ONE

Defying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I hate him. As a matter of fact, I despise him. Every single piece of him. Every atom in him disgusts me. He has no idea how much I want to take a chainsaw with me right now and pound him with it. All these thoughts run through my mind as I saw the evil bastard enter the hallway doors. Oh ing Sehun, together with his group of s. The school’s ed up bullies who think they could get away with everything.

 

I remember a time when the bastards took away my undies during swimming class and I had to continue the rest of the day with my s poking and my pants rubbing with my V. Well, they had some help from the es of the school that is now walking towards them and oh, there they go again with the usual routine of making out in the hallway. 

It was like displaying a of live . I was glaring so hard at them that I didn’t notice the staring at me as he locked lips with the , Krystal. I have a disgusted look on my face as he stopped with his session and finally made his way towards me. Only then did I go back to reality when all of my books sprawled out on the floor because the Oh ing Sehun bumped me again, 

my usual morning as I was saying.

 

I was so ing pissed that I grabbed a book and threw it right at his head. Dang! Everyone stopped, shocked at what I just did. Even me. , now he’s so mad and I can’t imagine how my day will go today and what kind of prank will they pull on me. The son of es turned around, all with a smug smile except for one. I could picture the smoke coming out of his nose.

“Who do you think you are to do that?” The Krystal called out. I can’t do this but I don’t want to appear as a coward so I rolled my eyes, picked up my belongings, and hurriedly turned my back to them. There were snickers behind me before they proceeded with what they were doing.

 

“You’ll get what’s coming to you, .” I heard him say before their steps were nowhere near.

 

 

Morning passed by so quickly that I didn’t noticed it was already lunch. I looked back and forth first to check if the hallway’s clear of uneducated bastards. I sighed and managed to reach the cafeteria with no bruise and sign of humiliation. A smile was plastered on my face as I lined up for the food I was starving for when a high-pitched voice startled me. 

“Eunmi!” I turned to see Jijae, my only friend all throughout highschool. I’m really glad that she hasn’t ditched me despite the troubles I’ve been through because of the bullies. I quickly turned back to the food before I felt a slap on my arm.

“Aw! What was that for?” I whined.

“Stop ignoring me because y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter