Chapter 2

Comfort Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2: A Little Thing Known As Friendship

“We are always here for you no matter what”[/CONTENTID1]

 

 

 

[CONTENTID2]The light sounds of birds chirping awoke Eunbi from her sleep. Rubbing her eyes to get a clearer focus of the room, she realized that Minseok had wrapped his arms around her when they fell asleep. A small smile slowly formed from her lips. Not wanting to get up as of yet, Eunbi wrapped her arms around her boyfriend and snuggled into his chest. She could smell the familiar scent of her boyfriend that she loved so much as she cuddled with him. The warmth and the comfort almost made Eunbi go back to dream world until a sudden voice made her snap away from her trance.

 

“Are you awake, princess?” a low husky voice said that made Eunbi’s eyes snap open. Looking up, she saw her boyfriend giving her a cheeky smile knowing clear well of her actions that she happen to do just moments prior. “Gee, how many times have I told you to stop calling me princess?” Eunbi said. She never liked the nickname of princess because it was making her seem like such a proper person she wasn’t. “But I like calling you princess,” Minseok said giving her a wide smile. Eunbi just stared at him before turning away and getting up from the bed. “I just don’t like that nickname. It makes me seem like such a great person I’m not,” Eunbi said as she went to push open the curtains.

 

The atmosphere in the room suddenly got tense. Eunbi slightly recoiled at the harsh blinding light when she opened the curtains. “Anyways, are we going to go meet with the gang today?” Eunbi asked trying to get rid of the tense atmosphere that she created. “Well there aren’t any plans yet, but if you want I could tell them to meet up at the regular hang out spot,” Minseok said as he also got out of bed and went towards where his girlfriend was standing. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on top of her shoulder.

 

“It’d be nice if we could go back to our regular hang out spot. It’s very comfortable there,” Eunbi said with a small smile on her lips. “Okay then. I’ll text them the time, but meanwhile let’s get ready and brush our teeth!” Minseok said cheerfully. “Good, because my breath stinks right now,” the girl sighed. “Really? I don’t think your breath stinks that much compared to that Tall Giant,” Minseok laughed. “Is that suppose to be a compliment?” Eunbi scoffed. “It was suppose to be, but judging by your tone… I guess not,” the boyfriend said pouting a bit. Then all of a sudden, Minseok gave the girl a kiss on the lips before running off.

 

“Yah! Kim Minseok! Get back here!” the girl shouted embarrassed once she snapped out of her daze.

 

 

 

 

Eunbi stood in front of her closet deciding on what she should wear for the day. Due to the paralysis in her hands, she couldn’t dress by herself usually and needed someone to help her with it. Whenever Minseok helps her get dressed, she can’t help but feel useless and ashamed of herself for letting someone help her get dressed at this age. A few months ago, she has finally decided to build up the courage and finally go to rehab so that she would no longer be a burden towards Minseok. Eunbi has improved vastly in the last few months and if she keeps on going, she’ll be able to use her hands in no time.

 

She finally decided her outfit of a pair of short jeans, a white graphic tee , a plaid button up shirt, and a pair of black high top converse. She slowly slipped out of her pajamas and slowly put on her chosen outfit. However in the middle of changing, Minseok accidentally walked into the room.

 

“Eunbi have you seen-” Minseok started to say but stopped when he saw his girlfriend only wearing a graphi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter