Dead three

My hyungs

 

The room was quiet.

No one knew what to say to one another.

Jimin would look over the birth papers then stare back Kookjung.

But Kookjung kept his eyes on Teahyung.

Beautiful.

The words kept running through his head like a record player.

Jungkook  was lucky.

  It came to a point that maybe Yoongi probably caught Kookjung staring.

"Teahyung why don't you go upstairs and pack your bags, Okay." 

Teahyung left the room but not before sealing one last glance of Kookjung.

"So lets say that you are twins, how did you find them?" Jimin spoke as  he threw down the birth papers on the small glass coffee table.

"Well let's say I watch the news, and I happened to see my missing brother on the TV getting arrested for murder while the other one is going to the hospital." Kookjung smirked. 

Jimin nodds, it did make sense. 

Triplets get separated as babies, one turns into a murderer and gets his brother gets arrested for the crime, the last one finds out he has brothers and decides to go live with them.

Jimin and Yoongi shared a look.

"Well now that Jungkook is arrested, Teahyung will stay at our house."

Kookjung for rowed his eyebrows. "Why?, he's my brother." 

Jimin agreed. " But he doesn't know you, neither do we." THe doorbell rang.

Everyone turned to the ringing door.

Yoongi opened it slowly, unsure who it could be.

Jungkook sprang inside.

"Teahyung! " He shouted, not taking notice of Kookjung.

Teahyung eyes widened as he ran into Jungkook's arms.

"Hyung!" He whimpered as he hugged Jungkook tightly.

" Are you Okay? I was so worried." Jungkook did a quickly body scan before kissing him on the forehead. 

“ I'm glad you're alright." 

Teahyung pointed behind Jungkook." Hyung who is that."

Jungkook turned around to see Kookjung. 

Jungkook gasped, pushing Teahyung behind him protectivly. 

"You're the other twin, the one that Killed that man!"

Kookjung shook his head, lying.

"No, there was another twin, I just found out that you all existed." He said innocently, trying his best not blow his cover.

Jungkook stared at Kookjung judgingly. 

He did read the birth papers, but it made no sense.

Why didnt  he know about it in tall now? Why didn't his mother tell him?

"Jungkook he's safe, he didn't know about you either." Jimin spoke." I was just as surprised as you are when I found out that I had an identical twin brother." Kookjung finished.

"So that must mean that the third one still out there, he might try and find us." Yoongi said. 

The words actually broke the intinsity in the room.

Teahyung stepped from behind Jungkook.

Gulping, he bowed. He wasn't going to try and speak Kookjung just yet, but the best way was just to greet him into the family.

Kookjung smiled and bowed back. 

"Nice to meet you, little brother." He smirked whilst staring at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed, a string of fire ran through his chest.

The problem was not that he didn't trust Kookjung, he just felt a little jealous.

Teahyung was so excepting to him, though he is never that excepting to new people.

"Please take care of me, I'll take care you too." Kookjung bowed at Jungkook. 

"Alright you too." Jungkook gritted through his teeth.

The two boys stared eye to eye.

Teahyung smiled and pla ed his hands behind his back.

"Thanks Hyung."

 

 

______________________________________________________

Next chapter finally updzted.

Hope you enjoy!

Please comment, UpVote and Subscribe!