Is it lo………

My hyungs

Teahyung had found that he would need both his brothers in his life.

Kookjung would be there if he needed to be cheered up while Jungkook would be there for his comfort.

If he were to lose one, his life would have been a bit of Incomplete.

He also realized that he liked, loved Kookjung

He was the only other person who Teahyung would freely speak to, a certain aura about him just made Teahyung warm, the same feelings he had for Jungkook when  had gotten used to him.

He'd hoped that Jungkook would be happy that he had finally willfully spoke to another human begin, but he wasn't.

Jungkook was angry, and most likely jealous, Teahyung guessed he was still angry at first when he realized he had a long lost brother but he came to notice that Jungkook, despite his outer look was just as shy as him.

"Teahyung?" 

KookJung knocked on the door, opening it without any reply. "Do you need help?" Teahyung scanned his homework, "No…it is a bit difficult" KookJung smiled, entering and standing over his shoulder.

"Yeah, I see what's the problem." He explained the answer to him, "Thanks." KookJung nodded, patting him on the shoulder.

The phone rang, KookJung's face became pale when He read the I.D, "what's wrong ?"  LookIng smiled wearily, "it… it's nothing, I have to take this call, be right back."  He scattered out the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Hello?" A female voice answered back. "Kookjung?" He sighed, "what is it, why do you have your father's phone?" 

She paused, then continued," I was checking up on you, I miss you so much" KookJung groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I'm on a mission, I don't have time for this-" 

"The ones with your brother? Are you really planning to kill them?" 

KookJung froze in place, unable to answer, in his head, he had totally forgotten he was sent there to eliminate them completely, with no coming back, KookJung looked at Teahyung's window, imaging the blood that would splatter all over it once he shot him right through the heart, he would hear Jungkook scream and cry when he saw Teahyung lying there, then, KookJung would shoot Jungkook too, right through the heart.

The thought of that brought tears to KookJung's eyes, tears he had never shed before, the ones he lost years ago.

"Oh KookJung, what are we going to do with you?" The phone hung up. KookJung dropped his hand, wiping his eyes. 

"Sh*t" He groaned, as the tears continued to flow, he hated it. He hated the thought of killing, killing his brother, the look in their eyes once the gun went off and pierced through them. He hated the thought of losing and never being able to bring them back.

He wasn't supposed to bring feelings into any mission, never making it personal, easier said then done.

The front door opened, and Jungkook stepped out. "What are you doing?" His hands crossed over his chest. "Nothing." Jungkook shook his head. 

"Look, we're twins, I know you're crying, I can feel it" he sat down, pulling KookJung beside him. "I also know your guilty about something" KookJung didn't respond

"Aren't you going to ask how I know?" KookJung shrugged, "Cause we're twins?" 

"No, because I was arrested for a murder that I didn't commit, and they had a picture of me committing it, then when I came home, you were with Teahyung" 

LookIng gulped, chuckling nervously "If you know, why haven't you told the police?" Jungkook bit his lip, "Because Teahyung loves you so much" 

"See, Teahyung has selective Mutism, which he physically cannot talk unless he feels super close to you, it's a mental illness and I'm the only one who he talked to you for years, then you show up and he suddenly talks to you like he's known you for years, and I knew that he loved you, which hurts me, but I would rather that then no one." 

Tears developed in his eyes. "And I know I'm being selfish, but it hurts me so much to see him love you like he loved me. It's so painful and unfair for the both of us. But he loves you so I haven't given you to the police. " KookJung Sat quietly, Not knowing what exactly to respond with.

"But you have  to tell me why, why you killed that guy.

KookJung seemed surprised

Killed him