeoni's pajeon.

I took a quick shower and dried my hair before choosing what to wear.

He said "presentable"...

I opted for a long sleeve button down shirt that has a flowery pattern on it and a pair of dark skinny jeans.

Once I finished getting ready I see that Baekhyun was still in his bedroom (doing what I have no clue)

Seriously, he takes more time getting ready than most girls...

He (finally) stepped out and we went on our way.

May I remind that "on our way" meant that we were outside in the sweltering heat because even though Baekhyun and I both have full scholarships to our university.

A) Our parents want us to be able to rely on by ourselves so we pay for most of our things.

and

B) Baekhyun doesn't save any of his money for anything important.

It's not that Baekhyun gambles or anything (as if he has enough money to) but he doesn't have a high paying job so he uses all his money on paying for rent, and, more importan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter