Teahyung

My hyungs

Taehyung sat on the outside school bench. 

 Chewing on his cupcake as he waited for Jungkook to come and pick him up from school. 

Today Jungkook was running a little late and Taehyung hated every second he had to wait, because everyone that passed by would try and greet themselves to him.

Usally Teahyung wouldn't say anything, and he didn't have to because Jungkook always spoke for him.. 

Finally Jungkook' arrived and Taehyung was satified with his brother's arrival.

"Sorry I'm late Taehyung, the meeting went longer than expected." Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung nodded and handed his brother a cupcake.

"Oh thanks, I'll be sure to buy you any treat you want tonight, Okay." Jungkook ruffled his brother's hair.

When they arrived home Jungkook rushed Taehyung to take a shower so they wont be late to the resturant.

"How do I look?" Jungkook spread his arms so that Taehyung could get a full look at him.

But as usal Taehyung just shrugged and side smirked. 

"You look nice." He said in a low tone, making Jungkook wish that he had great hearinng skills.

"Com'on." Teahyung follows Junkook into the car.

Teahyung listens quietly as Junkook complains about his day at work and how he works with idoits.

"Oh, we're here." 

"Junkook you're finally here, hey Teahyung." Jimin waved at the two.

"How's school." Yoongi ruffled the youngers hair and smiled, not realy expecting an actual answer from Teahyung.

When Jongkook introduced Teahyung to his friends, he took them aside and personally told them that Teahyung has Selective Mutism and will not speak with anybody except Junkook, And maybe if they're lucky enough he may say a few small words. And all the boys understood and never tried to force Teahyung to speak to them.

They ordered food and somehow Junkook and Najoom started a conversation about football and ended up talking about politics.

 Teahyung didn't understand how people could talk for so long- he didn't hate it, no. He just wondered why people would find it intresting to talk for a long time and about many things, he could never do it but he liked seeing Junkook do it.

Teahyung liked being around Junkook - good and bad times. Junkook just made him happy, his smile always cheered Teahyung up- even if the younger wouldn't show it or Junkook couldn't just see it. 

Though Junkook always smiled, Teahyung could see pure sadness in his hyung. When Junkook talks with the younger and stops Teahyung could see somthing wrong in his eyes or when Teahyung would sneak up at night and see Junkook drinking and crying in his room or the living room.It sadeness Teahyung of course but honestly he's just to afraid to speak to Junkook about it.

At around 8:30 Seojkin advised everyone to have a little to drink. And though Junkook didn't at first because Teahyung was watching and he didn't want to have a bad influnce on him, he would once in a while sneak a drink down when he thought Teahyung wasn't watching.

And Jimin and Hoseok would try once in a while to give Teahyung a few slurred advise about marrige and everyone else's giggles would be followed after the advise.

And thats when everyone made Teahyung drive them to his house.

"Hyung get up. we're home." Teahyung sighed, parking the car in the driveway. 

"Home?! Hey guys look that's my house~" Everybody got up and cheered for the house that had seen more than a million times.

"Com'on~" Jungkook tripped out the car and dragged himself to the front door.

"Now where are those keys?" Jungkook searched his pockets that he owned, but at the end of it Teahyung ended up unlocking  the frontdoor.

"THANKS!!!~" People started plopping all around the living room and falling asleep.

Teahyung helped Junkook upsatirs to his room.

He managed to take off  Jungkook's shoes, coat and even took offhis own belongs before leaving to sleep in his own room.

12:56 

Teahyung  woke up and dragged his fragile-weak and sweaty body across the hall all the way to Jungkook's room.

He just had a bad nightmare and all he wanted right now was for Jungkook to comfort him and tell him everything is going be alright.

"Hyung ?" Teahyung whispered.

"Can I sleep here, I ahd a nightmare." He whispered.

Without Jungkook answering, Teahyung just scooted into the bed and snuggled into his brother's back.

Jungkook mumbled somthing and turned over.

Hugging Teahyung tightly and kissed his hair. 

"Had a nightmare again?" H mumbled.

Teahyung nodded and dug his head into Jungkoo's chest.

"Good night, Teahyung."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the end of chapter one, hope you guys like it.

I hope I didn't disappiont anyone, if I did please comment me why.

Please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment for more chapters.

Enjoy!