Learning to Fly

But Did You Die!

From: Chun

How's the date going? TDH behaving himself.

From: Jae

 We're having fun.  He took me to this really cool bar/restaurant that made so really good burgers.  Before you say it, there were really good and I'm going to take you so you can see what I'm talking about. But the stare down from hell by Changmin and not so stuble allusion to him being a lawyer with connections on making people disappear, I would say made for an akward beginning. He apologize like a million times for the driver over the phone and after Min's stunt, geez.  It happened, it's over; I want to forget it.

From: Chun

Great! That's what I wanted to hear.  I knew Junsu wouldn't be scary enough. He's like a giant fluff ball. Burgers just some normal but I'm game.

From: Jae

Chun! I knew it! I knew you had something to do with why Changmin just conveniently popped in right before my date. He had the lamest excuse too.  He wanted to return my tupperware. He handed me used Chinese take out containers. 

From: Chun

LOL! I wondered why he was ordering Chinese so early. Hahaha.  Jae, we do it because we love you.  

From: Jae

I know that's why I put up with you guys.  I'll talk to you later it's my turn to bowl.

 

*_____*

 

*ring*

"lo..*groggy voice*"

"Changmin! OMG! I can't believe it!"

*Junsu, Take it down to human octaves please. It's too early for me."

"Early! It's all ready 8:30!"

"Junsu not everyone wakes at 5am as a normal wake time.  You're the only weirdo I know."

"Whatever, You're so cranky in the morning."

"Anyway! Why are you calling me Junsu?"

"Oh yeah, Guess who I saw at the airport? You'll never guess."

"Since I can't guess, how about you just tell me."

"Yunho! I saw him pushing a cart piled with luggage."

"What! Who did you saw?"

"Jung Yunho, Jae's ex-husband."

"Why would he be here?"

"Dunno but it was him.  Some chick called out his name and he turned."

"What the is he doing here?  I need to find out about this. Jae is just getting better."

"Well I'll try to help but I'm off site for the next week at least.  I'm ask Eunhyuk to look into it while I'm away."

"Thanks Junsu for the heads up.  I have to tell Chun to look out for Jae.   He's finally coming out of his shell and I'll be damned if Jung being around pushes him back."

"I agree.  I kinda wish I wasn't leaving now but if I wasn't I wouldn't have known. I got to go now, their calling for my flight.  I'll contact you guys when I get back to civilization."

"Ok, Stay Safe."

"Laters"

*click*

 

*_______*

 

From: Jae

Changmin! Where are the leftovers from last night? I had lunch for you, me and Chun.

From:Changmin

I just took my share. Ask Yoochun.

From: Jae

Chun, Did you take the containers that were in my fridge this morning?

From: Chun

No, I saw Changmin in the fridge, He said he was grabbing his lunch.

From: Jae

This is weird.  The lunch I made for us it gone. It could only be you or Min but Min said he only took his.  

From: Chun

Changmin, how many containers did you take out of the refrigerator?

From Changmin

Three, why?

From: Chun

Jae how many containers did you pack?

From: Jae

Three. One for each of us.  I made Changmin's slight larger since he's always hungry.

From: Chun

Changmin took the lunches. He said he took three containers.

From: Jae

Changmin, you took our lunches.

From:Changmin

No I only took the three you made for me.

From: Jae

Why would I separate your lunch in three containers?

From Changmin

Because you know I always get interrupted during lunch, so you broke it up so I don't have to keep reheating my lunch. You're the best, Jae!

From: Yoochun

Changmin, you took our lunch! I was really looking forward to it.

From: Changmin

Sorry Jae. 

From Jae

It ok.  I'll just head to the cafeteria.

From Changmin

Jae, Call and order from that restaurant on the corner you like and I'll pay for the tab. 

From: Chun

Let's meet up and have lunch. Since our lunch has been appropriated. My treat.

From Jae

Changmin volunteered to treat me for lunch at my fav little spot down the street.

From: Chun

I'll meet you there Jae.  Changmin never pays so I need to strike while I can.

From Jae

Ok, meet you in the lobby.

From Chun

Thanks for lunch Changmin...I'll make sure to order the lobster.

From Changmin

I never said I'm paying for you. Get your own lunch.

From: Chun

Like you were going to pay for this anyway.  You would have just billed it as a client lunch and wrote it off on you taxes.

From: Changmin

Jae is my pro bono client.  Anyway don't get too fancy and look out for the wolf. His company transferred him to their office in this area.

From: Chun

I'll keep an eye out.

From: Changmin

I'm praying they don't meet but somehow I feel like someone is pulling strings to make it happen.  This transfer is mighty suspect.

From: Chun

Suspect how?

From: Changmin  

This branch didn't have any problems nor openings.  They were just told that Yunho was going to be joining them indefinitely.  Nothing else. 

From Chun

That does sound suspect.  I'm heading out now.  Talk to you later.  Enjoy my lunch.