Chapter 7

Polyamorous relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa. You came!" Yoona said as she approached Jiyong. Jiyong forced a smile, kinda regretting he contacted her earlier. "Oh. Yoona-ah" He managed to say. Yoona started to kiss Jiyong, Jiyong kissed her back but weirdly,  It didn't effect him at all. Instead he felt disgusted. Disgusted by those s who touched him. Jiyong finally broke the kiss. 

Yoona stopped and slightly pout when Jiyong stopped and looked up to him,. "Oppa, You're not being you'rself today. What happened?" Jiyong was annoyed and irritated. He had never felt more annoyed than today. "Lets end this, Yoona." Yoona's eyes widened in surprised, Jiyong too, was surprised with his own statement. It was his first time dumping a girl.

"Oppa! Why?!" Yoona whined. "I have someone special in my life" He said when a realization hit him. With that being said, he walked away leaving Yoona dumbfounded. He took out his phone and called all of his girlfriends. He just had to broke up with them all tonight.

"Sohee. I'm breaking up with you"

"Suzy. I'm breaking up with you"

"Sulli. I'm breaking up with you"

"Kiko. I'm breaking up with you"

He wiped off the sweats that formed on his forehead when he had done calling them all. He broke up with all of them that night, expect for one... Sandara Park. 'I have one girlfriend right now' He said to himself as he smiled bitterly as the though of Dara ignoring him popped in his mind once again. He called her, just to see if she's picking up or now. Just like as he expected, Dara didn't pick up her phone.

He took a seat at the club. "One bottle of wine, please" One bottle become two, two become three, theree bottles become four. Drowning himself once again with alcohol as he thought how cold Dara was towards him this past few weeks. "Oppa. You seem to be alone tonight. Want me to accompany you?" A said as she started touching Jiyong.

"Stop touching me! You're disgusting!" He yelled at the as he become drunk.. making the pouted in protest. Jiyong gave her a deadly glare signalling her that she should stop bothering him. The got the message and immediately walked away from him. Jiyong groaned in frustration. "What have you done to me, Sandara Park?" He mummbled to himself.

He started his 5th bottle of wine when he felt his phone beeped. "He-HeHello?"

"Jiyong. Are you drunk?"

"Youngbae? Oh.. Youngbae-ahh. Aniyo-- i.. just..drink..5 bottle---" But before he could finish his sentence, he accidentally dropped his phone and made it crashed. He laughed bitterly as he looked down to his now broken phone.  "My day just couldn't get any worse" He mumbled to himself once again.

"Jiyong-ah!" someone called and before he could look back to see who it was, someone grabbed the bottle of wine from his hand. He looked up to see who it was. Its Youngbae. Jiyong smiled "Oh-- Its my bestfriend. My - bestfriend... who.. stole my girlfriend" He said. The effect of the alcohol made him said that. Youngbae creased his forehead as his eyebrows connected. He hated seeing his bestfriend like this. No matter how much he hate what Jiyong did to Dara but he couldn't help but to feel sorry.

He didn't mean it when he said that he's gonna Dara. He just want Jiyong to realize that Dara is more worth it than any other girls he dated. "Yah! Kwon Jiyong. Come on. I'll bring you home!" He said as he helped Jiyong got up. But Jiyong stubbornly sit back. "Aniyo.. just go... with my ... girlfriend. I brought my... car... so you don't have to"

"Aish! Ji. You're really drunk. You can't drive!" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter