Kimber: First Date

Why Can't We Be Lovers?

 

When summer was coming to an end,  Ranger officer Kim finally got some time off to meet up with Amber in Seoul.  The two picked a quiet restaurant to have dinner.  Amber was really excited about their first date.  Her feelings towards Kim helped drawn out her feminine side. She actually wanted to look pretty for this date.  After trying on several outfits, she finally decided on a silver chiffon top and a pair of dark skinny jeans.

 

 

The evening started off with a tad of uneasiness, however, things got better quickly after they broke the ice.  Despite his tough appearance, Kim was in fact charming and adorable; he was sweet, endearing, yet mischievous.   They got along instantly and found many common interests.  The attraction between them was intense, it was almost palatable before their first course.  

 

Over dinner, they talked, they giggled, they made funny faces at each other.  Without a doubt, this was the most awesome dinner Kim had so far.   To Kim’s surprise, Amber was not only amusingly fun, but also, shy, demure, and even looked a little daze in front of him.  She was quite different from the impression he got from the media.    When other cadet officers found out about their date, they were worried that Amber only saw him as her beard, which made him a little guarded about his feelings towards her.  The time spent with Amber over dinner had somehow erased that doubt.  He adored her presence and found her very comfortable to be with.  Amber had brought upon a warm and fuzzy feeling he had never experienced with any other girl.

 

Kim didn’t want the night to end early. They stayed until the restaurant had closed, reluctant to let her go, he decided to walk Amber home. The feelings for her had gotten stronger than he expected.  

When they reached her apartment, he asked if he could see her again on the next day.  She was astonished by his aggressiveness.  All along, Amber had been insecure about her looks and her lack of confidence had caused her to have little to no expectation about their relationship. She was pleasantly surprised to hear that he actually wanted to see her again.