When it hurts so bad...why does it feel so good?

But Did You Die!

"Kim Jaejoong, Pick up this phone right now and explain to me why my house is not the same as I left it this morning. You asked me to hold a few things Jae, a few things! What is all of this! I'm ready to toss them..."

"Don't you dare toss them!"

"I knew that would get you to answer.  Jae, what did you do to my house?"

"*hehe*Improved it.  Now it looks like a home and not a sterile hospital room."

"You ever thought I like my home the way it looked."

"Nope, you could give two craps about how your house looked. You're just upset you couldn't see this coming."

"Jae..."

"Ok, look I want those but I can't stand to look at them right now.  Those were the things that I treasure but they are a little tainted."

"Jae..."

"I bought that sofa right before I met Yunho and they delivered it the day of our first date.  I crashed on it the night because I was so tired from our wonderful date.  I remember thinking how awesome the day was because I got my custom sofa and a custom to be boyfriend. Everything in the kitchen were my custom made cooking set.  They were a birthday gift from Yunho's grandmother. She got it for me since I loved to cook and she wanted to make sure I could make all of Yunho's dishes. She lied those were her favorite dishes but we all knew. She told me they were for me because she loves me as her grandchild regardless of Yunho.  She was my biggest supporter. She called me her little husband. I miss that old lady.

Chunnie,  I can't let them go they are bigger than me and Yunho. I can't act like those years of my life didn't happen but I can't face them now.  Can you hold on to them for me?  Please don't toss them."

"Jae...I won't."

"Thanks Chun...I'm coming over to make you and Min dinner Friday.  We can talk about my upcoming date with tall, dark and handsome."

 

*-----------*

"Oh My Good God in heaven thank you for getting me thru that date."

"uummm...is that a good  thing or should I be worried?"

Chun, It was awful! I mean this has to rank up there as one of thee worst dates ever!!!"

"Wow, ok. What happened?"

"I am too tired and too worked up to tell you everything right now but make sure you have my drink ready tomorrow and tell Min I want the good stuff."

"Ok, I'll tell Junsu to bring his wii.  I'm sure you wouldn't mind some smash brothers."

"Junsu's back! Why didn't he call me?"

"He did but it went to voicemail. I told him you were on a date anyway."

"I would have rather driven to the airport to pick him up than this date."

"Wow that's bad.  Sure you don't want to spill about it now."

"Nope, I'll tell you when I get there tomorrow. I'm tired and I need to get out of these clothes and into bed."

"Fine. Get some sleep.  I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Night Chun."

*------------*

”Hey Chun, save me some dinner. I'm starving. This isn't looking to end anytime soon. This dickhead managed to do the one thing I told him not to ing do. God I hate ing morons.”

”But you love the rich morons don't you. *haha* I'm sure he's good for that fat retainer you are probably billing him as we speak.”

”I wish I could charge a bonehead fee. I should be there eating my meal that my personal chef is making for me but no Junsu is probably slobbering all over it as we speak.”

"I don't know how happy he will be to hear the personal chef remark but he did put a sizeable portion away. Junsu has been eyeing it since he finished his second plate.”

"I knew there was a reason I represented him pro bono. He's too soft. Someone has to protect him. How did the date go?"

”Oh man this is a Jaejoong original. So appearently they had a great time until the drive home when TDH (Tall Dark Handsome) put him in a cab home. He called a friend that was a driver so Jaejoong would get home safe since they had a lot to drink. Apparently the friend decide he wanted to start a high speed chase with the cops.”

”What! Is he ok? Do I need to make some calls?"

"No the police let him go since he was a passanger and had nothing to do with the driver.”

”I'm not believing this.”

”You have to let Jae tell the story. I had all the makings of a movie chase. He showed me the police blotter. Sure enough. Jae was in as an eyewitness. He has to testify if the driver doesn't plead guilty. ”

”I have to see this blotter for myself. How does he get himself into these things.”

”The world my never know.*haha*"

"I can't wait to hear the rest of this date. Tell Jae don't leave until I get there and tell Junsu to leave before I get there if he touches my food. Don't let him touch it!"

"Jae is on guard duty. Anyway I think Junsu is about to knock out from food coma. Hurry up and get back. I need some backup on teasing Junsu."

"OK, I see the messenger now. Hopefully it's good news and I can salvage this case.”

"OK good luck. See you soon." 

 

*-----------*

"Hello mother. To what do I owe this early morning call?”

"Kim Jaejoong why is your name in a policeblotter?"

"Ieee-sh,  I'm not the one arrested I was just an eye witness."

"Why were you in the car with a maniac? A police car chase! Kim Jaejoong I did not raise you to associate with huligans."

"* mumbles* You didn't raise me."

"What was that?"

"You're right mother you didn't raise me like that."

"So why were you in that car? You never answered my question."

"I was coming home from a date. It was a late night driver service. That guy was filling in for someone..."

"If you had stayed with Yunho this wouldn't have happened.  You would have be safe at home not having your name all over police blotters."

"Mom!  We aren't having this conversation again.  Why do you always have to bring up Yunho every time you call me?"

"Because you should have stayed with your husband you made a vow.  I didn't tell you to stand in front of your friends and family and make those vows. You came home and told me this is the one. You should have stayed and honored your promise."

"Mama, he was cheating on me! He broke his vow long before I even thought of breaking mine. I can't talk to you anymore.  I have to go I'll call you another time."

"Kim Jaejoong don't you..."

*click*

 

___*_____*____