Jungkook

My hyungs

When Jungkook woke up with a terrible hangover and no Teahyung in the bed with him, he started to freak.

"Teahyung?" He groaned and looked around the room,  he finally landed his eyes on the clock sitting on dresser. 

10:30 A.M.

"Teahyung?" He called again this time getting out of the bed, but once again no answer, making Jungkook really freak out.

Then suddenlly there was yelp followed by little wimpers.

"TEAHYUNG!" Jungkook ran down the stair and into the kitchen, there he saw Teahyung.

Teahyung's right hand was placed on his chest and he was crying.

"Hey what happened, are you Okay?" Jungkook got on his knees and placed his hand onto Teahyung's shoulder.

Teahyung nodded then quickly shook his head, remembering that Jungkook had told him never to lie when somthing bad happened.

"Okay let me have look." Teahyung showed his hyung his right hand.

His hand was burnt and little bits of blood were seeping from the side.

"I-I was trying to make you breakfast but the pan was hot and it burned me." Teahyung whined, and Jungkook nodded in respons.

"Okay sit on the couch while I get you some first aid." So Teahyung went into the living room and sat on the white couch.

A few seconds later Jungkook came back with the first aid kit.

He placed Teahyung's hand  onto his lap and cleaned it then wrapped it tight.

"It will get bettter soon, if starts hurting again just tell me." He kissed Teahyung's hand and smiled.

Teahyung nodded and did a little smile. 

Jungkook liked seeing Teahyung smile and laugh, it made him happy- proud as if he had just accomplished something big.I twas always this way for Jungkook, even when they were younger, Jungkook would try and make Teahyung smile just a little bit. "Hyung, when's mom gonna come back?' Teahyung would always ask him, Jungkook always hated when Teahyung asked that question. It had taken Jungkook five years to finally tell Teahyung that there mother wasn't going to come back.

Recently Jungkook had this feeling, this sudden change of heart as if someone was changing his emotions making his life diffrent. At times when he was sad he would just change and feel angry or upset. Jungkook hated it, he hated that someone was telling him how to feel, Jungkook never liked being told how to live what to do.

"Where is everybody?" Jungkook looked around, finally noticing that all his friends were gone.

"Oh they left in the taxi earlier." Teahyung shrugged.

There was a knock on the door and the brothers looked at eachother, wondering who was coming so early in the day.

"I'll get it." Jungkook sighed and left to the door.

"Hello can I he-" Two officer stood there with ther badges.

"Jungkook you are under arrest for the Murder of Mr. Lee, you have a right to lawyer. Please come with us." Jungkook gasped.

What the hell were they talking about, he never killed anyone in his life.

"Wait no I didn't kill him!" Jungkook shouted as the officers arrested him.

"Hyung!" Teahyung shouted and ran to his brother.

"Let go of my brother he didn't do anything!" Teashyung tried to make the officer let go of  Jungkook.

But still the officer just pushed Teahyung out the way.

"LET GO, PLEASE!" Teahyungbit the officer.

"Hey get off me brat" The man threw Teahyung of harshly.

Teahyung flew and hit his head.

Teahyung sat up and groaned, all he could hear was Jungkook shouting. He checked his head and saw red, all he could see was red then Blackness.

"Teahyung!" Jungkkok shouted and tried willing out the officers grip.

"Hey stop it, get in te car." The man threw Jungkkok in the patrol car.

"Please he's just a child, he needs to go to the hospital." Jungkook begged, trying to keep his voice from breaking.

"An ambulance is coming for him , but your coming in for questioning." 

Jungkook looked out the window and saw Teahyung Lying ther with his head bleeding.

Jungkook lied his head on the window and stared at  Teahyung's fragile body.

Only pleads were coming out his mouth when the car drove away from the neighborhood and to the police station.

-----------------

"I didn't kill him!" Jungkook shouted and slammed his hands on the table.

"Well if you didn't kill him, how come you were the one leaving the crime scene?" The detective threw the pictures on the table infront of Junkook.

Junkook looked over the pictures.

No this wasn't right, he was never there. He was at the resturant all night with his friends and Teahyung. He never killed Mr. Lee, he didn't even know him. Jungkook only killed one person in his whole entire life, and that was not Mr. Lee.

"What! How isthis possiable? I wasn't there that night, Maybe it was a photoshop or - or a mix up!" The detectives crossed their heads and sat down.

"Why would I even have a reason to kill him?" Jungkook questioned.

"Maybe bussinous reasons? I don't know you tell me." Jungkook placed his head in his hands.

"We don't work with the same things, I'm a fashion designer and he sells technologly, Why would I want to kill him. He wasn't even competion!" 

The door opened and everyone got quiet.

"Enough Mr. Jungkook, dodn't say anything else." An older man walked into the room with a video tape.

"Here's proof  that Jungkook didn't kill anyone." He took a seat next to Jungkook.

"How's Teahyung? Is he still in the hospital?" Jungkook asked. His lawyer nodded and sighed.

"Mr. Jungkook,you have yourself to worry about, your the one arrested for murder. But yes he's fine." 

​Jungkook was releived, most people would think that is weird that Jungkook worried about Teahyung so much. But Jungkook had his reasons, he wanted to keep Teahyung as safe as possiable, because beleive or not, Jungkook was abit obbsessed with Teahyung. He had bad memories of his childhood and when Teahyung was born, Jungkook's life turned around. He wanted to keep something, something precious that he couldn't break or let someone else break.

Jungkook watched the video as did everyone else, but Jungkook watched Teahyung's face as Jungkook as snuck in a few drinks.

Teahyung was bitting his lower lip and fitgting with his shirt while watching Jungkook get drunk, and at the moment Jungkook didn't even notice, he just stuffed cup after cup of beer down his throat. At one point Teahyung even looked like he was about to cry but he didn]'t, he stopped himself as usal.

"Well that proves that my client didn't kill anyone, we will be taking our leave now." The lawyer packed his bags and left with Jungkook following close behind.

"Who was that boy in the picture?" Jungkook asked.

His lawyer ate yet another spoon full bean soup and stared at Jungkook, he handed Junkook a envelope with the birth papers.

Jungkook looked over the papers carefully, reading every line.

"TRIPLETS!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the end of chapter three: Jungkook.

Sorry I took so long to write.

For more Chapters please Subscribe, Upvote and comment.

Love you guys!