Kookjung

My hyungs

"Please spare me, I payed my dew to your boss." The man cried and begged for his life on his knees.

"Well you didn't pay your fee on time Mr.Lee, and there are consequences for mistakes, you and I both Know that."  David laughed.

Mr. Lee gulped and looked at kookjung pitifuly. "I have  a family now, they'll mis me when I'm gone please." 

Kookjung just rolled his eyes.

"Good bye Mr. Lee ." David smirked before Kookjung pulled the trigger.

"Well that's one more person off the list." David sighed and got into the car.

"Clean him up." He cited to the cleaners who were already on it.

Kookjung got on his motorcycle and drove off, he never being there as they cleaned.

Kookjung was an asassian but he was never big on killing like everyone thought- it was his job yes but it wasn't what he wanted to do for the rest of his life, he only started killing when he five years old and that was because he needed food and shelter and the gang needed a face that no one would suspect of killing. 

Kookjung also learned fast, he learned how to hide and be unseen, he learned to shoot at point blank more than 50 yards away and he learned how to be heartless and kill who was on the list and leave anyone who wasn't, and that's all he needed.

 He didn't mind if he was stabbed in the stomach and thrown into a river because he didn't finish eating his food on time or if was whipped for hours for not being in bed by 8:30, it was all part of his learning- right?

"Master , we finished the job." David smiled and their boss nodded.

"I'm glad that scumbag is gone, he never payed on time." David just nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to my room." Kookjung sighed and almost left the room.

"Why don't you have a drink with me, I'll pay." David said almost desperatly.

Kookjung smirked and giggled." Okay."

David seemed satisfied because immediatly grabbed his car keys and went to the car.

And that's how Kookjung and David came home drunk at 2: 30 in the morning.

"I'm going to bed, thanks for the drinks though, next time it's on me." David nodded and went into his bedroom.

"Yeah."

Sighing Kookjung plopped onto his bed, somthing was disappointing him, he didn't know what. It's just once in a while he would feel this sudden happiness and then it would stop and be replaced with sadness or hurtfulness, like there was someone controling his body- telling him how to feel, changing his emotions around for no reason. But right now he felt drunk, guilty and somewhat disappointed in somthing, he some how felt too drunk, he only remembered drinking at least four or five drinks but now he felt as he had drunken at least fifthteen.

Kookjung touched his chest. And it went again. Sadness and then a sudden change of happiness, warmth and comfort. He didn't nesseirly hate it but it felt weird as if it didn't belong but at the same time he felt like it was set just for him to enjoy. 

And so he did, and he fell asleep like that.

Kookjung woke up at the sound of commotion. 

"What's all that noise?" He groaned and got up, this hangover was bad. He needed to stop drinking it was harming him and giving him horrible hangovers in the morning and he couldn't work like that all the time.

Kookjung dragged himself outside into the hall, where all the commotion was coming from.

"What's all this, why is everyone making such a fuss?" Everybody turned and looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?"

David walked towards him and shook his head. "I think Master is pissed, he might want to see you."

Kookjung raised an eyebrow, David was acting weird.

"Why would he want to do th-" Before Kookjung could finish his question David his phone and showed it to the younger. 

"Just watch."

Kookjung's eyes went wide, he didn't know what- who this man was.

"Wh-who is that?' Koojung shook his head and ran to his boss's rrom.

It wasn't much of a surprise when he saw all his bosses sittingthere watching the screen.

"Today we're at the house of Junkook the man suspected of killing Mr. Lee the president of the wave company. A young man had caught Mr.Jungkook leaving the crime scene. And While Jungkook is being brought in for questioning while his younger brother 'Teahyung' is being brought in the hospital and is getting his head stichted after an officer threw his across the room so hard because the boy bit him. Back to you Josh."

"Kookjung who is this boy?!" His boss said almost throwing his coffee cup.

"I-I don't Kno-know sir, I really had no Idea. I don't know them/him." His boss calmy put down the cup.

"Well what have I taught you when peole get in your way and break the plan?"

Kookjung gulped but answered right away.

"Gain their trust, then when no one suspects you ,  then eliminate the problem ." His boss nodded and threw Kookjung some papers.

"I already had James work on the birth papers, and go get your equipment ." Kookjung nodded and left the room.

"Oh don't get to personal, I know that whole family thing but if you mess this up I'll deal with all of you myself and it won't be nice." Kookjung nodded again and quickly left the room.

"Here is everything you need, I put in cameras, weapons and some other stuff to keep you on the job, good luck." The young boy smiled and Kookjung ruffled his hair. 

"Thanks."

Kookjung threw his things in the back of the trunk and sighed as he got in.

This wasn't fair, his whole life he thought that he was alone and had no family , and just when he had hope he had to kill it. Sometimes Kookjung hated his job. Throwing his head back, Kookjung sighed harshly, he honestly didn't want to do this- killing his family. But he had no choice it was either him or his boss.

"Okay, here we go."

Kookjung drove all the way to the house that he told was where Jungkook lived. 

Luckly there was no one home, they were at the hospital with the younger brother- giving Kookjung more time to set up the house. And  so that's what he did, he placed cameras into the atic and in small gaps that no one would see, he hid his weapons between places that obviuosly no one goes through, and when he was done he waited in the car.

And when another car parked into the driveway next to him, Kookjung waited.

"Umm, excuse me who are you?" One boy asked with his arms crossed. And then Kookjung got his acting on.

He pulled down his window and looked at the boy who just confronted him seconds ago.

"The bouy seemed taken back when he saw Kookjung's face.

"Who are you?" 

"My name is Kookjung" He smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the end of chapter one, I hope you guys enjoyed

By the way I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad or anything, it's just that I work really hard on these books and I kind expect Comments,but when I log on and I don't see any feedback I just kind of lose inspiration because I think that no one really enjoys reading enough to comment so please be kind enough to at least put a small comment, thanks.

Please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment for more chapters.

Love you guys!